The Eradication of Christianity!

Please respond.

So,come on,do the right thing and put forward a coherent argument.

Philosopher,
I'm just gonna give u my subjective perspective.. not really an 'argument'. I agree w/ a lot of the assessment of Christianity ^ you quoted from the earlier post..
Jesus was addressed as 'Rabbi', was raised in a Jewish household.. inner circle of closest disciples were Jewish, Christianity's most significant evangelizer (Saul turned Paul) was a self-described Jew.. Jesus' legitimacy is underwritten by Jewish prophecy, etc. From a matter of fact historical perspective, hard to deny that Christianity is an extension (or fulfillment) of Judaism, no ?
But I don't interpret that as some kind of nefarious Jewish conspiracy to be resented.. I believe in the sincerity of the earliest Christian believers. I believe they spread Christianity from a place of genuine conviction & witness. And many White Westerners over the generations since then have (and are) doing the same now.. & are not (implicitly or explicitly) part of an anti-West plot.
Just my perspective.. I don't resent having Christianity being put on the West. I personally find anti-Semitism within Christianity to be very hypocritical.. Essentially hating Jews (at large) for killing your favorite Jew is strange logic. Shouldn't all descendants of the Roman occupiers be equally despised then by that reasoning (?) And Jesus dying peacefully of old age (with no crucifiction), where would that put Christian idealogy ? To be a sacrifice, Jesus' death had to go down a certain way.. I don't see the ppl in Jesus death as villainous, but more like Shakespeare's 'mere players'.

Jesus was addressed as 'Rabbi', was raised in a Jewish household.. inner circle of closest disciples were Jewish, Christianity's most significant evangelizer (Saul turned Paul) was a self-described Jew.. Jesus' legitimacy is underwritten by Jewish prophecy, etc. From a matter of fact historical perspective, hard to deny that Christianity is an extension (or fulfillment) of Judaism, no ?

Yes,I have always maintained that Christianity is judaism for the Goyim,to domesticate them.

But I don't interpret that as some kind of nefarious Jewish conspiracy to be resented..

Anyone who has read the Talmud will beg to differ.The jews are destroyers,not creators.

I believe in the sincerity of the earliest Christian believers.

But the problem is that the earliest 'Christian believers' were (as quoted in my previous post) slaves,beggars,anti-socials,sexual deviants,anti-social elements and the people on the fringes of society.The lowest of the low.

Reading any Roman/Greek literature of the time tells us that much.

No one of any standing in the Roman society didn't come around to Christianity,for quite some time after the birth of Christianity.

I believe they spread Christianity from a place of genuine conviction & witness. And many White Westerners over the generations since then have (and are) doing the same now

Credulity?

& are not (implicitly or explicitly) part of an anti-West plot.

But they(Christians) have bought Western Civilization down to its knees.

They are the sole reason for the downfall of the Roman Empire.

They are the sole reason that blacks could even become a part of our society.

They are the sole reason for South Africa's current state.

They have castrated the white race,in collusion with the jews.

They are the sole reason that white men have jewish names -'Jordan','Samuel','Solomon' to name a few.

It just doesn't end.

I personally find anti-Semitism within Christianity to be very hypocritical

Precisely.Christianity isn't compatible with White Nationalism/Anti-Semitism.

Anyone who says that it isn't so,is either a fool,a Christian or up to no good.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
But the problem is that the earliest 'Christian believers' were (as quoted in my previous post) slaves,beggars,anti-socials,sexual deviants,anti-social elements and the people on the fringes of society.The lowest of the low.

No one of any standing in the Roman society didn't come around to Christianity,for quite some time after the birth of Christianity....ThePhilosopher.

Wrong! Many people of status became believers early in Jesus' ministry! Joseph of Arimathea, Nicodemus, Luke, Matthew, Roman Centurions, Roman guards, etc., how many do you need?

However, it is true that most believers at that time were middle class to poor, but what is so wrong with giving the poor hope. Having a high standing, being wealthy won't save you.

Jesus gave these people hope who were being trampled and stepped on by the Jewish leaders and teachers of the "Law", The Pharisees and Sadducees.

For Jesus to come as some Jewish High Priest or Roman Emperor would be pointless.

