"Super Athletic" Black men can't jump really?

albinosprint

Mentor
thats great

Cartouche

White jumpers don't dominate because of their better jumping ability, but because they are simply taller. This event places big demands on body size, which most West African groups simply don't possess. Even US blacks, who enjoy Western diet, are only moderately tall from the current European perspective, and their height has been basically stagnating for 3 decades.

TBProdigy

Guru
White jumpers don't dominate because of their better jumping ability, but because they are simply taller. This event places big demands on body size, which most West African groups simply don't possess. Even US blacks, who enjoy Western diet, are only moderately tall from the current European perspective, and their height has been basically stagnating for 3 decades.

You are right about the difference height, but your argument is invalid, here is why.

There is an ideal build for jumping, too tall and ability to jump is restricted, too short and lack of height lowers the potential distance from the ground you can jump. You also have to have amazing athletic ability to jump high.

Now there are many men black and white who meet this description, infact blacks overall are shorter but have more people in the 99th percentile of height. Look at the NBA, these tall black players are worshipped as amazing athletes and god like jumpers, do you really think there isn't thousands of black guys who fit this proto-type? If they were as super athletic as claimed, these black guys that match the high jump build criteria would be dominating year after year, Olympics after Olympics, but this is not the case

Zeus

Guru

So how come and "super athletic and super strong" blacks can't dominate pole vault, have not break the record of triple jump that a white man owns, can't dominate walking races, can't dominate discus, javelin, hammer throw, shot put, decathlon, or other raw athletic events as triathlon, wrestling, weightlifting, rowing etc?

Oh I forgot, they have no access to these sports, these sports are super expensive blah blah blah..................You see blacks have free access to any "cheap" track event or long jump, but the field events I just mentioned are not allowed to the "poor black man" ................I pity and feel sorry for blacks in all honesty, so many excuses and lame claims only to avoid reality has never existed ever before!

PS
I thought 99,9% of the Afro-Americans claimed that they are bigger, taller and stronger than "weak" white boys, now it's the other way around only for you to find an excuse why blacks can't dominate high jump?
Sometimes I wonder how racist or sad one has to be for being unable to give credit to another race or group of people for their achievements in specific sports. I might be a pro white man, but I give credit to blacks for their achievements in sprinting and American Basketball, I won't look for excuses, it is what it is............i wish the black ones with the bruised ego could do the same for the rest 95% of sports that white men dominate and not look for excuses ;)

greyghost

Mentor
truth

stefan holm.. fullstop!!!!!! look at what he could do at 5feet 11inchs....

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cartouche is an idiot coming on this board and trying to lie like that. Whites have always been the greatest vertical leapers on the planet. Even in volleyball and other sports. You can even look at little tiny gymnasts who have incredible vertical leaps. I suggest you do your research TB Prodigy if you want to stick around on this forum. You are not on blackathlete.com where you can just spit out lies about white athletes and get away with it. Whites dominate the high jump and hold the majority of all of the top marks in the event. We also sweep the medals in the mens and womens events at virtually every event.

THE FACT IS THAT "WHITE MEN CAN JUMP".

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I read TBProdigy's post as supporting the position that White men are better jumpers.

"If they were as super athletic as claimed, these black guys that match the high jump build criteria would be dominating year after year, Olympics after Olympics, but this is not the case."

How is that the statement of a troll?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was referring to Cartouche who states it's only height that lets whites win the high jump. Members have posted true facts and he's giving excuses. It's the same old nonsense like we hear about the Eastern Europeans in boxing, they are only winning because blacks are into other sports.

Zeus

Guru
The high jump and pole vault have strong gymnastic components that don't necessarily correspond to vertical jumping ability, e.g., I could slam dunk a basketball harder than (if she even could) but not beat Blanca Vlasic in the high jump. secondary to her mastering the skill.

So what are you saying in here? That whatever sport or even field of society and life requires "master skills" "superior talent" or "better technique" etc blacks can't do, and whites (who obviously can) dominate?

Hmmm, I don't know about the rest members in here, but I am good with that statement ;)

PS
By the way, this clown Jon Entine, said in his "book" (blasphemy to call that piece of .... a book) that the most usual, common and "democratic" physical activity all human beings do is running..................Obviously it's not running but WALKING, so my question to this clown would be, has there ever been a black champion in the history of walking races?

Sometimes I wonder if the American and British journalists who are interviewing these guys are that stupid and common thinkers that don't even consider to make such questions or they are just members of the "Jewish Media Dream Team" too!

Wait a minute the walking races require a specific technique that only "Superior Masters" can achieve...........I mean then they wonder why we claim racial superiority as whites? They give us a reason with their own claims, I think so at least!

Izwal

Guru
stefan holm.. fullstop!!!!!! look at what he could do at 5feet 11inchs....

I found that video on Youtube. LOL. Amazing.

