The Hatred of Vitali Klitschko

Sean

Mentor
I am (unfortunately) a member of Eastside Boxing. It is simply incredible to me, the pure hatred that so called "fans" of boxing lavish onto Vitali Klitschko. I've read so many posts and articles on how Vitali Klitschko is ducking Hasim Rahman. What people don't understand is that there is nothing to duck!

Rahman was blasted out by Oleg Maskaev, who is not as hard a puncher as Vitali, was beaten by Lewis brutally, and even was taking a beating from a very old, very shot Evander Holyfield (who is not even allowed to fight in the US anymore). Why on earth would Vitali duck Rahman?

They also talk a lot about Klitschko ducking James Toney. This also holds no water, because Klitschko offered Toney a fight, splitting the purse 65-35, which Toney refused. But, what most boxing sites won't tell you (I had to visit a Ukranian boxing site to find this) is that Klitschko's camp has now offered Toney a guaranteed 3 million dollars, plus a very good bonus if they can swing it as a title shot. Naturally Goosen and Toney won't mention this, they'll just talk about how Klitschko is ducking their man!

The media and these very un-knowledgable boxing fans really don't believe that Klitschko is the best heavyweight right now. They cannot agree with that fact, otherwise their fragil psyche will be ruined. They have built up so much hatred on this guy, they actually believe their own lies. Unfortunately for them, all the good fighters on the horizon are also white. It's going to be a tough time for ESPN!

ironfist

Guru
I also read East Side Boxing. The hatred of Vitali is by racist blacks and some self hating whites who can't take that a white man is the champ.Edited by: ironfist

The only reason Vitali Klitschko is hated because he is white.go to www.Klitschko.com.lotsof klitschko fans there and anyone that gives u ahard time ,they will be removed.I am a moderator there. Remember if u r white and you can fight they do not want you here in the United States. Edited by: onewarrior5