You don't understand the reason for the coming of Jesus. All you see is what the Jews did to the Law, you may not even understand that, I don't really know, and how "some of today's Christians believe and have changed the Bible to fit they're lifestyle.

I don't know what you're looking for, but you won't find it in secular humanism, I can promise you that.

Last edited:
Yes,I have always maintained that Christianity is judaism for the Goyim,to domesticate them.

There is a pretty strong aroma of Marx in that statement. Care to distinguish it from what I hear from the Bolsheviks? They seem to be hell bent (see what I did there?) on eradicating Christianity on much the same grounds as your criticisms. Everywhere they take over, Christianity is suppressed or destroyed: Hollywood, for example, or the educational system in the United States, or the Obama Administration, to cite a few examples.

Now, if you want to make the argument that Progressive Christianity is a cancer that has eaten away at the churches, and turned many of them into instruments of the Left, that is another discussion; one that has a great deal of merit. The fight for what the Christian church is all about is ongoing, and is a front-line battle against Cultural Marxism.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
However, it is true that most believers at that time were middle class to poor, but what is so wrong with giving the poor hope. Having a high standing, being wealthy won't save you.

when you add the part about " multiply and increase in number", that's pretty subversive from an european point of view

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
There are many problems with Christianity. Real Christianity is basically illegal nowadays. Any preacher that actually preaches Biblical truths will be harassed, and tormented into closing his Church.

Another problem is that so called Christians arent really Christian at all. They dont want to hear truth. They want their ears tickled. They want to hear "judge not", and "we are all brothers", and "Jesus will make you rich".

Churches these days are nothing more than fundraising organizations for Israelis, Africans, and Haitians.

Add to that the extreme propaganda against Christianity over the last 50 years, and its amazing that anybody still claims to be a Christian. Most people think of a boy raping Catholic when they think of Christianity.

As a Bible thumpin Christian myself I dont blame folks for being dismissive of Christianity. The only reason Im Christian is because Jesus has preformed undeniable miracles in my life personally.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Also, before they were Christianized, the Vikings were virtually invincible.

Viking pagans despite being greatly outnumbered took over much of France, much of Britain, the heartland of Russia, Sicily, etc.

Some of the battles in Ireland and western Scotland were recorded in Latin by Celtic monks and priests. A handful of Vikings would successfully take towns despite facing well-prepared defenders who would outnumber them 3 to 1.

Would you not call the USA Christianized from say 1700's to early 1900's? I would say the USA was pretty invincible during those years. Wouldn't you?

As I said, when I started this thread, the downfall of this country is not because of Christianity, but the lack of it.

It was the liberal, non-believing, Jew run agenda that began in the late 1950's and early 1960's to get Christianity out of America that has contributed to the downfall of this country. A Jew and non-believing liberals led the way to get Christianity out of our public schools!

The problem with Christians is they stepped back and let it happen. I don't exactly know how or why this happened, because I was born in the late 60's. The majority of the people at the time were either believers or had no problem with their children learning things like: marriage between one man and one woman, be honest, honor your parents, don't cheat, don't steal, but now people want to do things their own way and now you have more crime, more *******, more drugs, more of whatever, but REAL Christianity.

Well, if haven't seen anything yet. IT"S JUST GOING TO GET WORSE, and yeah some Christians are to blame for standing by in the 50's and 60's for letting it happen!

I just don't get why some people here don't see this, whether you're a believer or not. Honoring your parents, not lying, not cheating, being faithful to your wife etc. are all the right things to do.

What in the H3ll is wrong with people?

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
They are the sole reason for the downfall of the Roman Empire.
It may well have been part of the reason. Jews hated Romans and Greeks, and in fact killed huge numbers of men, women and children.

Kitos War (115–117):

Major revolts by
diasporic Jews in Cyrene (Cyrenaica), Cyprus, Mesopotamia and Aegyptus spiraled out of control, resulting in a widespread slaughter of Roman citizens and others (200,000 in Cyrene and 240,000 in Cyprus according to Cassius Dio)

Certainly, Christianity brought on the dark ages - Rome was more advanced in 0 AD than in 600 AD. We know more details about the lives of pre-Christian historical figures than about the leaders during the Dark Ages.

