"The Reality of Racism in Egypt"

werewolf

Hall of Famer
http://www.cairoscene.com/LifeStyle/The-Reality-of-Racism-in-Egypt

A negress complains that she is discriminated against in Egypt. I thought they told us that the ancient Egyptians were negroes. There's another article about negroes complaining about getting discriminated against in Mauritania. I thought they told us the Moors were negroes.

Everyone, except for the most depraved and lowest of the low, hates negroes, from Cairo to Canton, including decent negroes!

Wade_Thutmose.jpg

Budweiser beer's depiction ub de Pharough ub Egypt. Looks like something that just came out of the M L King Blv Welfare office.

More black heroes ub de past, as taught in the USSA:

http://anheuser-busch.com/index.php...education/legends-of-the-crown-image-gallery/

Nelson

The fraud is brazen and never-ending! Egypt is in Africa, Africa is mostly negro, ergo the pyramids were designed and engineered by the ancestors of Trayvon and Sharpton.

The rest of the equation is that millions of people pretend to believe it, some I'm sure on pain of losing their jobs!

Many of the users on this site will remember the photos I posted of myself (White Male) with my Middle Eastern ex girlfriends (Iranian and Afghan).

In addition to those ex girlfriends who's pics I posted on this site, as a White Male Ive also dated an Egyptian female before. We only dated like two months or so, I was maybe 23 I think she was 27 or so. She was a model and rock singer in Toronto. She had a band. Havent talked to her in years. Dont think she ever made it big with her band. She was incredibly good looking.

She almost looked white. She could pass as being Italian or Iranian, perhaps even Spanish. But she was of course, a North African Arab.

She told me that in Egypt, like 90%+ of Egyptians are Arab. Many of them are white-looking, and blacks makeup less than 10% of Egypt's population and they basically form a slave class and live in the South.

Informally, slavery still exists in North Africa where Arabs have power over blacks.

Personally, I find it refreshing and comfortable talking to Arabs about slavery and race because there is no political correctness, no pandering to blacks, no guilt trips over slavery as you usually get when talking to whites. Arabs make no apology over enslaving blacks and personally I admire their traditional values and lack of political correctness.

And of course, the greatest civilization out of Africa - Ancient Egypt, was entirely Arab and White. It truly is disgusting to see the media distort history and try to make it seem like the Ancient Egyptians were black(just like you know, all of the Viking Warriors were women... yeah right!)

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"She told me that in Egypt, like 90%+ of Egyptians are Arab. Many of them are white-looking, and blacks makeup less than 10% of Egypt's population and they basically form a slave class and live in the South."

Are there up to 10% negroes in Egypt? I don't see any negroes in crowd pictures in Cairo, and negroes in Egypt, like the negress in the link above, complain about being singled out and treated with contempt. Maybe they've got some stashed away in some dump in the far south. Also do Egyptians consider themselves Arabs? They speak Arabic and are mostly Moslem, but I think that they think of themselves as uniquely Egyptian. Am I wrong?

Negroes were slaves in ancient Egypt. Negroes were slaves everyplace. That's all that prehistoric small-brained race is good for.

Egyptians-1.jpg

Negro slaves in ancient Egypt.

"Informally, slavery still exists in North Africa where Arabs have power over blacks. "

Arabs, Moors, Berbers, Hamites, Semites, everybody. Here are the negroes even bitching about "racism" in Ethiopia. Same story everyplace:

http://www.gerd-meuer-afrika.de/pages/en/stories/africa/everyday-racism-in-ethiopia.php

"Racism in Ethiopia has traditionally been directed at the country's Nilotic ethnic minorities, as well as other individuals with similarly pronounced "*******" physical features. Collectively, these groups are locally known as Shanqella or barya, derogatory terms originally denoting slave descent, irrespective of the individual's family history."

Only in the degenerate west are negroes idolized - and made president

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The fraud is brazen and never-ending! Egypt is in Africa, Africa is mostly negro, ergo the pyramids were designed and engineered by the ancestors of Trayvon and Sharpton.

The rest of the equation is that millions of people pretend to believe it, some I'm sure on pain of losing their jobs!

Yep, and until relatively recent historical times negroes were confined to west central sub-saharan africa.

In the USSA's schools and on their tv and movies they teach that negroes had an amazingly advanced civilization until whitey came and f'd it up. Uh, we have the account of explorers who saw those "amazingly advanced negro civilizations" and wrote about them (jungle savages) in great detail, and we also have photographs, and movies too. Here the great Osa and Martin Johnson team land their aeroplane in darkest Africa in 1932 and visit one of those amazingly advanced negro civilizations and films it. Do dem black boys got natural rhythm* or do dem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60004FZ2bes'

* That word is almost impossible to spell.

Last edited: