The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

frederic38

Hall of Famer
i don't really care if the protocols are real or not, we will never know the truth i think
but what is said in the protocols seems true
i think it's better to talk about proved facts (not because truth is important to me, but because the average joe will think we are crazy or fanatics, like paleocon and sport historian said)
that's why i posted about the frankfurt school in this thread

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
“I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, …The man that controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply.”
— Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild, 1838
“If Gentiles [any non-Jew] refuse to live a life of inferiority, then this signals their rebellion and the unavoidable necessity of Jewish warfare against their very presence.”
– Cf. Mordechai Nisan, Kivunim (official publication of the World Zionist Organization), August, 1984, pp. 151-156
“We Jews regard our race as superior to all humanity, and look forward, not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its triumph over them.”
— Goldwin Smith, Jewish Professor of Modern History at Oxford University, October, 1981
“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap; and we will sit like an effendi [Turkish bossman] and eat.” That is why gentiles were created.”
Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, spiritual mentor of the religious fundamentalist party, Shas, and a former Chief Rabbi of Israel. Yosef is considered a major religious leader and chief coalition partner in the current Israeli government who enjoys the allegiance of hundreds of thousands of followers. [10/18/10]
‘It is permissable to kill the Righteous among Nations even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation,” he wrote, adding: “If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments – because we care about the commandments — there is nothing wrong with the murder.”
– Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro, in the recent book “King’s Torah”
“The world…I will smash to pieces with my enduring curses…Embracing me, the world will dumbly pass away, And then sink down to utter nothingness, perished, with no existence — that would be really living.”
Karl Marx, “Oulanem,” p. 68

“The world revolution which we will experience will be exclusively our affair and will rest in our hands. This revolution will tighten the Jewish domination over all other people.”— Le Peuple Juif, February 8, 1919.

“There is much in the fact of Bolshevism (Communism) itself, in the fact that so many Jews are Bolshevists, in the fact that the ideals of Bolshevism at many points are consonant with the finest ideals of Judaism.”[/h]The Jewish Chronicle, April 4, 1919.

The Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish planning and Jewish dissatisfaction. Our Plan is to have a New World Order. What worked so wonderfully in Russia, is going to become Reality for the whole world.”The American Hebrew Magazine – September 10, 1920

“We should turn Her (Russia) into a desert populated with white ******s. We will impose upon them such a tyranny that was never dreamt by the most hideous despots of the East. The peculiar trait of that tyranny is that it will be enacted from the left rather than the right and it will be red rather than white in color.”– Leon Trotsky (born Lev Davidovich Bronstein) Trotsky was both a Zionist and Bolshevik, and one of the biggest butchers of the 1917 Revolution. Later, after a power struggle with Stalin, he planned the gradual subversion, degradation and overthrow of American bourgeois society from his villa in Mexico until the day in 1940 when Ramon Mercader put an ice pick through his skull.

“The Jewish people taken collectively will be its own Messiah. His reign over the Universe will be obtained by the unification of the human races and through the elimination of frontiers. A Universal Republic will come into being in which the Sons of Israel will become the directing element. We know how to dominate the Masses. The governments of all nations will gradually fall, through victory of the proletariat, into the hands of Judah. All private property will become the possession of the Princes of Israel they will own the wealth of all lands. Thus will be realized the promise of the Talmud that when the time of the Messiah comes the Jews will hold under their keys the property of all the peoples of the world.”Baruch Levy in an old letter to Karl Marx, published in the Rothschild-controlled La Revue de Paris (a real literature magazine and not an “anti-Semitic” source), page 574 on June 1, 1928. Jews always try to say it’s a hoax, but go HERE to see the original document (p. 574), or HERE to see scanned images from the actual document (you have to read french).

“Nations will gather together to bring their homage to the people of God; the whole fortune of nations will pass into the hands of the Jewish people, they will march behind the Jewish people, in chains as captives, and will prostrate before it.”Isador Loeb, Le Probleme Juif.

“THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.”–Edward Louis Bernays, “Propaganda” 1928. Jew Bernays was a nephew of Sigmund Freud.

“We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”— Jewish International Banker James Warburg on February 17, 1950, as he testified before the U.S. Senate. James was the son of Paul Warburg, who represented the Rothschilds when they created the Federal Reserve act at Jekyll Island in 1910. He also later formed the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR).
“In everything, we are destroyers even in the instruments of destruction to which we turn for relief… We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain the destroyers for ever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and demands.”
Maurice Samuel, “You Gentiles,” pages 152, 155, and 147.

Last edited:

Anak

Mentor
“The world…I will smash to pieces with my enduring curses…Embracing me, the world will dumbly pass away, And then sink down to utter nothingness, perished, with no existence — that would be really living.â€￾
— Karl Marx, “Oulanem,â€￾ p. 68​

This is from a play, though.​

L

Lew

I agree with what Henry Ford said about the Protocols. It doesn't matter whether it's a forgery or not, what matters is that it's all come true.

Bronk

Mentor
I agree with what Henry Ford said about the Protocols. It doesn't matter whether it's a forgery or not, what matters is that it's all come true.

But that's the lefty "this is how honest people lie" tactic.

Yeah, it does matter if the POLEOZ are true or not. They're not only a forgery, they're a BAD forgery. Citing them is not only BS but it relegates the citer to the weeds where he can mumble to himself. Besides, they aren't crucial to any argument you need to make. You said that yourself in your own post.

Kudos to Paleocon, the voice of reason.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
The original Protocols were supposed to be written in Yiddish and translated into Russian, using the Cyrillic script.

I wonder how much it's changed with the translation into English.

I'm not sure if they are authentic or not. But I've known a lot of Jews in my life, and they do seem to be following something very similar to the protocols.

Exactly.

Menelik

Mentor
But that's the lefty "this is how honest people lie" tactic.Yeah, it does matter if the POLEOZ are true or not. They're not only a forgery, they're a BAD forgery. Citing them is not only BS but it relegates the citer to the weeds where he can mumble to himself. Besides, they aren't crucial to any argument you need to make. You said that yourself in your own post.Kudos to Paleocon, the voice of reason.
Why is this concept so hard to grasp? No need to cite "dubious" writings. Just take an honest look at the toxic influence on society "they" have had.