Viking pagans despite being greatly outnumbered took over much of France, much of Britain, the heartland of Russia, Sicily, etc.

Some of the battles in Ireland and western Scotland were recorded in Latin by Celtic monks and priests. A handful of Vikings would easily take towns despite facing well-prepared defenders who would outnumber them 3 to 1.

But in recent centuries, the Jews have been trying to eradicate Christianity, because they see Christian values as giving us a certain moral strength and stability. Because they control the media, they now can use far more advanced and effective ways of controlling the goyim (human cattle), so they no longer want us to be Christian.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
There are many problems with Christianity. Real Christianity is basically illegal nowadays. Any preacher that actually preaches Biblical truths will be harassed, and tormented into closing his Church.

Another problem is that so called Christians arent really Christian at all. They dont want to hear truth. They want their ears tickled. They want to hear "judge not", and "we are all brothers", and "Jesus will make you rich".

Churches these days are nothing more than fundraising organizations for Israelis, Africans, and Haitians.

Add to that the extreme propaganda against Christianity over the last 50 years, and its amazing that anybody still claims to be a Christian. Most people think of a boy raping Catholic when they think of Christianity.

As a Bible thumpin Christian myself I dont blame folks for being dismissive of Christianity. The only reason Im Christian is because Jesus has preformed undeniable miracles in my life personally.

Pretty good post brother! I'm glad to hear your testimony. That's great news!

Please read my post #85?

Thanks!

No one of any standing in the Roman society didn't come around to Christianity,for quite some time after the birth of Christianity....ThePhilosopher.

Wrong! Many people of status became believers early in Jesus' ministry! Joseph of Arimathea, Nicodemus, Luke, Matthew, Roman Centurions, Roman guards, etc., how many do you need?

Jesus gave these people hope who were being trampled and stepped on by the Jewish leaders and teachers of the "Law", The Pharisees and Sadducees.

For Jesus to come as some Jewish High Priest or Roman Emperor would be pointless.

You have tiptoed around the whole truth by not mentioning the 'Pagan' Romans.

Do you recognise the existence of 'Paganism'?

And the fact that it was the only religion in Europe,for quite some time?

You lost me right there.

What Marxists?

Which Bolsheviks?

Call them jews,and maybe we can talk.

Calling them anything else is suppressing the truth.

=

...which is the reason why I say that 'Christianity' and 'White nationalism' are incompatible.

The only reason Im Christian is because Jesus has preformed undeniable miracles in my life personally.

If you do not mind me asking what makes you attribute said miracles to Jesus?

Would you not call the USA Christianized from say 1700's to early 1900's? I would say the USA was pretty invincible during those years. Wouldn't you?

As I said, when I started this thread, the downfall of this country is not because of Christianity, but the lack of it.

You have totally missed the point.
Purposely or not,you're making it look like 'white' and 'christian' mean the same thing,when that is most certainly is not the case.

Jaxvid made the point before that most 'Christians' seem to be nice people.

But that isn't because they're Christian but because they are white!

USA wasn't invincible because it was Christian,it was because it was white.

You are attributing the 'invincibility' to 'Christianity',which can be proven wrong by taking a long hard look at some of the 'most christian nations in the world'.

Armenia,Bolivia,Zambia,Congo....I can go on and on.

The fact that those^^ nations suck must tell you that the invincibility has nothing to do with christianity...else,those nations,being the most christianized ones on the planet,must form the major super powers of this world.

America is/was only invincible because of its whites.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
You have tiptoed around the whole truth by not mentioning the 'Pagan' Romans.

Do you recognise the existence of 'Paganism'?

And the fact that it was the only religion in Europe,for quite some time?

You lost me right there.

What Marxists?

Which Bolsheviks?

Call them jews,and maybe we can talk.

Calling them anything else is suppressing the truth.

I didn't tiptoe around anything. Sure there's Paganism. and.... You have the right to worship or believe whatever you want. My faith is not in nature, animals, myself, etc. whatever... My faith is in a risen Savior.

