The Greatest Danger from Obama

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Obama's mandatory "volunteer" agenda keeps getting better.

it has been discovered that all "volunteers"are prohibited from participating in any dissenting political groups or many religious activities.
<H2>H.R. 1388: Obama's Youth Brigade Conscripts Would Be Prohibited from "Organizing or Engaging in Protests" or Participating in a Variety of Religious Activities </H2>

the March 24th, 2009

Will the uniform include an armband?

Via: GovTrack:

SEC. 1304. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES AND INELIGIBLE ORGANIZATIONS.

Section 125 (42 U.S.C. 12575) is amended to read as follows:

‘SEC. 125. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES AND INELIGIBLE ORGANIZATIONS.

‘(a) Prohibited Activities- A participant in an approved national service position under this subtitle may not engage in the following activities:

‘(1) Attempting to influence legislation.

‘(2) Organizing or engaging in protests, petitions, boycotts, or strikes.

‘(7) Engaging in religious instruction, conducting worship services, providing instruction as part of a program that includes mandatory religious instruction or worship, constructing or operating facilities devoted to religious instruction or worship, maintaining facilities primarily or inherently devoted to religious instruction or worship, or engaging in any form of religious proselytization.

the half-black messiah demands your sole devotion and your soul.

you will be assimilated...

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The expansion of power by Obama, following in the steps of GW Bush and practically every President in the 20th century, seems to be limitless. They continuously take more powers that were never granted by the constitution. In many cases the constitution actually directs against these powers but they ignore this "meaningless" piece of paper. Congress does not stand up against central government. Most are corrupt and benefit from big business and special interest groups. Good intentioned congressmen cannot even go against Washington either, seeing how their states depend on the scraps (federal grants and money) passed down to them. They fear being cutoff from this funding. The courts are maybe the worst of all. They are simply made up of liberal/ neo-Hamiltonian/ big government lawyers who made a career of amending, side-stepping and "interpreting" the constitution. The chance of the courts providing the necessary checks and balances to the President and Congress is laughable. Of course the 4th branch of government, the Federal Reserve, fuels the President and his cronies in their never-ending quest to socialize the United States and strip citizens of their god given rights to freedom and liberty.

Thanks to the latest crisis, government will claim more power for the sake of the "public interest". There will always be another crisis and government will never give back power. So where does this cycle that's been brewing since pre-Civil War years end? When will people wake up and realize we are going to be Soviet Russia or Communist China? Communist Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez even said "Bush is to the left of me now. Comrade Bush announced he will buy shares in private banks." Of course Obama is to the far left of Bush, so where does that put our country under his leadership?

So the greatest danger from Obama, hmm. Could be his "volunteer" army. Could be his attack on free-speech. Could be his assault on Wall St and free market economics. Could be a potential currency crisis. War in Afganistan. Iran? Pakistan?

My point is Obama is a modern day FDR or Lincoln who prays to Alexander Hamilton every night. I fear that another revolution is the only realistic way out of this current mess.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Our "leaders" prove every day that the Constitution long ago became a "meaningless piece of paper." It's up to the States to retake power from Washington. Many won't try, because they are dominated by the same forces that rule Washington, but there are still some states, and parts of regions (South, Midwest, Mountain West), that may attempt to reassert their sovereignty.

StarWars

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Our "leaders" prove every day that the Constitution long ago became a "meaningless piece of paper." It's up to the States to retake power from Washington. Many won't try, because they are dominated by the same forces that rule Washington, but there are still some states, and parts of regions (South, Midwest, Mountain West), that may attempt to reassert their sovereignty.