[video=youtube;WVZ3ZcorTF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVZ3ZcorTF0[/video]

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
So what are you saying in here? That whatever sport or even field of society and life requires "master skills" "superior talent" or "better technique" etc blacks can't do, and whites (who obviously can) dominate?

Hmmm, I don't know about the rest members in here, but I am good with that statement ;)

PS
By the way, this clown Jon Entine, said in his "book" (blasphemy to call that piece of .... a book) that the most usual, common and "democratic" physical activity all human beings do is running..................Obviously it's not running but WALKING, so my question to this clown would be, has there ever been a black champion in the history of walking races?

Sometimes I wonder if the American and British journalists who are interviewing these guys are that stupid and common thinkers that don't even consider to make such questions or they are just members of the "Jewish Media Dream Team" too!

Wait a minute the walking races require a specific technique that only "Superior Masters" can achieve...........I mean then they wonder why we claim racial superiority as whites? They give us a reason with their own claims, I think so at least!

Zeus, did you read the comment about western diet? That is a ridiculous statement. It can't be that whites are just better jumpers it has to be something else. I think I've heard it all by now.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is in regards to limitless and alot of the other trolls. We are here for a reason and you will be banned if you try to go against the rules. We have seen thousands of trolls try and you will be gone. Quit trying to preach lies when you don't know athletics worth a damn.

Zeus

Guru
This is in regards to limitless and alot of the other trolls. We are here for a reason and you will be banned if you try to go against the rules. We have seen thousands of trolls try and you will be gone. Quit trying to preach lies when you don't know athletics worth a damn.

Is this warning for me?

Zeus

Guru
Zeus, did you read the comment about western diet? That is a ridiculous statement. It can't be that whites are just better jumpers it has to be something else. I think I've heard it all by now.

I know man...........pathetic huh? Actually in the society we live in, whites can't even have EQUAL rights inside the countries of their forefathers (Greece, Spain, Italy, UK etc) compared to all these new non white illegal immigrants who have more rights and special privileges than the native citizens in countries they have not offered or contributed nothing culturally, historically etc so what do you expect mate, to give us credit for anything?

Anyways, sticking to sports only, couldn't we western whites claim that the lack of "running" in our every day life (since we use cars, bikes and any kind of transportation) is the reason why our kind doesn't dominate running events anymore like we did from 1896 until 1980's (especially in middle and long distance events) ????

I mean they make excuses and say that the white man (evil huh? lol) dominates auto and motor sports or cycling cause he invented all these and it's part of his culture, but we can't reverse this when it comes to running if you know what I mean?

I really need to translate and release my book on a global basis after all, it will enlighten and open many eyes around the globe, I mean I make some great points man :sing: lol

white lightning

Hall of Famer
No Zeus your fine. There have been alot of trolls lately and they try to push their anti white agenda. Were not buying it here.

We are here to celebrate the acheivment of the white athletes from around the world. No other site supports them

Zeus

Guru
No Zeus your fine. There have been alot of trolls lately and they try to push their anti white agenda. Were not buying it here.

We are here to celebrate the acheivment of the white athletes from around the world. No other site supports them

Ah ok man, my English again leaded me in wrong conclusions :nod:
I was like, what the heck I did this time, I mean I have been celebrating the achievement of the white man (not just athlete) like a maniac for nearly 2 months now hehe!

Anyways, think about it guys a little, don't take this as a completely "funny" excuse or what blacks and Jews do (for boxing) think about it.

Here's my logic on this one. If one checks the Olympic medalists and record holders in middle and long distance running, a very great percentage of them have been Spaniards, Italians, Scandinavians, white Americans and Portuguese.........Am I right so far?

So here's my argument now :

A) Is it true that Spaniards, Italians and Scandinavians are obsessed and have produced some of the finest all time greats in the last 2-3 decades in auto and motor sports? (especially Moto GP and WRC)? Answer is YES!

B) Does the body type of a Moto GP rider or WRC or Formula 1 driver most of the times requires an average height (from 5'7 up to 5'11, Rossi is about 6'0 and is considered super tall for the sport) and very very very slim body physique? So if one thinks about it, middle and long distance runners have a very very similar body type with an Auto or Motor sport rider, not true?

C) So who can convince me now, that if our great white champs in Moto GP, Formula 1, WRC etc did not go for the MILLIONS of Euros in these major sports, couldn't dominate middle and long distance running like they did back in the day? It seems like our ELITE could have been runners go for auto and motor sports to me................

See why we need to enlighten the people? Why we need to construct pages on Wiki? Have our books out there etc? Two can play that game and we can make the same claims with them for our cases if you know what I mean!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Ah ok man, my English again leaded me in wrong conclusions :nod:
I was like, what the heck I did this time, I mean I have been celebrating the achievement of the white man (not just athlete) like a maniac for nearly 2 months now hehe!