This thread wasn't about the downfall of Europe. It was about the eradication of Christianity in this country. You call Christians and Jesus *******, but clearly Jesus and the Bible teaches this is wrong.

Read my post #85 or the first post of this thread. A Liberal Jew and non-believers led the way to the eradication of Christianity in public schools and it's a fact that the morals and economics of this country have failed since the early 1960's. And yes Christians sat back and let this happen, I guess, I wasn't even born then, however, things have gotten worse since Christianity was taken from our public schools and the minds of our children.

I ask you again, what's wrong with being faithful to your wife, honoring your parents, don't steal, don't lie, etc.? What's wrong with those values? Whether you're a believer or not, I would want my children to adhere to those Christian morals.

ThePhilosopher are you married? Do you have children? What is wrong with people adhering to these morals? We as a country have gotten away from these things and that's what's destroying this country.

Christianity is about a fair as you can get. No one here forces you to believe or wants you killed or eradicated because you don't believe. It's your choice. God gives us this choice as only a righteous God would.

Wanting to kill Christians for their faith is insane. Many people call themselves, but don't have a clue as to what it means to be a Christian.

Not everyone who says Lord, Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven.. Matthew, 7:21.

It may well have been part of the reason. Jews hated Romans and Greeks, and in fact killed huge numbers of men, women and children.

Certainly, Christianity brought on the dark ages - Rome was more advanced in 0 AD than in 600 AD. We know more details about the lives of pre-Christian historical figures than about the leaders during the Dark Ages.

Some of the battles in Ireland and western Scotland were recorded in Latin by Celtic monks and priests. A handful of Vikings would easily take towns despite facing well-prepared defenders who would outnumber them 3 to 1.

Everything spot on,mate!:thumb:

But in recent centuries, the Jews have been trying to eradicate Christianity, because they see Christian values as giving us a certain moral strength and stability. Because they control the media, they now can use far more advanced and effective ways of controlling the goyim (human cattle), so they no longer want us to be Christian.

See the jews destroyed the Vikings,old Pagans with Christianity.

Now,Christianity has fulfilled its purpose - of bringing the white race to knees,by making them accept non-whites into their society...plus creating,dying for Israel.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
You have totally missed the point.
Purposely or not,you're making it look like 'white' and 'christian' mean the same thing,when that is most certainly is not the case.

Jaxvid made the point before that most 'Christians' seem to be nice people.

But that isn't because they're Christian but because they are white!

USA wasn't invincible because it was Christian,it was because it was white.

You are attributing the 'invincibility' to 'Christianity',which can be proven wrong by taking a long hard look at some of the 'most christian nations in the world'.

Armenia,Bolivia,Zambia,Congo....I can go on and on.

The fact that those^^ nations suck must tell you that the invincibility has nothing to do with christianity...else,those nations,being the most christianized ones on the planet,must form the major super powers of this world.

America is/was only invincible because of its whites.

No I didn't miss the point. You can turn it around any way you want. He said the Vikings were invincible before they became Christianized. Were White Europeans that came to this country not Christian for a large part, not all but many? If the USA wasn't a Christian country, why was The Bible taught in our schools up until the early 1960's? What would you call a country that taught the Bible in their public schools?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
ThePhilosopher, as I've stated so many times here, not all who call themselves Christian are Christian. I attend a church that doesn't send their money to the Congo, etc. We support missionaries here in this country. The Baptist children's home for children who've been abandoned by their parents, most of them are white by the way. What the heck is wrong with helping abandoned children? Or I should ask, what the H3ll is wrong with you? However, we do support overseas missionaries in Russia and Europe mostly.

What's your ideal country? Putting up pictures of naked evil looking beasts as you once had as your avatar and worshiping that kind of trash? Really? Is that your idea of great country. Is this what you want everyone to do. Do what ThePhilosopher says. Well, you got it. That's what is happening as we speak. You're getting exactly what you want.

Sure there's Paganism.

Its not a footnote.

And yes Christians sat back and let this happen, .

So,honestly tell me...since you'll concede that you'll let it happen,do you have any right to complain now if you'll are wiped out off the face of this earth?

I ask you again, what's wrong with being faithful to your wife, honoring your parents, don't steal, don't lie, etc.? What's wrong with those values?

