Tea Party Subverted By NeoCON(s)

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Thanks to Don for posting this at ANU News!
smiley1.gif

Tea Party Platform Told to Embrace GOP via NeoCON Palin

Palin is another Neocon/Globalist shill. She's also a Zionist/Z.O.G pawn. Her speech at the Tea Party was filled with Neocon propaganda about the "terrorist" boogeymen, etc. Like her pal "Juan McAmnesty", Palin is a puppet of the PTB. The Elite thought they'd throw a pretty face & some quasi-Old Right rhetoric in the mix to deceive more sheeple.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
If any Tea Party folks can think, they should know the GOP is simply trying to get their votes. The Republicans haven't changed. They are as weak as water on true conservative ideas. All talk and no action. 99% of them are globalists and statists, else more of them would have voted against and decried the many freedom robbing measures that have come down the pike over the last few decades, as opposed to helping them pass. Throw the bums out! Dixie's quote is a great one. Once White men quit thinking, liberty is gone. Wake up America!

Kaptain

Master
Well the usual suspects have infiltrated and deflated a revolutionary movement by making Palin the poster girl for the party. Mission accomplished.

Funny how Palin's speech was all about taking away civil liberties by more terrorism fear propaganda. And she supposed to represent the Tea Party? Good grief. Talk about a false messiah. She stands for exact opposite of what the Tea Party was originally supposed to be about. An establishment girl that loves Israel, war, suspensions of civil liberties, powerful central government, and apparently doesn't pay her taxes like the rest of the establishment creeps.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Palin was just a speaker at the convention. I don't think there are many tea party members that don't know that she's a RINO neocon phoney. They needed a big name speaker to give the convention some clout and she's probably the least worst high profile politician they could get.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
Palin was just a speaker at the convention. I don't think there are many tea party members that don't know that she's a RINO neocon phoney. They needed a big name speaker to give the convention some clout and she's probably the least worst high profile politician they could get.

They paid her $100,000. I don't know, is that a lot at as far as speaker's fees go?

Tom Iron

Mentor
At this point in time, the Tea Party people know exactly what they're doing. The reps and dems think they're going to just absorb the Tea Party and it'll be business as usual. This isn't going to fly any longer. All the Tea Party "leaders" know they're only leaders as long as they do what the membership wants. As soon as they start playing footsie with the establishment, they're out.

Tom Iron...

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Well, Tom, if you're right we should see some firings today for inviting this neocon israel firster.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
There are some solid constitutionalists/conservative candidates running this upcoming election season:

Debra Medina for Texas governor
Rand Paul for Kentucky senate
Peter Schiff for Connecticut senate
Jesse Kelly for Arizona congress
Adam Kokesh for New Mexico congress
Jake Towne for Pennsylvania congress

There are probably others too I am unaware of or forgot to mention. If a few (hopefully all) of these candidates win it will be a small step in the right direction.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Tom Iron said:
At this point in time, the Tea Party people know exactly what they're doing. The reps and dems think they're going to just absorb the Tea Party and it'll be business as usual. This isn't going to fly any longer. All the Tea Party "leaders" know they're only leaders as long as they do what the membership wants. As soon as they start playing footsie with the establishment, they're out.

Tom Iron...

Agreed, Tom Iron. Speaking as someone deeply involved and a active participant in the tea party movement from the ground floor and 9-12 project I think alot of you guys are so deep into the trees that you can't see the forest anymore. The tea party movement has alot of politicians running scared and truly afraid for the first time in my lifetime, and I think a whole lot of Dems and possibly a fair amount of Republicans are going to be losing seats locally, statewide and especially at the federal level. I like and admire Sarah Palin and there has been nothing posted about her that concerns me in the least and in fact I agree with her on most things. There was a poster here a couple of weeks ago who suggested that the tea party movement admit that it's a white movement all about protecting white's interests and yes what a wonderful idea that would be, Not! That would be the immediate downfall of the tea party and the MSM would destroy us.
When I go to these protests, meetings and strategy sessions, race is rarely ever brought up as a issue. It's about the country and we are all too smart to make it about race if we expect to accomplish anything.

ps..Shogun, Palin donated her $100,000 speaking fee back to the Tea Party.Edited by: guest301