I hope so, because our National government is becoming too powerful. The states may have to step in sooner or later and take the power granted to them in the tenth ammendment of the consittution. It is a fine line between having a weak federal government and a Communist Nation, and our founding fathers had it right.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Youtube star summoned to White House?
YouTube star summoned to White House?
Promises radio talk show first interview afterwards

Posted: March 26, 2009
11:45 pm Eastern

©2009WorldNetDaily

<DIV =Kona ytfl1="true">

The man who created two phenomenally successful "We The People" YouTube videos urging Americans to stand up against Congress and reclaim their republic now - or perhaps lose it forever - reportedly has been summoned to the WhiteHouse<A class=kLink oncontextmenu="return false;" id=KonaLink0 onmouseover=adlinkMouseOverevent,this,0; style="POSITION: static; TEXT-DECORATION: underline! important" onclick=adlinkMouseClickevent,this,0; onmouseout=adlinkMouseOutevent,this,0; href="http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&amp;pageId=92999#" target="_blank">
<DIV id=preLoad0 style="DISPLAY: none; : 4000; LEFT: -18px; : ; TOP: -22px">
grey_loader.gif
</a>by President Obama to discuss the subject matter of the short films.

Bob Basso, who posts videos under the name funbobbasso on YouTube, has created videos in which he portrays Thomas Paine, author of the "Common Sense" pamphlet that made the case for independence during the American Revolution.

Basso,whose website offers his services as a motivational speaker, uses the YouTube presentationsto condemn "non-representing representatives" and warns, "Only when they feel the almighty wrath of 'We The People' marching in the streets from Californiato New York shouting 'We're mad as hell and we want our country back' will they get the message they work for you."

He was scheduled this week to appear on the "Jerry Doyle Show" when he told the radio host that Obama had personally invited him to meet in the White House "to discuss the disturbing nature of the videos."

According to a spokesman for Doyle's show, at the time when Basso was supposed to be calling in for the show, he was unavailable. Basso reached the show several hours later, explaining he had been flooded by media calls and literally was unable to call out.

The result, the spokesman said, was that Basso promised to provide Doyle with the first exclusive interview after he meets with Obama, provided the invitation still stands after the meeting was leaked to the press.

The spokesman said information about the meeting has not been made public, and show producers are waiting to see what develops ...

Basso is the author of the best-selling book "This Job Should Be Fun" along with 10 other books, including "Lighten Up Corporate America!"

A former award winning news directorfor NBC TV and visiting professor at UCLA, Basso has a Ph.D. in Communications.

Doyle's distinctive repertoire includes former Wall Street insider, TV star and jet pilot. He has starred in many made-for-TV movies, but is best known as the character Michael Garibaldi on the Emmy winning Sci-fi television series "Babylon 5," which ran for five years.

here are the two videos that "disturbed" the Great One: The Second American Revolution and We The People Stimulus Package. they are two of the best videos ever shown on YouTube, and i'm not saying that lightly. while i don't agree with all the points he makes, he is certainly close to hitting a bullseye. and he should be applauded for speaking out about our illegal and corrupt government policies and politicians.

i am wondering if this outspoken patriot will "have an accident" or die of a "heart attack" in the near future... and for those who don't recognize the character he's portraying in the videos, do some research on Thomas Paine, one of the great men of American history.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Basso might get poisoned at the Black House.

StarWars

Mentor
That is a good idea. Obama idolizes JFK, and Ted Sorenson admired JFK for his ability to adapt. Maybe Obama will lose some of his more liberal views. Most likely though, the meeting is just an act, and will have no real effect on Obama's administration. This could go either way, but my hopes are not high.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A British journalist ridicules the "great orator." Obama is pathetic without his omnipresent teleprompter/babybottle(which he even uses to make simple introductions of nominees), stuttering and stammering almost any time he has to give an impromptu answer.

[url]http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/apr/03/g20-barack-obama -nick-robinson-question[/url]

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
thanks for that link, Don.
smiley32.gif

rumor has it that the "Great One" even had a teleprompter during his recent "interview" on 60 Minutes.

of course, one should wonder how it would be possible for an interviewee to use a teleprompter in a real interview, not knowing the questions beforehand and all that. but i'm pretty certain the "journalists" at 60 Minutes aren't bothered by that littlefactual procedureduring honest reporting.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the "Messiah" resurrects the Dead. The Grateful Dead, that is. *vomit*

excerpt:
After (bass player Phil) Lesh, who had never publicly supported a presidential candidate, threw his lot in with Obama, he was anxious to do a benefit concert for him. But he was all but done with The Dead, so it was going to feature his other band, Phil and Friends.