I won't deny that Christianity inculcates those values,but do not make it look like it is the only religion that does so.

Whites used to live in healthy societies with happy families,long before the birth of Christ.

Or do you believe the jewish propagated myth that we were 'naked barbarians' who practiced polygamy till then?

ThePhilosopher are you married? Do you have children?

No and no.
And before anyone jumps to their own conclusions,I'm too young for those things.

Christianity is about a fair as you can get. No one here forces you to believe or wants you killed or eradicated because you don't believe.

Ho,ho,ho,why didn't you raise that point when it was brought up:

and remeber that many europeans were killed for refusing to believe this, for example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Verden
it explains the aggressive tone some have when they talk about christianism
During the Saxon Wars, the Christian Frankish king Charlemagne waged war on the pagan Saxons for over 20 years, seeking to Christianize and rule the Saxons. During this period, the Saxons repeatedly refused Christianization and the rule of Charlemagne, and therefore rebelled frequently. In the year 782 of this period, Charlemagne is recorded as having massacred 4,500 rebel Saxon prisoners in Verden (the Massacre of Verden), and imposing legislation upon the subjected Saxons that including the penalty of death for refusing conversion to Christianity or for aiding pagans who did the same (such as the Capitulatio de partibus Saxoniae). While rebellions continued to take place even after his death (such as that of the Stellinga), Charlemagne succeeded in laying the groundwork for the Christianization of the Saxons, yet was unable to reach the Scandinavians, who remained pagan.

Lying through your teeth you are.

Christianity massacred every European worth his blood and ransacked every great Temple of the Pagans,burnt every Great Library that ever existed:

• As soon as Christianity was legal (315), more and more pagan temples were destroyed by Christian mob. Pagan priests were killed.

• Between 315 and 6th century thousands of pagan believers were slain.
  • Examples of destroyed Temples: the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea, the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the Heliopolis.
  • Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468]
  • Pagan services became punishable by death in 356. [DA468]
  • Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. [DA469]
    According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all Christian teachings..."
  • In 6th century pagans were declared void of all rights.
  • In the early fourth century the philosopher Sopatros was executed on demand of Christian authorities. [DA466]
  • The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.
    [DO19-25]

• Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to convert to Christianity, beheaded. [DO30]

• Peasants of Steding (Germany) unwilling to pay suffocating church taxes: between 5,000 and 11,000 men, women and children slain 5/27/1234 near Altenesch/Germany. [WW223]
  • Battle of Belgrad 1456: 80,000 Turks slaughtered. [DO235]
  • 15th century Poland: 1019 churches and 17987 villages plundered by Knights of the Order. Victims unknown. [DO30]
  • 16th and 17th century Ireland. English troops "pacified and civilized" Ireland, where only Gaelic "wild Irish", "unreasonable beasts lived without any knowledge of God or good manners, in common of their goods, cattle, women, children and every other thing." One of the more successful soldiers, a certain Humphrey Gilbert, half-brother of Sir Walter Raleigh, ordered that "the heddes of all those (of what sort soever thei were) which were killed in the daie, should be cutte off from their bodies... and should bee laied on the ground by eche side of the waie", which effort to civilize the Irish indeed caused "greate terrour to the people when thei sawe the heddes of their dedde fathers, brothers, children, kinsfolke, and freinds on the grounde".
    Tens of thousands of Gaelic Irish fell victim to the carnage. [SH99, 225]

http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

From the same link as above:

