The last great African-American fighter

Blue Devils

Mentor
Thrashen said:
Remember all the trolls who used to frequent this site the instant a white fighter would lose?

What's wrong guys (and I use the term 'guy' loosely), suddenly you're so silent?
Believe me, they still come on here they just don't post. We get talked about a lot on a certain boxing site. The trolls haven't had anything to celebrate as of late.....let's hope that continues
smiley2.gif

Maple Leaf

Mentor
shawn1262231 said:
Thrashen said:
Remember all the trolls who used to frequent this site the instant a white fighter would lose?

What's wrong guys (and I use the term 'guy' loosely), suddenly you're so silent?
Believe me, they still come on here they just don't post. We get talked about a lot on a certain boxing site. The trolls haven't had anything to celebrate as of late.....let's hope that continues
smiley2.gif

There is nothing like facts to scare them all away.
smiley36.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I still think it incredible that all these European countries can put together all these champions but other than Pavlik we have no whites Americans to cheer about.

P-NutLane

Guru
Because the American white is emasculated to the point of giving up, getting a hard working low paying job, and monotonously,get up go to work, come home get drunk, pass out , and repeat the cycle the next day. The whole while Tyrone and Shasta enjoy the white mans tax doller hand outs.

chris371

Mentor
Russians are just tough. Tougher than blacks. Living in Germany there are lots of russians and polish guys here, as their countries are close to ours. They just have a fighting mentality that the irish have a reputation for in the US.

I grew up in Ireland, and ive met some guys there that i would never, ever mess with. Just like a lot of Russians/polish guys ive met since moving to germany. Id rather fight Ray Lewis than the average Polish guy.

Russian society is tough. After 60+ years of Communist dictatorship the people there are used to hardship. Look at what goes on in their army. Tough as nails. They will kill the average ghetto black. The average black guy is used to whites being scared of him. Not so with eastern europeans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NdBHUXo2k0

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Well said Chris
smiley32.gif