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
guest301, I hope and pray that your assessment of the tea party movement is accurate. At the root of the movement are people like yourself, honest, hard-working folks who have had enough. My fear is that the movement, to some extent, is being co-opted by, for lack of a better description, "central planners", as opposed to the city-by-city grassroots movement that inspired it. The Republican party is hard at work trying to make this a "Republican tea party movement", when, in fact, the GOP is hardly distinguishable from the Dems on most spending and freedom-related issues.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
FD, your assessment is basically what I was going to post. I fear the same things you do. Edited by: Freethinker

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
What exactly is so likeable or admirable about Sarah Palin?

She's only permitted to "talk"Â￾ more conservative than her equally-non-conservative GOP male counterparts because she is not a white male. God, even using their antiquated political jargon (terms such as liberal and conservative) makes me feel as zombified as one of them.

It feels so unnatural to see women, especially ones supposedly more "conservative"Â￾ than their male "opposition,"Â￾ barking their ideals from a podium. Like whenever a black person is elevated to a position of high authority"¦ you wonder what form of odious AA created a loophole for them to succeed. With Palin, much like Obongo, it's less about what she actually is"¦and more about what she is not (a white male). The Z0G / white PTB loves to create the dramatic illusion of "breaking down barriers,"Â￾ "times are changing,"Â￾ etc. Quite obviously, this is a transparent diversion, produced to conceal the fact that they themselves are the barriers.

That said, Palin has a nice family"¦perhaps she should spend her life with them, rather than attempting to soil a somewhat decent anti-Republican / anti-Democrat revolutionary group with her tired GOP chants and "bring back the days of Regan"Â￾ mantra.

The bottom line is rather straightforward to me"¦Palin (like every other politician since Andrew Jackson), cares far more about collecting meaningless pieces of green paper than the future of her DNA.

guest301

Hall of Famer
FootballDad and Freethinker. Gentlemen, I am not oblivous to those fears and my group often talks about keeping the grassroots spirit alive in what we do. I wrote a letter last week to the local newspaper and 14 new people showed up at the tea party strategy session just off that one letter and so this is still very much a grassroots movement from the bottom up and I hope to God we succeed in what we are doing because I think it's our last best chance short of violent revolution to take our country back working within the system. So far,so good.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
FT, add Ray McBerry (running for Gov. of GA) to the mix. He's strong on state's rights, anti-income taxes, anti-illegal invasion, pro-life, pro-privacy/anti-Orwellian, pro-2nd amendment and anti-Eminent Domain. He's a native Georgian & a Christian (Baptist) of Scots-Irish descent. I don't know where he stands on Zionism & the Middle East as he focuses mostly on Georgia's issue (& getting the Feds out of state business). As of now, I'll be voting for him (vs. the other GOP Neocon candidates).

GA First/Ray McBerry for Governor 2010

Thrashen, another top-notch (& accurate) post!
smiley32.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
FT, add Ray McBerry (running for Gov. of GA) to the mix. He's strong on state's rights, anti-income taxes, anti-illegal invasion, pro-life, pro-privacy/anti-Orwellian, pro-2nd amendment and anti-Eminent Domain. He's a native Georgian & a Christian (Baptist) of Scots-Irish descent. I don't know where he stands on Zionism & the Middle East as he focuses mostly on Georgia's issue (& getting the Feds out of state business). As of now, I'll be voting for him (vs. the other GOP Neocon candidates).

smiley32.gif

This is great news as I have yet to hear about Mr. McBerry. DD, honestly do you think he has a legit shot to win?

I also failed to mention Adam Adrzejewski who is running for Illinois governor. Also, John Dennis is a "pro liberty" candidate challenging Nancy Pelosi in California's 8th district.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Sarah Palin endorsed Rand Paul for the Kentucky Senate seat which is very good but out of a misguided sense of loyalty to the politician who put her on the map she endorsed John McCain who is having a tough primary struggle against former congressman J.D. Hayworth. I predict McCain loses that primary.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Sarah Palin is globalist puppet maybe worse then the rest because she deceitfully cons the American public with empty rhetoric similar to Obama a year ago. She is captivating for various reasons and that usually breeds a more dangerous political figure. "Tea partier" Palin publicly endorsed big government globalist and Bilderberg attendee Rick Perry for Texas governor over true small government constitutionalist Debra Medina.

