The Trump Era Begins

Ambrose

Master
Heretic - Yours was probably up first and this is probably better place for it anyway. That guy is good. It took a giant black man to shout down that little nigress with the big mouth!

Yeah, BFU! He needs to stay safe. There are so many powerful satanic forces that want to kill him. I'd rather he made no public appearances and did anything like that electronically. And like I said I don't trust the Secret Service. A female SS director in Utah just came out and said she will not take a bullet for him - which is her f'g job! - and she said he is a disaster for the country - AND it comes out now she was involved in the investigation of the theft of a special FBI sniper rifle last year.

For years I've watched how White S.S. men have protected presidents I doubted they truly supported but kept quiet and soldiered on. Woman and security don't mix. The silver lining in this is she is out of work and a man will be taking her job.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
For years I've watched how White S.S. men have protected presidents I doubted they truly supported but kept quiet and soldiered on. Woman and security don't mix. The silver lining in this is she is out of work and a man will be taking her job.

Did they fire her then? Most of them are honest but who knows which ones aren't? They have been working for the feds. They conveniently disappeared when JFK was shoty. Pres T's own security is said to be first rate, and judging from the expressions on their stone cold faces they look it.

Ambrose

Master
Did they fire her then? Most of them are honest but who knows which ones aren't? They have been working for the feds. They conveniently disappeared when JFK was shoty. Pres T's own security is said to be first rate, and judging from the expressions on their stone cold faces they look it.

How can she possibly continue to work after publicly decrying here duties???

werewolf

Hall of Famer
This is a good one. A radio guy built something like Tyson Fury dresses up in drag to go to the big George Soros Womyns Pervert Parade...

Ambrose

Master
This is a good one. A radio guy built something like Tyson Fury dresses up in drag to go to the big George Soros Womyns Pervert Parade...

The big *** fooled them. Haha! These women are so confused they need to be soaked by fire hose. If he's a white "supremist" (not a word btw), and she's a white supremist, WHAT THE HELL WOULD THEY LABEL ME?:risas3:

foreverfree

Mentor
A female SS director in Utah just came out and said she will not take a bullet for him - which is her f'g job! - and she said he is a disaster for the country - AND it comes out now she was involved in the investigation of the theft of a special FBI sniper rifle last year.

Got the link, werewolf? I googled "Secret Service Utah" and couldn't find anything.

John

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
President Trump, the Baddest Man on the Planet, is doing everything he promised! Today, he'll allegedly be signing a executive orders to "build that wall" and to also ban Muslim immigration from terror prone areas of the Middle East...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/24/us/politics/wall-border-trump.html?_r=0

Trump's spine is titanium! Three day's into his administration and he's already the most white-friendly POTUS since Andrew Jackson!

hX1dauI.jpg

I love winning!

Heretic

Master
Heretic - Yours was probably up first and this is probably better place for it anyway. That guy is good. It took a giant black man to shout down that little nigress with the big mouth!

Yeah, BFU! He needs to stay safe. There are so many powerful satanic forces that want to kill him. I'd rather he made no public appearances and did anything like that electronically. And like I said I don't trust the Secret Service. A female SS director in Utah just came out and said she will not take a bullet for him - which is her f'g job! - and she said he is a disaster for the country - AND it comes out now she was involved in the investigation of the theft of a special FBI sniper rifle last year.
I agree. Just stay in the damn White House for the next year or two. If the Repubs can keep the House and Senate in the next election, two years away, then make some trips, but do it unannounced and with massive security personnel to not only ensure his safety, but to cause the liberal MSM heads to explode!

I think that female SS agent was from Colorado though, not Utah.

Riggins44

Master
I agree. Just stay in the damn White House for the next year or two. If the Repubs can keep the House and Senate in the next election, two years away, then make some trips, but do it unannounced and with massive security personnel to not only ensure his safety, but to cause the liberal MSM heads to explode!

I think that female SS agent was from Colorado though, not Utah.

She is from Colorado. Drudge had a link to a story about her yesterday. She needs to be fired immediately.

werewolf

Hall of Famer

I was always hoping that one brave secret service man might do the right thing with barak hussein and his tranny wife. Presumably they have real bullets in their guns. A couple of them wrote recent books about Mr & Mr Obama and what scum they were up close. I don't think the secret service bitch is out of work, unless u heard something I haven't. It's not easy firing civil servants, but secret service should be an exception, and now there's a whole new sheriff in town!

Flint

Mentor
Geez my head is spinning. Trump is doing stuff I never ever thought would be done by a president in my lifetime. He has done more in a few days then any president in my lifetime. From obamacare to immigration, he is shredding the cultural marxist paradigm that has ruled this country for generations. I knew it was possible good things would happen when he got elected but this is beyond my wildest dreams. However I am NOT tired of winning yet!!!

He is also using executive orders to rule like a monarch. All Hail King Donald the first!!!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yes, Trump is demonstrating he means business. The confirmation will come with Obamacare is shredded and replaced with a plan that is market based and patient and doctor relationship are corner stones. 2nd the wall is built. But again, Trump is performing.

Westside

Hall of Famer
TRUMP==>MAGA==>BIGLY WINNING.