"My son Brian said, 'No Daddy, you've got to get The Dead together because it will be so much more meaningful and important ...'"

i've never listened to the Grateful Dead, and this just gives me one more reason not to. furthermore, why does Obama need a "benefit concert" ? he's worth several million dollars.
smiley5.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Another factoid on the Kenyan in Chief and his ilk. This one by James Edwards.

Jews hate Jesus, and Obama owes his position to the Jewish media,
and his boss is a Jew, Rahm Emmanuel. So when he spoke at Georgetown
University recently, out of respect for the ancient Jewish hatred of
Jesus Christ, he asked the Catholic school to cover up references to
Jesus while he spoke. <a href="http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=46667" target="_blank">And they did it!

</a>
<blockquote>

Georgetown University says it covered over the monogram
"IHS"-symbolizing the name of Jesus Christâ€â€￾because it was inscribed on
a pediment on the stage where President Obama spoke at the university
on Tuesday and the White House had asked Georgetown to cover up all
signs and symbols there.

As of Wednesday afternoon, the "IHS" monogram that had previously
adorned the stage at Georgetown's Gaston Hall was still covered up-when
the pediment where it had appeared was photographed by CNSNews.com.</blockquote>

The local paper has proclaimed that BHO has done so much in his first 100 days. Even more that FDR! They failed to list his achievements. Outside of giving the green light to shoot the pirates, I can't think of any. Can anybody?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
An interesting letter by Lou Pritchett, retired former VP of Proctor &amp; Gamble.
<a href="http://%20www.afa.net/youscareme.asp" target="_blank">
http://www.afa.net/youscareme.asp</a>

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA </font>

By Lou Pritchett</font>

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy
League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible
signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth
growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself
with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly
denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America' crowd
and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style
country where the government sector dominates instead of the private
sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose
that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living
in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs,
Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points
of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett

Note: Lou Pritchett is a former vice president of Procter &amp;
Gamble whose career at that company spanned 36 years before his
retirement in 1989, and he is the author of the 1995 business book,
Stop Paddling &amp; Start Rocking the Boat.

Mr. Pritchett confirmed that he was indeed the author
of the much-circulated "open letter." "I did write the 'you scare me'
letter. I sent it to the NY Times but they never acknowledged or
published it. However, it hit the internet and according to the
‘experts' has had over 500,000 hits.

</font>

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
He'll be apologizing soon.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Palin warns of "death panels" via Bacrock's Socialized medicine scheme...

Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

Aug 8, 4:33 AM (ET)

By MARK THIESSEN

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin called President Barack Obama's health plan "downright evil" Friday in her first online comments since leaving office, saying in a Facebook posting that he would create a "death panel" that would deny care to the neediest Americans.

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care," the former Republican vice presidential candidate wrote.

"Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote on her page, which has nearly 700,000 supporters. She encouraged her supporters to be engaged in the debate.

The claim that the Democratic health care bills would encourage euthanasia has been circulating on the Internet for weeks and has been echoed by some Republican leaders. Democrats from Obama on down have dismissed it as a distortion. The nonpartisan group FactCheck.org, a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center at the University of Pennsylvania says the claim is false.

The allegation appears to be based on a provision of the House bill that would require Medicare to pay for end-of-life counseling sessions, on a voluntary basis, for beneficiaries who want the service. Medicare already covers hospice care. And legislation passed by Congress in 1990 requires that patients be asked if they have a living will.

Obama addressed the controversy during a July 28 AARP-sponsored town hall.

"Nobody is going to be forcing you to make a set of decisions on end-of-life care based on some bureaucratic law in Washington," he said.

