the next step for white US heavyweights

G

Presumably because "g o o k" was the slur they used against the Vietnamese when they were busy demonizing them and mass-murdering them, like they call their victims "hajib" or "raghead" or "islamofascist" now. I don't use slurs against Asians. I respect Asians.

ww

JD074

Master
JD1986 said:
Jimmy the Greek and the others you mentioned worked for Jewish bosses, and that's why they sounded so biases against white athletes.

With all due respect, that's a cop-out. There's no need to rationalize what white men have done to ourselves in the realm of sports. We have to take responsibility for our role- particularly as coaches- in this mess. Blaming Jews will merely perpetuate a sense of powerlessness and impotent rage.

When I mentioned I wish all white men would stand up for themselves and their race, I was referring to your fearfulness [snip]

Once again, I am not afraid. It's just tiresome and not good for the site.

That being said, I do agree that Werewolf's frequently using the word "cannibal" and implying that black people are not human (Platov thread) is going too far, and is perhaps not good for this website. And since there are at least 100 other websites with forums where he can freely discuss the overall Jewish control of the media and their powerful lobby (such as crescentandcross.com and wakeupfromyourslumber.com), we should focus on boxing here.

Thank you for that. I appreciate it. Edited by: JD074

JD074

Master
werewolf said:
What's my point? What's YOUR point? You're the one who brought up (the blacklisted) late Jimmy The Greek.

He was an example of someone who believed that white athletes are inferior. And a white man, by the way.

Occam's razor defintion: "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best.", so what's that gobbledy******* of yours supposed to mean?

That the stereotype that white athletes are inferior is the simplest- and best- explanation for why they're discriminated against.

White athletes are discriminated against because of Jimmy The Greek and Roger Hornung, huh? Gimme a f'ing break!ww

Of course not. You repeated what I wrote, it's too bad you couldn't actually comprehend it. I'll repeat it one more time for you, with a different emphasis:

White athletes are discriminated against because of a stereotype- propagated primarily by White gentiles like Fischer Deberry, Paul Hornung, Jimmy the Greek, etc.- that we're athletically inferior to blacks.

Jimmy the Greek, etc., were merely examples of white non-Jewish men who perpetuate the stereotype that we're physically inferior.

Bart

Hall of Famer
JD074 said:
I don't need to. I've read all that stuff. This site is about SPORTS. Can't you go to Stormfront to talk about Jews?

If you really can't see the connection between "all that stuff " and the incredible discrimination against whites that has taken place over the last half century, then you are NEVER going to get to the root of the problem.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
If you  really can't see the connection between  "all that stuff "  and the incredible discrimination against whites that has taken place over the last half century,  then you are NEVER going to get to the root of the problem. 

smiley20.gif
Very true. Great post, Bart!

And it's important that people become aware of that connection. The internet is the only way to bring that awareness, since they don't control it yet.

Consider the words of this song: "Free your mind, and the rest will follow".

JD074

Master
Bart said:
If you really can't see the connection between "all that stuff " and the incredible discrimination against whites that has taken place over the last half century, then you are NEVER going to get to the root of the problem.

I'll make two points and hopefully that'll be that:

1) I think I made a strong case that the problem is stereotypes that all sorts of people believe in- black, white, Jewish, Gentile, male and female. That is the problem. That is the point. That is the "root of the problem," Bart, at least when it comes to sports. Jews may be part of the problem, but so are WHITE MEN. We have to stop acting so helpless and take responsibility for our part of the problem. Jews are not the problem. All of use are the problem, whether it's whites like Deberry and Hornung, blacks like James Toney and Bernard Hopkins, or whoever.

2) I'm not the owner of this site, so it's not my decision, but I feel that this site serves a particular function: that it's about white athletes and how they are given unequal treatment, primarily by white male coaches, and that we need to give them recognition, support them, and defend them. That's what I would like this site to be. For those who want to talk about Jews, there are so many other places to do that.

