Tampa Rays

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Saw this team over the weekend on local TV and they appeared to start 9 whites with an almost all-white dugout.

Not a big baseball fan but surprised nobody has mentioned this team as one we can cheer for.

Truthteller

Mentor
Basically, most of their non-whites (Crawford, Bartlett, Garza, Pena, ect.) left because they wanted more money in free agency and have mostly been busts so far for their new teams. Manny was finally exiled due to steriods....I guess the overrated, lazy Upton is still around, but he doesn't play all the time.Hopefully they will win the division, because I don't think Baltimore can and Boston is a bit old. Those are the most white-friendly teams in the AL East.

LabMan

Mentor
I have been following the Rays,a fun team to watch!,not talked about much,but Matt Joyce,Ray's outfielder is leading the league with a B/A in the 360's,wonder why it's not talked about much?

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
My new favorite baseball team is the Rays.

I miss the old MLB season highlights of each team CF used to do.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Saw them again today and the Rays started 9 whites and one black!

Definitely one for us to cheer for.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hopefully they win the WS, then we'll have to listen to the CMs state there is a crisis in baseball for the lack of diversity.

When will these CMs state the same with basketball and football in terms of the lack of Whites?Don't answer, I know.
smiley7.gif