Alex Jones exposing "choosen one" PalinEdited by: Freethinker

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
good spot on that, Freethinker. Palin is another in a long line of so-called "conservatives" who do exactly as they're told, else why would she still be backing McCain? Palin, like that shyster Huckabee, is an Israel-firster.

speaking of Huckabee, thelocal talk radio station here has a short Huckabee bit several times throughout the week. He's been proudly speaking of his Zionist leanings this week whilst he's actually in Israel. *puke* this is like his 3,000,000th visit to his masters' back yard.

anyway,Huckabee spent his alotted time today screaming that the USA should attack Iran because itmay make a nuclear bomb (this despite mountains of evidence and reasonto the contrary). "Israel can't possibly be safe if that happens!"he screeched. of course, he wants Americans to go die so that the Palistinian-slaughtering Jews, and their more than 200nuclear missiles,can live and kill in peace. but hey, that's what us White folk are supposed to do. it's "conservative," he insists.

these neo-Cons are the biggest threat to the Tea Party that i can see ... their entire existence has been an insidious worming into, and parasitic destruction of, traditional conservatism in favor of Zionism and other Progressive agendas. what makes anyone think theywould they stop now?

even Glenn Beck, who is more correct than any other mainstream voice (which isn't saying a lot), is a Zionist shill and is trying to squeeze his way into the movement.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Palin also endorsed incumbent Texas Governor Rick Perry, who is a CFR member, over a patriot woman who is running against him, Deborah something, can't think of her last name right now. I was listening to Alex Jones last night and he spent a good portion of his show blasting Palin. I'm not a kneejerk follower of Jones by any stretch, but he does have a keen ability to sniff out phonies. Palin is no different than the same old same old with a skirt, just as Obama is the same old same old with a different paint job.

I don't believe anyone from within the system is ever going to be "the one." I also don't believe the system can be revived or changed from the top down. It's going to have to come from outside the system, and mostly from the bottom up. Get the states on a righteous course and the problem of Washington will take care of itself, to the extent that any central government is needed (and the lesson of this country's history is that it isn't because like all central governments it will always try to accumulate more power).

The Tea Party movement has to become decentralized and autonomous among various states and localities, and most importantly it can't throw in its lot with the Republican Party or any of its leading figures, if it is to be a true revolutionary movement.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Palin also endorsed incumbent Texas Governor Rick Perry, who is a CFR member, over a patriot woman who is running against him, Deborah something, can't think of her last name right now.  I was listening to Alex Jones last night and he spent a good portion of his show blasting Palin.  I'm not a kneejerk follower of Jones by any stretch, but he does have a keen ability to sniff out phonies.  Palin is no different than the same old same old with a skirt, just as Obama is the same old same old with a different paint job.
<div> </div>
<div>I don't believe anyone from within the system is ever going to be "the one."  I also don't believe the system can be revived or changed from the top down.  It's going to have to come from outside the system, and mostly from the bottom up.  Get the states on a righteous course and the problem of Washington will take care of itself, to the extent that any central government is needed (and the lesson of this country's history is that it isn't because like all central governments it will always try to accumulate more power). </div>
<div> </div>
<div>The Tea Party movement has to become decentralized and autonomous among various states and localities, and most importantly it can't throw in its lot with the Republican Party or any of its leading figures, if it is to be a true revolutionary movement.</div>

Don, see my post above.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Freethinker said:
DixieDestroyer said:

smiley32.gif

This is great news as I have yet to hear about Mr. McBerry. DD, honestly do you think he has a legit shot to win?