Amren.com

Mentor
It's good to throw in bits here and there so that your average white lemming (which I was until a few years ago) will be alerted to the fact that they have been targeted for eventual elimination. That way they will be motivated to look elsewhere on the net for more information.

G

"...I feel that this site serves a particular function: that it's about white athletes and how they are given unequal treatment, primarily by white male coaches"

Yeah, it's those dirty White male coaches. They're behind all the discrimination against Whitey. Gotta get up pretty early in the morning to fool you, eh, 074!

smiley2.gif

ww

JD074

Master
werewolf said:
Yeah, it's those dirty White male coaches. They're behind all the discrimination against Whitey. Gotta get up pretty early in the morning to fool you, eh, 074!

What the hell are you talking about?! Are they not the main problem? Why do we have so few white RB's and CB's in football? Is it not because coaches and GM's decide not to recruit them, sign them, play them, draft them? "Discrimination against Whitey?" We're talking sports here, not society in general. It's primarily white male coaches and GM's who dictate the futures of white players in team sports (especially football, by far the most entrenched caste system in all of sports.)

Bart

Hall of Famer
JD074 said:
werewolf said:

What the hell are you talking about?! Are they not the main problem? Why do we have so few white RB's and CB's in football? Is it not because coaches and GM's decide not to recruit them, sign them, play them, draft them? "Discrimination against Whitey?" We're talking sports here, not society in general. It's primarily white male coaches and GM's who dictate the futures of white players in team sports (especially football, by far the most entrenched caste system in all of sports.)

You can't separate sports from society in general,they areinterwoven. Decisions made in the sports world are heavily influenced by our collective societal conditioning. Why did we not have discrimination against Whitey a half century ago?Coaches, GM's, recruiters, scouts, etc. had no qualms in seeking out white athletes. Something happened along the way to turn everything up side down. Some of us have tried to open the eyes of people who just can't seem to figure out or better still don't want to know of thethe main culprits orchestrating our national SUICiDE. Anti - white coaches and programs are symptoms of the real problem, not the cause.

johnnyboy

Guru
JD074 said:
JD1986 said:
Remember, there is still a very strong Jewish influence in American boxing, more so than in Europe. JD Chapman and some of the other white boxers have Jewish promoters, [snip]

So does Pavlik. Arum stood up for Kelly and said that he was being denied opportunities because he was a "white kid from the Midwest." His statements both support the idea that there is prejudice against white fighters, but also debunks the idea that all the powerful Jews in the sport are trying to destroy white fighters.

One possibility is that some of these white American fighters simply aren't that good. But you all are right that we need to see them against stiff opposition to know for sure. We found out where Abell stands, hopefully we'll soon see where Fields, Chapman, Mollo, and the rest stand. I don't know about Fields and Chapman, but Mollo seems really talented. He wiped out a fighter (McBride) who gave Golota all he could handle.

good point about Bob Arum. i remember him talking about how some people didnt take Pavlik seriously bc he was a white kid from the midwest.

i dont buy the jewish argument. if a rocky marciano type white boxer emerges, i dont think any promoter - jewish or otherwise would refuse to promote him. if anything, i think every promoter would love to promote such a fighter. the marketibility of a truely dominant amercan caucasian fighter would be amazing.

JD074

Master
Bart said:
You can't separate sports from society in general, they are interwoven.Decisions made in the sports world are heavily influenced by our collective societal conditioning.

And I'm arguing that when it comes to sports, that "conditioning" entails the stereotype that we're athletically inferior.

Why did we not have discrimination against Whitey a half century ago? Coaches, GM's, recruiters, scouts, etc. had no qualms in seeking out white athletes. Something happened along the way to turn everything up side down.

The stereotype that whites are physically inferior to blacks happened.

Anti - white coaches and programs are symptoms of the real problem, not the cause.

But this site is about sports, and outside of the Happy Hour forum, that should be our focus. IMO.