The Bottom Line $$$$

Stonewall

Guru
A major factor to consider when seeking the demise of the Caste System is money. Specifically, the money made by the average American who bets significant amounts of money on NFL games.

I saw this firsthand yesterday. A buddy of mine (who by no means is familiar with the Caste System) watched the Colts-Chargers game with me. He had asolid amount of money riding on this game straight up (all the Colts had to do was win, the point spread was irrelevent).

Obviously, my buddy was really into this game. Well, we all know what happened. The media-hyped black superstars (Harrison, Wayne, Sanders) made huge mistakes that contributed greatly to the Indy loss.

On the other hand, Dallas Clark, Anthony Gonzales (who my friend had never heard of), and other white players not only did not make key mistakes, they made big plays.

Trust me, my friend now knows who Eric Weddle, Matt Wilhelm, and Igor O are now. I said my piece, but the play on the field spoke for itself.

To say the least, by the end of the game my friend was infuriated. The black players that he bet on failed him. He lost a decent amount of money. Plus, he had me in his ear informing him of the atrocities of the Caste System.

The average fans are now witnessing the myth of 'black supremecy' in football firsthand. Those who bet on teamsthat featured white stars won money, those who did not lost money.

One thing that even the most ardent liberal would agree with us on, no one enjoys losing money!!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
smiley36.gif
Good for him. Money might be the only way to get through to mindless white fans.

This is a very good point to make. It's like those total losers who pick black boxers over Wlad Klitschko.

Also, make sure you tell your friend all the knowledge you can think of concerning the caste system. One day the truth will spread like wildfire. Then maybe white people will wonder if sports is the only media in which they are being shortchanged...

Stonewall

Guru
Definitely. By the way Thrashen, impressive job being spot on with all four games over the weekend. You even called the San Diego win. Great job, man.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Trashen is just a cheatin' SOB
smiley2.gif

seriously though, i didn't see Colts going down.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Thanks man. Probably just luck.

The engineering firm I work at has an office playoff pool that goes from wildcard until the superbowl with like 35 guys. I luckily picked every playoff game right thus far, so I already won like $290!

For the first time that I can remember, the playoffs are going great for our guys and teams! I see all the upcoming games as win-win situations for showcasing awesome white talent on both sides of the ball to the brainwashed NFL massess. Should be great to watch!

whiteCB

Master
Thrashen said:
smiley36.gif
Good for him. Money might be the only way to get through to mindless white fans.

This is a very good point to make. It's like those total losers who pick black boxers over Wlad Klitschko.

Also, make sure you tell your friend all the knowledge you can think of concerning the caste system. One day the truth will spread like wildfire. Then maybe white people will wonder if sports is the only media in which they are being shortchanged...

HAHAHA!!! Yeah I bet a lot of people were pissed when Pavlik knocked out Taylor!
smiley36.gif