[h=3]Heretics[/h]
  • Already in 385 C.E. the first Christians, the Spanish Priscillianus and six followers, were beheaded for heresy in Trier/Germany [DO26]
  • Manichaean heresy: a crypto-Christian sect decent enough to practice birth control (and thus not as irresponsible as faithful Catholics) was exterminated in huge campaigns all over the Roman empire between 372 C.E. and 444 C.E. Numerous thousands of victims. [NC]
  • Albigensians: the first Crusade intended to slay other Christians. [DO29]
    The Albigensians...viewed themselves as good Christians, but would not accept roman Catholic rule, and taxes, and prohibition of birth control. [NC]
    Begin of violence: on command of pope Innocent III (greatest single pre-nazi mass murderer) in 1209. Bezirs (today France) 7/22/1209 destroyed, all the inhabitants were slaughtered. Victims (including Catholics refusing to turn over their heretic neighbours and friends) 20,000-70,000. [WW179-181]
  • Carcassonne 8/15/1209, thousands slain. Other cities followed. [WW181]
  • subsequent 20 years of war until nearly all Cathars (probably half the population of the Languedoc, today southern France) were exterminated. [WW183]
  • After the war ended (1229) the Inquisition was founded 1232 to search and destroy surviving/hiding heretics. Last Cathars burned at the stake 1324. [WW183]
  • Estimated one million victims (cathar heresy alone), [WW183]
  • Other heresies: Waldensians, Paulikians, Runcarians, Josephites, and many others. Most of these sects exterminated, (I believe some Waldensians live today, yet they had to endure 600 years of persecution) I estimate at least hundred thousand victims (including the Spanish inquisition but excluding victims in the New World).
  • Spanish Inquisitor Torquemada alone allegedly responsible for 10,220 burnings. [DO28]
  • John Huss, a critic of papal infallibility and indulgences, was burned at the stake in 1415. [LI475-522]
  • University professor B.Hubmaier burned at the stake 1538 in Vienna. [DO59]
  • Giordano Bruno, Dominican monk, after having been incarcerated for seven years, was burned at the stake for heresy on the Campo dei Fiori (Rome) on 2/17/1600.

[h=3]Witches[/h]
  • from the beginning of Christianity to 1484 probably more than several thousand.
  • in the era of witch hunting (1484-1750) according to modern scholars several hundred thousand (about 80% female) burned at the stake or hanged. [WV]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_pagans_in_the_late_Roman_Empire

The actions of Constantius II, who reigned from 337 till 361, marked the beginning of the era of formal persecution against Paganism by the Christian Roman Empire, with the emanation of laws and edicts which punished Pagan practices.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP]
From the 350s, new laws prescribed the death penalty for those who perform or attended Pagan sacrifices, and for the worshiping of"idols";[SUP][16][/SUP] temples were shut down,[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP] and the traditional Altar of Victory was removed from the Senate.[SUP][6][/SUP] There were also frequent episodes of ordinary Christians destroying, pillaging, desecrating, vandalizing many of the ancient Pagan temples, tombs and monuments.[SUP][7][/SUP][SUP][8][/SUP][SUP][9][/SUP][SUP][10][/SUP]
The harsh imperial edicts had to face the vast following of paganism among the population, and the passive resistance of governors and magistrates.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][17][/SUP][SUP][18][/SUP][SUP][19][/SUP] The anti-Pagan legislation, beginning with Constantius, would in time have an unfavourable influence on the Middle Ages and become the basis of the much-abused Inquisition.[SUP][20][/SUP]

The Christian persecution of paganism under Theodosius I began in 381, after the first couple of years his reign in the Eastern Roman Empire. In the 380s, Theodosius I reiterated Constantine's ban on Pagan sacrifice, prohibited haruspicy on pain of death, pioneered the criminalization of Magistrates who did not enforce anti-Pagan laws, broke up some pagan associations and destroyed Pagan temples.
Between 389-391 he emanated the infamous "Theodosian decrees," which established a practical ban on paganism;[SUP][31][/SUP] visits to the temples were forbidden,[SUP][30][/SUP][SUP][32][/SUP] remaining Pagan holidays abolished, the eternal fire in the Temple of Vesta in the Roman Forum extinguished, the Vestal Virgins disbanded, auspices and witchcraft punished. Theodosian refused to restore the Altar of Victory in the Senate House when asked to do so by Pagan Senators.
In 392 he became emperor of the whole empire (the last to do so). From this moment till the end of his reign in 395, while Pagans remained outspoken in their demands for toleration,[SUP][33][/SUP][SUP][34][/SUP] he authorized or participated in the killing of pagan priests, destruction of many temples, holy sites, images and objects of reverence throughout the empire[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][35][/SUP][SUP][36][/SUP][SUP][37][/SUP][SUP][38][/SUP] and participated in actions by Christians against major Pagan sites.[SUP][39][/SUP] He likely suppressed the Ancient Olympic Games; the last record of the Olympics being celebrated in ancient Rome is from 393.[SUP][40][/SUP]

Liar!