FT, I doubt McBerry will draw more than 3-10% of the primary vote. There's too many duped, Neocon'd sheeple who'll vote for the more "mainline" candidates like Nathan Deal, John Oxendine (GA Insurance Commissioner) & former GA Secretary of State, Karen Handel. On the DNC side, the sheeple will probably vote for former GA Governor Roy Barnes, GA AG Thurbert Baker, etc. However, I vote on principles and no longer choose the "lesser of 2 evils"...like the sheeple do.
smiley2.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Glenn Beck brought Texasgubernatorial candidate Deborah Medina onto his radio show yesterday for an interview because of her soaring poll numbers and then, after a very brief interview,proceeded to bash her for the duration of the program. when he asked her if she was a 9-11 Truther, she said that she thought there were a lot of questions un-answered by the official story ... so he spent the rest of the show doing his best to ruin her campaign, and he did so again today.

he has a violent, frenziedhatred for anyone who questions the "official" 9-11 explanation and goes out of his way to ridicule them, calling them names and saying "the questions have all been answered on this one," and that "i can't believe in 9-11 because it would mean the government is evil." this, from a man who claims that facts are all that matter to him, that we should "question with boldness," and that the government actually is trying to ruin this countrybecause itis evil.

weird, huh?

so it shouldn't surprise any CFers that Beck is an avid Zionist, worships Holohoax rhetoric, says "race doesn't matter," goes out of his way to "prove" that blacks are really just as conservative as any other racial group, and ignores dangerous historical issues that would force him to connect the BIG dots that he refuses to notice ... you know, because he loves connecting the dots so much. he does. really.

all that being said, how sad is it that in the mainstream media he is the guy who talks more truth than anyone else? such is life in modern Amerika.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Well some of us actually believe that 19 muslim terrorists actually flew into our buildings that day and killed 3000 Americans. Whether the federal goverment knew about it or not, it did HAPPEN just like I described and there was a "Popular Mechanics" lengthy article I read and a hour long documentary I watched debunking alot of the conspiracy theories about 9-11. It's not that I totally trust the goverment story on this, I have questions about Oklahoma City, Ruby Ridge and the Branch Davidian debacle by our goverment but I know what I saw that day and the evidence is overwhelming that it was Al Queda and nobody else as to who flew into our buildings, murdered 3000 Americans and declared war on us that day. It doesn't suprise me that Glenn Beck thinks the same way I do on it. I am open to new evidence but have yet to see any that hasn't been debunked already.Edited by: guest301

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
guest301, the notion that 19 Muslims flew into the twin towers andmade the sky scrapers fall into their own footprintarmed only with exploding jet fuelis easily refutable ... especially when you consider that 1) many of the 19 Muslims who died for Allah in the attacks are "somehow" still alive, 2) jet fuel can't burn hot enough to melt steel except under carefully controlled conditions (else jet engines would melt in flight), and 3) no other steel-framed sky scraper has EVER collapsed due to fire. EVER. that's just throwing aside the laughable notions that 1) the identitifying papers of the terrorists survived falling through the planes' fireballs, 2) no one "suspected" anything was going to happen on that day, and 3) the third tower would have collapsed due to not getting hit at all. this, among many other problems with the official fable, er, story.

furthermore, literally thousands of scientists, engineers, aviation experts, and on-scene firemen and police officers have risked their careers by pointing out the HUGE holes in the official story. and that includes the Popular Mechanics article which refused to address most of the well-established facts of the problem, and instead dealt with weirdo notions of lasers and what not.

feel free to watch the first, and simplest, Loose Change documentary.

i don't know that the US gov't was in on the whole deal, but they certainly didn't try to stop it (and many US gov't guys got wealthy, or should i say even wealthier,because of it).furthermore, the idea that a gov't would do such a thing to its own people isn't outrageous, as such events have been thoroughly documented throughout history.

i, for one, suspect that this was an op initiated, funded, and trainedby the Zionists to further their agenda in the Middle East. but then, i could be wrong.

but a legitimate question should be this: if the Muslims were so incredibly skilled that they could evade every acronym in the book (CIA, FBI, NSA, NSC, Mossad, etc.) while planning and executing such a complex scenario, evade in-airport security four times in a single day, and train two completeidiots who could barelywalk and chew gum at the same timeto operate jumbo jets with fighter-jet precision, then how come the moronic muslims these days can't manage to even successfullyexecute a suicide-bomber attempt? hello? the Fruit-of-Kaboom bomber? really?

that's the best that cave-dwelling muslims can manage these days, and you expect me to believe that they orchestrated 9-11?

i think there is more to the story, myself.