The Cromartie Index

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Saw this one on Steve Sailers blog and thought it was funny enough to pass on:

A iSteve reader invented the Cromartie Index in honor of cornerback Antonio Cromartie, who has fathered 12 children by 8 babymamas and has a reputed Wonderlic IQ test score of 12 out of 50 (where 21 is the mean).

(12 kids + 8 babymamas) / 12 Wonderlic questions right = Cromartie Index of 1.67

Another reader pointed out that former running back Travis Henry has 11 children by 10 babymamas with a Wonderlic score of 9 for a Cromartie index of 2.33.

At the other extreme, Pat McInally a retired Bengals Pro Bowl punter and backup wide receiver from Harvard, has two children by one wife and a perfect Wonderlic score of 50 for a Cromartie Index of 0.06:

white is right

Hall of Famer
Saw this one on Steve Sailers blog and thought it was funny enough to pass on:

A iSteve reader invented the Cromartie Index in honor of cornerback Antonio Cromartie, who has fathered 12 children by 8 babymamas and has a reputed Wonderlic IQ test score of 12 out of 50 (where 21 is the mean).

(12 kids + 8 babymamas) / 12 Wonderlic questions right = Cromartie Index of 1.67

Another reader pointed out that former running back Travis Henry has 11 children by 10 babymamas with a Wonderlic score of 9 for a Cromartie index of 2.33.

At the other extreme, Pat McInally a retired Bengals Pro Bowl punter and backup wide receiver from Harvard, has two children by one wife and a perfect Wonderlic score of 50 for a Cromartie Index of 0.06:
Hahaha, so what did Adrian Peterson score? I would think he is at least 1.X and has a shot at 2.X. I wonder if a White man has ever scored in the Cromartie zone. I would think it would have to be a boxer that was knocked loopy but they don't take the Wonderlic....

davidholly

Mentor
Hahaha, so what did Adrian Peterson score? I would think he is at least 1.X and has a shot at 2.X. I wonder if a White man has ever scored in the Cromartie zone. I would think it would have to be a boxer that was knocked loopy but they don't take the Wonderlic....

I've read that Peterson has 7+ kids, probably from 7+ different women. His Wonderlic score was 16. His Cromartie index would be 0.875 if all my facts are right.

davidholly

Mentor
I think (kids*mothers)/wonderlic would be a better formula. In this formula Peterson scores 3.0625 and Cromartie scores an 8!

Good dads like Phillip Rivers score 0.233 and McInally scores a 0.04.

That said there should be caps on some variables. Wonderlic should be capped at around 30 because that translates to roughly 120 IQ and most muh diks have nowhere near that high IQ. Really low Wonderlics should be rounded up to 10 just to keep a good range in check. The kids*mothers variable should be capped at 50, because I don't feel Cromartie is significantly worse than Peterson. Multiply the outcome by 20 so the max Cromartie index is 100.

Going by this new formula you get the following scores.
Cromartie - 81.6
Henry - 100
Peterson - 61.25

Peyton - 1.42
Brady - 4
Rivers - 4.6
McInally - 1.3

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
I've read that Peterson has 7+ kids, probably from 7+ different women. His Wonderlic score was 16. His Cromartie index would be 0.875 if all my facts are right.
Yes Peterson is probably about average for a running back. I don't know if that is an indictment on the modern tailback or maybe Peterson scores a 4 on his sexual control when it comes to reasonably attractive women.

Ps what does Money Gayfeather score?:grin:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yes Peterson is probably about average for a running back. I don't know if that is an indictment on the modern tailback or maybe Peterson scores a 4 on his sexual control when it comes to reasonably attractive women.

Ps what does Money Gayfeather score?:grin:
3 childrens + 2 baby mamas (1 hood rat, 1 semi attractive black female) / 11 (Money May gets a low score due to his inability to read) = .45 cromartie index. Low but far from affeletic HOF score.