The election

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I was thinking earlier today how interesting the election would be if Obama and Huckabee win their respective party's nominations.

I realize that Huckabee isn't a true conservative. He is really just another neo-con. And Obama isn't the peace-loving anti-war liberal he is portrayed to be. But the perception the country has of them is one that could tell us where the American people really stand ideologically:

A black, liberal secularist vs a white conservative Christian Evangelical Baptist pastor.

I almost hope they win, just to see what happens.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
If both of them win I think you're going to see a lot of people (including myself) stay home on election day. Huckabee and Obama are the two worst representatives for their respective parties. Huckabee has ties to that idiot John Hagee who is vehemently anti-Catholic, and he also basically thinks (although he wont admit it publicly) that if you aren't Baptist or Methodist that you aint worth sh*t.

Obama on the other hand is a racist black muslim and I don't have to tell you what a disaster that would be for this country if he were elected. I think God would strike this country down for electing a son of Ham who was raised in the devil's religion (Islam)

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
So if Huckabee thinks everyone but Baptist and Methodists are so bad, whats he doing having ties to Hagee? He has some Assembly of God roots, and his style still favors that to me at least the few times I have watched him, although his current pastorate is non-denominational.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
I was kind of using Baptist and Methodist to illustrate my point that Huckabee and Hagee are typical backwards, redneck-type "Christians" that will not accept any non-protestant denomination. I also find it very hypocritical that Hagee condemns Catholics but says that Jews are entitled to Gods kingdom simply because they are the "chosen race" and their covenant excludes them from having to accept Christ.

I know a lot of Messianic Jews who are good people who aren't too happy with what John Hagee is saying because he makes their job more difficult in trying to win over Jewish converts to Christianity.

Anyway, Huckabee is the establishments answer to Ron Paul. He is the guy the MSM is shoving down our throats in order to take votes away from him. Huckabee is a fake and a phony. He also performed a classic Michael Dukakis liberal act of pardoning a convicted murderer (because he claimed to have found Jesus) and lo and behold, he went on to murder and rape another woman. That is why Mike Huckabee needs to be destroyed politically the same way Michael Dukakis was destroyed back in 1988.

As for Obama, he is the perfect candidate for the New World Order. a biracial, former drug addict who only got admitted into Harvard because of affirmative action. He's someone the left wingers cant get enough of and for good reason.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
What's with the Iowa-redneck bashing stuff, Lance?

Lance Alworth

Mentor
White Shogun said:
What's with the Iowa-redneck bashing stuff, Lance?

Because they typically are neo-cons (not all of them) that are uninformed and are the types of people that put traitors like Dubya into office. You know who I'm referring to, the Toby Keiths of world who would rather "put a boot in the asses" of The Iraqi people rather than explore non-interventionist policies which is what Dr. Ron Paul is proposing.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
By the way, what in the hell kind of name is Huckabee anyway? Huckabee Hound? Boy is that a parody if there ever was one.

Lance Alworth said:
By the way, what in the hell kind of name is Huckabee anyway? Huckabee Hound? Boy is that a parody if there ever was one.

I believe it is a Scottish name, and like some Scottish names, it has different spellings. Here in Tennessee, I went to school with people named Huckaba, pronounced "Huckabee," like the candidate. It is also spelled "Huckaby."

G

Ron Paul is being systematically excluded from media coverage and debates. It's obvious and by design, similar to the way fast white athletes are given the blackout treatment.

What I did not expect was that "conservatives" would be the people making sure that nobody sees Ron Paul on television. Neocons hate this guy and conservative media wishes he did not exist.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
nevada said:
Neocons hate this guy and conservative media wishes he did not exist.

I think they're worried that he will 'steal' votes from the neocon candidate if he decides to run third party in the general election, which would ultimately cost them the presidency. So it's better to marginalize him now and hope he drops out of the race before he gains even more traction. There is no doubt they are worried about him and the new (old) ideas he is bringing into the party.

I think they can see too that the base of the party is changing, and Ron Paul is the voice of the new Republicans. They are fighting to remain in power, and silencing the opposition is the first step.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Lance, Hagee's interpretation of the Jewish covenant is bogus to me as well, but exactly what non-protestant denominations should all these "backwards redneck-type Christians" be accepting, and in what ways should they be accepting them? Edited by: Colonel_Reb

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
Lance, Hagee's interpretation of the Jewish covenant is bogus to me as well, but exactly what non-protestant denominations should all these "backwards redneck-type Christians" be accepting, and in what ways should they be accepting them?

They should acknowledge that the Catholic Church is the true Church of God with a direct lineage from the apostles to the Pope not a bunch of phony wannabees that broke away because they didn't like the strict interpertation of Christ's teachings.

Originally they moved away from the "real" church for petty reasons and now they're ordaining women and gays!

Maple Leaf

Mentor
jaxvid said:
Colonel_Reb said:
Lance, Hagee's interpretation of the Jewish covenant is bogus to me as well, but exactly what non-protestant denominations should all these "backwards redneck-type Christians" be accepting, and in what ways should they be accepting them?

They should acknowledge that the Catholic Church is the true Church of God with a direct lineage from the apostles to the Pope not a bunch of phony wannabees that broke away because they didn't like the strict interpertation of Christ's teachings.

Originally they moved away from the "real" church for petty reasons and now they're ordaining women and gays!

Your close Jax, but the original church is the GREEK ORTHODOX CHURCH. The New Testament was written in Greek. Rome wanted to be the head of the church with one pope. Rome and Constantinople separated around 1000 A.D. and the Roman Catholic Church began. You know the history.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Maple Leaf said:
jaxvid said:
Colonel_Reb said:

Your close Jax, but the original church is the GREEK ORTHODOX CHURCH. The New Testament was written in Greek. Rome wanted to be the head of the church with one pope. Rome and Constantinople separated around 1000 A.D. and the Roman Catholic Church began. You know the history.