An e-mail sent to Palin's spokeswoman to confirm authorship of the Facebook posting was not immediately returned Friday. There was no immediate reply to phone messages left late Friday with the White House and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office seeking comment on Palin's remarks.

Republican criticism has also included claims that the reform plans will lead to rationing, or the government determining which medical procedures a patient can have.

However, millions of Americans already face rationing, as insurance companies rule on procedures they will cover. Denying coverage for certain procedures might increase under proposals to have a government-appointed agency identify medicines and procedures best suited for various conditions.

Palin resigned as Alaska governor on July 26 with nearly 18 months left in her term. She cited not only the numerous ethics complaints that had been filed against her also her wish not to be a lame duck after the first-term governor decided not to seek re-election next year.

Palin, popular with conservatives in the Republican party, has said she wants to build a right-of-center coalition, and there is speculation she will seek the presidency in 2012. In the two weeks since she resigned, Palin has made only one public appearance, giving a Second Amendment rights speech last Saturday before a gun owners group in Anchorage.

Palin or her aides post notes on her Facebook account about once or twice a week, usually to set out policy statements, issue news releases or refute rumors circulating on the Internet.

Palin also has been largely silent before Friday's Facebook post. She was a voracious user of the social networking site Twitter, and promised to keep her supporters updated with a new private account after she left office. But that hasn't happened, leaving some of her fans begging for updates in the past two weeks.

---

Associated Press writer Ricardo Alonso-Zaldivar in Washington contributed to this report.

***Reference article...Edited by: DixieDestroyer

guest301

Hall of Famer
I love this Palin woman. Using such stark words like "downright evil' and "death panel" to describe Obama's healthcare takeover is priceless.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Glen Beck hit pretty close to the bullseye last week, and now negro-loving advertisers are pulling their spots from his show. not surprisingly, many of the companies who are "troubled" by Beck's "insensitive" and "inflammatory" language purposefully target the negro community with their promotions. additionally, the virulently anti-White "advocacy group" Color of Change is pushing for Beck to be terminated and for more companies to boycott his program ... all because Beck spoke the truth and pointed out that Obongo is an anti-White racist.

once again, the truth is punished. and the Powers That Be will silence it if possible.

<H1 id=yn-story-title>Attack on Obama riles Beck's advertisers</H1>

<DIV =byline><CITE =vcard>By DAVID BAUDER, AP Television Writer David Bauder, Ap Television Writer </CITE>â€" <ABBR =timedate title=2009-08-24T07:18:03-0700>MonAug24, 10:18amET</ABBR>
<DIV =yn-story->

NEW YORK â€" Glenn Beck returns to Fox News Channel on Monday after a vacation with fewer companies willing to advertise on his show than when he left, part of the fallout from calling President Barack Obama a racist.

A total of 33 Fox advertisers, including Wal-Mart Stores Inc., CVS Caremark, Clorox and Sprint, directed that their commercials not air on Beck's show, according to the companies and ColorofChange.org, a group that promotes political action among blacks and launched a campaign to get advertisers to abandon him. That's more than a dozen more than were identified a week ago.

While it's unclear what effect, if any, this will ultimately have on Fox and Beck, it is already making advertisers skittish about hawking their wares within the most opinionated cable TV shows.

The Clorox Co., a former Beck advertiser, now says that "we do not want to be associated with inflammatory speech used by either liberal or conservative talk show hosts." The maker of bleach and household cleaners said in a statement that it has decided not to advertise on political talk shows.

The shows present a dilemma for advertisers, who usually like a "safe" environment for their messages. The Olbermanns, Hannitys, O'Reillys, Maddows and Becks of the TV world are more likely to say something that will anger a viewer, who might take it out on sponsors.

They also host the most-watched programs on their networks.

"This is a good illustration of that conundrum," said Rich Hallabran, spokesman for UPS Stores, which he said has temporarily halted buying ads on Fox News Channel as a whole.

