The BCS

emt1

Guru
well it's florida vs ohio st. 2 black qb's, It's gonna be a media lovefest for these 2. I think michigan got screwed. They need a playoff system, any thoughts?

I don't think Chris Leak gets any special attention because of his color. He's good, not great, and Tebow is a much more exciting player and seems to get more attention and certainly love from the fans.

Troy Smith is a more tradional drop back pocket passer, so we will not be treated to any 'mobile qb' revolution talk.

That being said, I'll be rooting for the Buckeyes.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I will be rooting for OSU too, and I think a rematch with Michigan would not have been good for the game.

Warnipple

Leak irritates me, but not excessively so. Not only the fans prefer Tebow, but the coaches do, too, since they tend to put him in there when Florida needs a TD. No way Florida belongs anywhere close to the championship game, but the thing is, the Michigan-OSU game wasn't really that close, so what can you do? OSU is super loaded this year. Bottom line is, Urban Meyer is an idiot; that team was dead in the water and he blew three time outs in less than a quarter! Then, that Arkansas player commited what has to be regarded as one of the stupidest moves ever by trying to field a punt, over his shoulder, at the five yard line. The game turned there. Needless to say, this black player was not sent to the locker room immediately, but was consoled on the sidelines. f**k Arkansas. And f**k Florida, too, while we're at it. Basically, there is no reason to really watch the bowl games this year.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Y'all are getting pretty worked up. First, there are several bowl games that will feature our white stars. BYU-Oregon, Tulsa-Utah, Navy-Boston College, Texas-Iowa, Boise State-Oklahoma, Louisville-Wake Forest, Cincinnati-Western Michigan, Notre Dame-LSU? Plus there are several stars playing in the BCS title game. Second, I don't think we need to be throwing around terms like rape. If you want to vent or use words like that, do it in PM's.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Sugar Bowl is going to be amazing.Notre Dame vs LSU.We get to see Jacob Hester running the ball on a national stage.The Fighting Irish will have our boys,Quinn,Zbikowski,and the Shark!I will root for Notre Dame but I would like to see Hester have a big game.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Notre Dame is going to be in trouble unless they can get pressure on LSU's quarterback. why? because aside from Z, the Golden Domers have absolutely nobody in the secondary. meanwhile, LSU has a deep receiving corps and a solid QB.

LSU's offense is much more physical than Notre Dames defense, in my opinion, and so Quinn and the Shark are going to have to put up a lot of points. add to that the fact that Notre Dame's running game isn't very good and LSU has a very tough secondary, and it is a difficult match-up for the Irish.

surprisingly to me at least, LSU has been playing several white guys on defense lately. and hopefully, Hester will blow up.

in this game, i'll be rooting for the white players and no one else.
smiley2.gif

whiteCB

Master
Ohio State is gonna kick the crap out of Florida. There is no way Florida can defend all of Ohio St's WRs. Expect a big game out of Anthony Gonzalez and Laurinitus on D.

white tornado

Mentor
Flordia deserves to go they won the s.e.c. Michigan already lost to Ohio State.

College needs a playoff.

edit:

Division 1-A needs a playoff, as Div. 1-AA and the rest actually have one.Edited by: Sark6354201

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Boise St is for sure a team for us to cheer for. I have been following them since Ryan Dinwiddie was QB and they really need to grasp this chance. Zabransky,Peretta,Denton,Helmondollar,Korey Hall, Marty Tadman are just a few of the white players we can cheer for.

As for LSU/ND I have to go with ND as I see JaMarcus Russel as the next welfare QB who will get all the accolades due to his skin color. He chokes in big games, he is no better than a Leftwhich at the next level. Hopefully Landri and Frome can get pressure on him and Zbikowski has the game he has been lacking all season. Watching Quinn in the USC game I just really gained alot more respect for him, he played his ass off until the end of the game and wanted it bad. He just needs to throw to the Shark alot more because its obvious McKnight cant catch a cold. Grimes might get more playing time, I like him way more than McKnight. Any word on Carlson's status? He would be a huge help in the passing game if he can return.

As for Florida, im hoping Tebow comes in and plays well. He is the reason for a few of their wins this season. The OSU defense has not seen a player like Tebow all year. Leak is getting all the recognition from the media but everyone knows Tebow played a large role in the sucess of this team.

cslewis1

Guru
root for the Big Ten and against the SEC. Everyone keeps saying how good the SEC is, they only mean how black it is. So, you must root for all teams that play against the SEC. Simple way to watch.

Not having a playoff is pure insanity. That would once and for all prove who is the best team. Easily