Yes, but then there was the Great Apostasy. The true church was restored to the earth when God revealed himself to the Prophet Joseph Smith. Don't you guys know anything?

smiley2.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
Colonel_Reb said:

Jaxvid, while hesitant to engage in an in-depth theological debate (on this forum), I have to inquire as to what you're stating here? I agree their are many false prophets everywhere (in verious denominations), but would you mind further articulating your thoughts on the Roman Catholic church and Protestant denominations?I want to ensure I'm following your implications/thoughts here.

I personally believe the Holy Bible is the standard bearer (above other traditions (of men), dogma, vestiges, etc.). IMHO, it's ALL about the total submission, service and obedience to the Lord (Trinity/Godhead) by accepting Christ's redemptive, shed blood as atonement for our sins and key to Heaven, allowing God's Holy Spirit to empower and guide us...and relying (daily) on God's infallible Word for spiritual direction, motivation and clarity.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
jaxvid, I'm sure Lance appreciates you answering for him,
smiley36.gif
but I think I'll wait for Lance to answer for himself.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:

Well Jax and Maple Leaf pretty much said it better than I ever could. I am an Orthodox Christian, and I get offended when people like Hagee don't acknowledge us and Catholics as the first true churches of God. The man commits heresy and has a very narrow and backwards way of thinking. Being that he has such a large and powerful influence (especially over white southern evangelicals) They flock to him like rats to the pied piper, as he leads (what would otherwise be good Christian white people) to slaughter with his neo-con, anti-white agenda. That is why I am working on a campaign to stop Huckabee from getting elected. I don't want a toned down John Hagee as president.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I don't know, maybe the sarcasm meter on my PC is broken but I took jaxvid's post to be entirely tongue in cheek.

Fighting over religion is just too easy. I should know, I used to be the one starting them around here!
smiley36.gif

I'd be willing to bet that none of you are going to convert anybody to your way of seeing things on this forum. But good luck!

As an white nationalist athiest, I find Obama and Huckabee running for the presidency to be my worst nightmare. Jefferson would be rolling in his grave.

Everything is this country centers around the ongoing crusade between Islam and Christianity. Why do you think Huckabee is getting so much attention? Those hypocrites need to elect someone who will champion the "crusade" against Muslims after Bush leaves office.

Then there is Obama, who associates with a known "black supremacist" church. They complain about white racism while Obama (a black presidential candidate) was voted first by a majority white state in Iowa. They hypocrisy in America knows no bounds.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
InfamousOne said:
Then there is Obama, who associates with a known "black supremacist" church. They complain about white racism while Obama (a black presidential candidate) was voted first by a majority white state in Iowa. They hypocrisy in America knows no bounds.

Not only that but the guy was raised as a muslim and is a muslim at heart. His father was a muslim from Kenya, and his stepdad was a muslim from Indonesia and thats where he was raised. He also went to a madrasa (an Islamic school) there. I think the ghosts of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson would come back to slay us all if this man is elected

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
See what a uniter Obama is? Who else could get an Albanian Orthodox Christian and an atheist white nationalist to agree on anything?

He's got my vote!
smiley20.gif

smiley36.gif

Maple Leaf

Mentor
I know there are a lot of young pups that have grown up idolizing and accepting blacks, but I think when push comes to shove America will not vote for Osama. It's just the gloves haven't left the hands yet.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

This dialouge is way out of hand. Obama has as much chance of winning the presidency as my cat (not taking anything away from my cat). Let's be realistic here.

Tom Iron...

Lance Alworth

Mentor
White Shogun said:
See what a uniter Obama is? Who else could get an Albanian Orthodox Christian and an atheist white nationalist to agree on anything?

He's got my vote!
smiley20.gif

smiley36.gif

Hehe, thanks Shogun

Anyway, I would like to mention that I was in no way trying to bash Southerners with my posts. Bashing the south is contrived by the liberal Media too suit their own evil interests. Those that are still knocking the southerners are falling pry to the media's lies and propaganda.

The southern folks also need to wake up and realize that the Neo Con(vict)s that control Faux News network nor the am radio hosts are not their friends and are not on their side.

They have a double edged sword being trust into their backs.

As for Huckabee, Hagee, and their followers. The Bible warns us against false prophets. Many preachers are busy trying to tell the future, and getting it wrong. They are claiming to know exactly when the second coming will occur, and write books full of details on the end times. But they've been shown to be false. Everytime world events occur that obsolete their old best seller, they go write a new one. You can't walk into a "Christian" bookstore without seeing rows of books on false prophecy, promising to tell us what's going to happen next year in the Middle East. Rubbish!

But prophecy is more then telling the future. It's also speaking the word of God. Preachers who speak their own opinions from the pulpit, instead of God's word, are also false prophets in a way. Many of them are preaching Caesar's word and not God's. If your pastor is preaching political opinions that do not come from the Bible, even if they are those you agree with, them rebuke him. If he continues, get out!

Many in the "Christian right" have been led astray by these false prophets. It's not that they are intentially evil men, many of them have the best of intentions. But that makes them no less dangerous.

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
I don't know, maybe the sarcasm meter on my PC is broken but I took jaxvid's post to be entirely tongue in cheek.

Fighting over religion is just too easy. I should know, I used to be the one starting them around here!
smiley36.gif

I'd be willing to bet that none of you are going to convert anybody to your way of seeing things on this forum. But good luck!

Shogun, I remember the religous arguements you, me and others used to start around here. We accomplished nothing and nobody changed their mind about anything. It was fun at times though and I have learned the hard way around here not too take things or myself too seriously.