Beck can bring the eyeballs. With the health care debate raising political temperatures, his show had its biggest week ever right before his vacation, averaging 2.4 million viewers each day, according to Nielsen Media Research.

He was actually on another Fox show July 28 when he referred to Obama as a racist with "a deep-seated hatred for white people." The network immediately distanced itself from Beck's statement, but Beck didn't. He used his radio show the next day to explain why he believed that. He would not comment for this article, spokesman Matthew Hiltzik said.

ColorofChange.org quickly targeted companies whose ads had appeared during Beck's show, telling them what he had said and seeking a commitment to drop him. The goal is to make Beck a liability, said James Rucker, the organization's executive director.

"They have a toxic asset," Rucker said. "They can either clean it up or get rid of it."

It's not immediately clear how many of the companies actually knew they were advertising on Beck's show. Sometimes commercial time is chosen for a specific show, but often it is bought on a rotation basis, meaning the network sprinkles the ads throughout the day on its own schedule. Sometimes ads appear by mistake; Best Buy said it bought commercial time for earlier in the day, and one of its ads unexpectedly appeared in Beck's show.

One company, CVS Caremark, said it advertises on Fox but hadn't said anything about Beck. Now it has told its advertising agency to inform Fox that it wanted no commercials on Beck.

"We support vigorous debate, especially around policy issues that affect millions of Americans, but we expect it to be informed, inclusive and respectful," said spokeswoman Carolyn Castel.

Besides the unpredictability of the opinionated cable hosts, the rapid pace of today's wired world complicates decisions on where to place ads, said Kathleen Dunleavy, a spokeswoman for Sprint. She said she was surprised at how fast the Beck issue spread across social media outlets and how quickly advertiser names were attached to it.

UPS' Hallabran said the decision to pull commercials "should not be interpreted as we are permanently withdrawing our advertising from Fox." He said the company wants to reach viewers with a wide spectrum of opinions.

Except for UPS Stores, there's no evidence that any advertisers who say they don't want to be on Beck's show are leaving Fox. Network spokeswoman Irena Briganti said the companies have simply requested the ads be moved elsewhere and that Fox hasn't lost any revenue.

She wouldn't say whether Fox was benefiting from any anti-anti-Beck backlash, with companies looking to support him. Some Beck supporters have urged fans to express their displeasure at companies for abandoning their man.

Beck supporters have suggested that retaliation might have something to do with ColorofChange.org's campaign. One of the group's founders, Van Jones, now works in the Obama administration and has been criticized by Beck. But Rucker said Jones has nothing to do with ColorofChange.org now and didn't even know about the campaign before it started.

Beck's strong ratings â€" even at 5 p.m. EDT he often outdraws whatever CNN and MSNBC show in prime-time â€" make it unlikely Beck is going anywhere even as the list of advertisers avoiding him approaches three dozen.

But it could mean advertising time becomes cheaper on his show than such a large audience would normally command. Some of his show's advertisers last week included a male enhancement pill, a law firm looking to sue on behalf of asbestos victims, a company selling medical supplies to diabetics and a water filter company.

Rucker said ColorofChange.org has contacted about 60 companies regarding Beck, and is heartened by the response.

"It's causing a certain conversation around Beck, which I think is important," he said.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Interesting stuff. Looks like Beck is getting better and starting to see things and speak about them correctly, which is nice to see. I wish he wasn't the only one doing it in major talk radio and/or TV. There are way too many neo-cons in those areas, imho.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i did a bit more looking into the anti-Beck campaign, and i found this well-documented story on a pro-White website. it seems Yahoo once again managed to leave out the pertinent facts ...

<H3>Left-wing continues to celebrate fictional victory over Glen Beck.</H3>
<DIV =entry>

DonnyDeutsch_Hamptons.jpg
CofCC.org News Team

Photo Right: Donnie Deutsch is the real muscle behind the Glen Beck Advertising boycott. He used to have a left-wing talk show on CNBC but no one watched it and it got canceled. He is now advertising executive of MSNBC and CNBC and occasionally appears on MSNBC. He has been urging MSNBC watchers to call Fox News advertisers and complain.