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
...which is the reason why I say that 'Christianity' and 'White nationalism' are incompatible.

I would say that Judeo-Christianity and White nationalism are indeed totally incompatible. The problem is not Christianity. The problem is Judeo-Christianity.

If you do not mind me asking what makes you attribute said miracles to Jesus?

I attribute these life altering miracles to Jesus Christ because it was sincere prayer in His name that brought them about.

The big one is that my Momma was laying on her death bed, and the Dr said to make the funeral arrangements because she had no chance of survival. None of us were Christians at that time but we were desperate. We prayed and the next morning her ailments were totally gone. The Dr couldnt explain it. NObody could explain it. Me, and my sisters have been Christians since. Not Judeo Christians, but actual Christians.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Its not a footnote.

So,honestly tell me...since you'll concede that you'll let it happen,do you have any right to complain now if you'll are wiped out off the face of this earth?

I won't deny that Christianity inculcates those values,but do not make it look like it is the only religion that does so.

Whites used to live in healthy societies with happy families,long before the birth of Christ.

Or do you believe the jewish propagated myth that we were 'naked barbarians' who practiced polygamy till then?

No and no.
And before anyone jumps to their own conclusions,I'm too young for those things.

Ho,ho,ho,why didn't you raise that point when it was brought up:

Lying through your teeth you are.

Christianity massacred every European worth his blood and ransacked every great Temple of the Pagans,burnt every Great Library that ever existed:

http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

From the same link as above:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_pagans_in_the_late_Roman_Empire

Liar!

And so once again a good discussion is ruined again, by name calling. I said no one "Here at CF" except you wants people eradicated for their faith or lack of. You've said you wanted Christians eradicated.

I haven't lied about anything, however, the same can't be said about you!

ThePhilosopher, as I've stated so many times here, not all who call themselves Christian are Christian.

They call themselves 'Christian',and they have the official backing of the Vatican which is an authority on Christianity,if I may remind you.

Take responsibility for the actions of your kind!

what the H3ll is wrong with you?

I want the best for the white race,if we destroy the Jews on the way,its an added bonus.

Any arguments?

What's your ideal country?

filosofem.jpg

Putting up pictures of naked evil looking beasts as you once had as your avatar and worshiping that kind of trash? Really? Is that your idea of great country. Is this what you want everyone to do

Are you a prude?

And more importantly,I answered it,here:
And my avatar may not be to everyone's taste(and if its against any rule here,I'm willing to ditch it),but really there's no 'reason' behind the pic,its just the 'cover' of one of my favourite records(Rebaljo,where are you?Back me up on this!):

Here it is,infull:

PKKN4us.jpg

It may be inspired by El Tio,a 'deity',but I have nothing to do with 'El Tio'.

Well, you got it. That's what is happening as we speak. You're getting exactly what you want.

I want a 'white-ethnostate' with no jews and their lackeys(yes,'you'll') in sight.Where am I getting that?

And so once again a good discussion is ruined again, by name calling. I said no one "Here at CF" except you wants people eradicated for their faith or lack of. You've said you wanted Christians eradicated.

I haven't lied about anything, however, the same can't be said about you!

Don't run from the obvious.

Christianity killed,slaughtered,massacred everyone who did not accept 'Jesus' as their savior.

No I didn't miss the point. You can turn it around any way you want. He said the Vikings were invincible before they became Christianized. Were White Europeans that came to this country not Christian for a large part, not all but many? If the USA wasn't a Christian country, why was The Bible taught in our schools up until the early 1960's? What would you call a country that taught the Bible in their public schools?

Mexico,Zambia,Haiti,Bolivia,Congo,Central African Republic are far more 'Christian' than USA ever has been....then why oh why does Jesus'grace not shine on them making them the most powerful nations on this planet?

Could it be that 'Jesus' was just a man?
And not a God/son of a God?Could it be that this whole 'claptrap' is just a jewish scam?

Why could it not be,since the foremost of the 'apostles' Paul,the one who spread Christianity in Europe is a jew!