Anyways, think about it guys a little, don't take this as a completely "funny" excuse or what blacks and Jews do (for boxing) think about it.

Here's my logic on this one. If one checks the Olympic medalists and record holders in middle and long distance running, a very great percentage of them have been Spaniards, Italians, Scandinavians, white Americans and Portuguese.........Am I right so far?

So here's my argument now :

A) Is it true that Spaniards, Italians and Scandinavians are obsessed and have produced some of the finest all time greats in the last 2-3 decades in auto and motor sports? (especially Moto GP and WRC)? Answer is YES!

B) Does the body type of a Moto GP rider or WRC or Formula 1 driver most of the times requires an average height (from 5'7 up to 5'11, Rossi is about 6'0 and is considered super tall for the sport) and very very very slim body physique? So if one thinks about it, middle and long distance runners have a very very similar body type with an Auto or Motor sport rider, not true?

C) So who can convince me now, that if our great white champs in Moto GP, Formula 1, WRC etc did not go for the MILLIONS of Euros in these major sports, couldn't dominate middle and long distance running like they did back in the day? It seems like our ELITE could have been runners go for auto and motor sports to me................

See why we need to enlighten the people? Why we need to construct pages on Wiki? Have our books out there etc? Two can play that game and we can make the same claims with them for our cases if you know what I mean!

Zeus, I like you man. I was mad at you at first but you certainly know your sports and you are very pro-white. It's too bad most whites today are brainwashed drunk white liberals.

Getting back to the diet thing, it's ridiculous. White high jumpers are the best because of athleticism. I'm tired of the excuses being made for every success whites have in sports. White and blacks are actually very close in average height so the comment that guy made is just ludicrous.

Zeus, just to show you how sick and liberal this country is you need to read this article. http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...g-powerhouse/2012/07/19/gJQAMvLrvW_story.html

It's propping up a negro swim team and telling how "dominant" they are. What next? God forbid one of these young negroes actually is a very good swimmer and some day wins an Olympic medal. We will read and hear about it for years.

limitless

Mentor
not a troll

There are more skills involved in high jumping and pole vaulting than just pure jumping ability. They are NOT events of pure jumping ability.

I would not consider an in his prime Dwight Stones to have more jumping ability than an in his prime David Thompson.

Stones mastered a technique involved with that discipline.

There no doubt is a caste system that discourages white athletes in certain events, but saying high jumping demonstrates that blacks are not as good at jumping as whites is a pure spurious.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
There are more skills involved in high jumping and pole vaulting than just pure jumping ability. They are NOT events of pure jumping ability.

I would not consider an in his prime Dwight Stones to have more jumping ability than an in his prime David Thompson.

Stones mastered a technique involved with that discipline.

There no doubt is a caste system that discourages white athletes in certain events, but saying high jumping demonstrates that blacks are not as good at jumping as whites is a pure spurious.

Ok. I respect your opinion but I would recomend that you do some more research. I have seen countless videos on youtube and watched guys live that were high jumpers who could jump out of the gym. The vertical leaps of high jumpers, long jumpers and triple jumpers blows away anything I've seen in the NBA. There are literally scores of videos of even weekend athlete white guys that have 40-45 inch verticals and even higher. Did you see this years NCAA College Slam Dunk Contest. Jacob Tucker owned everyone and it wasn't even close. This is a kid who is 5'10 and he has a 51 inch vertical. He does dunks that 6'10 guys like Blake Griffin can't even do! Watch the video.

Black guys on average have longer arms and a short torso with long legs. This can help you jump and the arm reach puts them closer to the basket yet whites are still far more explosive as jumpers period!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I will post a few videos. I've seen white guys at 5'8 do dunks even more explosive than Spud Webb and he is about the best vertical black basketball player I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKz4z2CCuik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOzdS52WcHE&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRlrDjVnQwQ&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBZ_UpJg6Jg&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfg-jpB0b3E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9TwqQ7QrbY

I could do this for 12 hours straight. I hope you get the point. The majority of these kids are not even high jumpers and they are midgets compared to the nba giants that don't jump that good. They are only a little above average with the exception of a few.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=244sWfPNZ-Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HUH1fb70Pg

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
No one is banning you. I just want you to try to think outside the box. Blacks are not the best jumpers! I would bet my mortgage on it. I have seen too much evidence my whole life. Yes there is technique involved in the high jump but blacks have the same teachers. At the end of the day, the whites are just more explosive and better all around athletes in my honest opinion.

limitless

Mentor
good points

Thank you guys for the great information. This is an awesome site. I didn't mean any disrespect. I just see the high jump as kind of a body control, gymnastic type event. I know they can jump too, but I see that as only part of it.

Yes, blacks to seem to have longer limbs. They consistently have longer reaches in boxing. And that would play in to the dunk aspect of basketball, volleyball spikes and jumping for football passes.