Across the internet, left-wing blogs and some some major newspapers, are celebrating that "20 advertisers have pulled ads from the Glen Beck show."Â There is a "advertising boycott"Â underway by the extreme left-wing against the show. A previously unknown group of small time race hustlers called "Color of Change"Â is being given credit for leading the boycott.

In reality, left MSNBC advertising executive Donny Deutsch, is one of the people leading the boycott.

The reality is that of the 20 companies listed, not a single one has pulled ads from Fox News. Some have only moved ads to different programing. Some of the companies listed did not even advertise during the Glen Beck show to begin with. One company listed, Radio Shack, does not even advertise on Fox News during any show to begin with.

From New York Times"¦
<BLOCKQUOTE>

"We have TV today that's very polarizing and controversial,"Â said Donny Deutsch, the advertising executive and occasional host on CNBC and MSNBC, a rival to Fox News.

Last month, Mr. Deutsch listed some of the "Glenn Beck"Â advertisers and told MSNBC viewers that people who objected to Mr. Beck's remark should write to the chief executives of the companies. In an interview, he said corporate decisions about where to allot ad dollars were the "ultimate check and balance."Â

"¦

Fox said the campaign had no financial effect.

"The advertisers referenced have all moved their spots from Beck to other day parts on the network, so there has been no revenue lost,"Â said a spokeswoman for the channel, a unit of the News Corporation.</BLOCKQUOTE>

Now lets look at the ratings.

TvByTheNumbers.com had this to say about the Glen Beck advertising boycott. "While advertisers abandon Glenn Beck, the audience clearly isn't. It is still beating all the 5pm cable news network competition"¦combined. Last night, in viewers, and adults 25-54 and 35-64."Â

August 17th, 2009 (Note: P2+ means all viewers over the age of 2.)

If you combine all the viewers of CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, and CNN Headline Prime, Glen Beck still had 529,000 more viewers than all four of those networks put together!

5PM â€" P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
Glenn Beckâ€" 2,325,000 viewers (583,000) (1,068,000)
Situation Roomâ€"651,000 viewers (158,000) (250,000)
Hardball w/ Chris Matthewsâ€"629,000 viewers (160,000) (239,000)
Fast Moneyâ€"212,000 viewers (a scratch w/ 51,000) (81,000)
Prime Newsâ€"237,000 viewers (123,000) (142,000)

August 19th, 2009 Glen Beck on Vacation

Even on vacation, Glen Beck's show drew 410,000 more viewers than all four of the other cable news networks put together!

5PM â€" P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
Glenn Beckâ€" 2,044,000 viewers (492,000) (1,005,000)
Situation Roomâ€"684,000 viewers (129,000) (262,000)
Hardball w/ Chris Matthewsâ€"486,000 viewers (168,000) (241,000)
Fast Moneyâ€"239,000 viewers (66,000) (107,000)
Prime Newsâ€"225,000 viewers (94,000) (121,000)
while i have some points that i disagree with Beck on, at least he is being fearless with his reporting of some of the issues. and for that, i urge him continued best wishes and success.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I remember posting about Glen Beck and my high regard for him and his radio show and the TV show he had at the time on Headline News a couple of years ago. There were a few posters back then who could care less about Beck and lumped him in with the rest of the neo-cons. Now he seems to have a fair number of fans on this site with a few disagreements here and there. I guess this is my "I told you so moment". Thanks for the heads up on the details of this story JimmyC, currently Yahoo is runnning a very misleading headline on Beck about all this. It will be interesting to see what Beck has to say about this "alleged boycott" during his 5pm show and the repeat at 2am.Edited by: guest301

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Aragorn, Beck has changed his tune quite a bit from a couple of years ago. hence, he is getting more respect by those of us who are more toward the Constitutional Right than he used to.

so don't get too carried away with patting yourself on the back, mate.
smiley2.gif
smiley1.gif