Ambrose

Master
This video is anti #He Will Not Divide Us; that's the rainbow patsy Shia Labeouf's ploy for publicity by installing a 24 hour camera. If this video is not the best you have seen for days, maybe weeks, you better go get a six pack and lighten up:borra2:!

white is right

Hall of Famer
This video is anti #He Will Not Divide Us; that's the rainbow patsy Shia Labeouf's ploy for publicity by installing a 24 hour camera. If this video is not the best you have seen for days, maybe weeks, you better go get a six pack and lighten up:borra2:!

Hi castefootball member......ROFLMAO. These guys sounded like characters from the Sopranos with political views.....

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

LOL! True "Noo Yawk values" right there. ;-)

I'd love to see some goombah's come slap the p1ss outta that cream puff pinko Shia "LaBoofoo".. right in front of the jabroni's own camera. :clapclap:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Heretic

Master
President Trump suspends entry of Syrian refugees into the country. :ARMS1:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ump-refugee-ban-terrorist-countries/97145776/
President Trump signed an executive order late Friday which temporarily bars refugees from entering the United States.
Trump signed the order on refugees while at the Pentagon, minutes after General James Mattis was sworn in as Secretary of Defense by Vice President Mike Pence at a brief ceremony which the president attended.

The executive order, "Protecting the Nation from Terrorist Attacks by Foreign Nationals" contained these key elements:
  • Suspended the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program for 120 days, prohibiting the arrival of refugees into the United States from any country during that period
  • Ordered the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security to undertake a complete review of the refugee vetting process
  • Permanently banned Syrian refugees until President Trump determined otherwise, and
  • Lowered the ceiling of refugees allowed to enter the United States during FY 2017 to 50,000.
The executive order also included a temporary block on visas for 90 days for “immigrants and non-immigrants” from Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Yemen, Iran, and Iraq, and specifically directed the Secretary of State to “request all foreign governments that do not supply such information [regarding refugee vetting] to start providing such information regarding their nationals within 60 days of notification.”

“I’m establishing new vetting measures to keep radical Islamic terrorists out of the United States of America,” the President said of the executive order temporarily banning refugees.

“We don’t want them here,” Trump said of terrorists.

“We want to ensure that we are not admitting into our country the very threats our soldiers are fighting overseas,” he said

In an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network recorded on Thursday, but set to air in full on Sunday, President Trump said Christian refugees have been “horribly treated” and “we are going to help them.”
“The refugee changes that you’re looking to make, as it relates to persecuted Christians, do you see them as kind of a priority here?” CBN’s David Brody asked the President.

“Yes,” Trump replied. “They’ve been horribly treated.”

“Do you know if you were a Christian in Syria it was impossible – or at least very, very tough – to get in to the United States?” he asked. “If you were a Muslim, you could come in. But if you were Christian, it was almost impossible.”

“And the reason that was so unfair, is that everybody was persecuted in all fairness, they were chopping off the heads of everybody, but more so the Christians. I thought it was very, very unfair,” Trump continued. “So we are going to help them.”

Last edited:

Ambrose

Master
President Trump signed an executive order late Friday which temporarily bars refugees from entering the United States.
Trump signed the order on refugees while at the Pentagon, minutes after General James Mattis was sworn in as Secretary of Defense by Vice President Mike Pence at a brief ceremony which the president attended.

The executive order, "Protecting the Nation from Terrorist Attacks by Foreign Nationals" contained these key elements:
  • Suspended the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program for 120 days, prohibiting the arrival of refugees into the United States from any country during that period
  • Ordered the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security to undertake a complete review of the refugee vetting process
  • Permanently banned Syrian refugees until President Trump determined otherwise, and
  • Lowered the ceiling of refugees allowed to enter the United States during FY 2017 to 50,000.
The executive order also included a temporary block on visas for 90 days for “immigrants and non-immigrants” from Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Yemen, Iran, and Iraq, and specifically directed the Secretary of State to “request all foreign governments that do not supply such information [regarding refugee vetting] to start providing such information regarding their nationals within 60 days of notification.”

“I’m establishing new vetting measures to keep radical Islamic terrorists out of the United States of America,” the President said of the executive order temporarily banning refugees.

“We don’t want them here,” Trump said of terrorists.

“We want to ensure that we are not admitting into our country the very threats our soldiers are fighting overseas,” he said

In an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network recorded on Thursday, but set to air in full on Sunday, President Trump said Christian refugees have been “horribly treated” and “we are going to help them.”
“The refugee changes that you’re looking to make, as it relates to persecuted Christians, do you see them as kind of a priority here?” CBN’s David Brody asked the President.

“Yes,” Trump replied. “They’ve been horribly treated.”

“Do you know if you were a Christian in Syria it was impossible – or at least very, very tough – to get in to the United States?” he asked. “If you were a Muslim, you could come in. But if you were Christian, it was almost impossible.”

“And the reason that was so unfair, is that everybody was persecuted in all fairness, they were chopping off the heads of everybody, but more so the Christians. I thought it was very, very unfair,” Trump continued. “So we are going to help them.”

LiveLeak-dot-com-110_1485539591-1485318106509051_1485539626.jpg.resized.jpg

Heretic

Master
From this morning:
xe06j6.jpg