Suns pro-illegal immigration uniforms

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Los Blancos Americanos should keep their American dolares in their pockets and tell Los Suns to pay Los Negroes and El Blanco Retardofrom the gate receipts of the hispanic crowd that shows up.

that should shut up this liberal multi-culti crap right quick.
smiley2.gif

foobar75

Master
DixieDestroyer said:
Charlie, I recall Issel getting railroaded for daring to break PC code. What a crock that was. FYI, Spainiards considered being called a "Mexican" an insult. My buddy ran track (in college) with a fella from Toledo, Spain. One time they were riding in the car (after practice) & some other dude called the Spainiard a "damn'd Mexican"...the Spainiard responded with several punches (over the car seat...whilst they were driving down the road).
smiley32.gif

There's not a whole lot of love lost between Mexicans and Spaniards. Also, Mexicans and South Americans despise each other, especially those from Argentina, Uruguay, and Brazil, who have large white populations of European descent. The PC crowd and the rest of the idiot cultural marxists always try and put all these folks under the same Hispanic bucket, but this cannot be further from the truth. Spaniards are 100% Caucasian, as well as a good portion of Portugese and South Americans, due to their European heritage.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Good one JC, the smart white men will start to boycott the Suns even if they go on to win the finals. I like Nash as a player, but this Los Suns stuff and his big mouth are full of BS. Them illegals be makin counterfeit tickets for them Blancos morono and Negroes "moreno"..eh I meant Negroes "Morono" stupido- so then no one will get into the game if smart people boycott. Get your $5 counterfeito ticketos to Los Suns...or should I say Lost Suns- a "can't miss" sale!

Negroes and Blancos Stupido: "Damn dawg...I paid $5 each for these tickets...why the hell you not let me in!"

Gate Attendant: "If you were smart you would have read the back of the ticket...MADE IN MEXICO, you drunken idiot!"

Spaniards are Hispanic??? RUBBISH!!
smiley36.gif

What is Hispanic anyway??? A person who speaks Spanish, and is Catholic, a person distinctly from Latin America, a person with Native American blood. Hispanic is NOT a race, it's an ethnic group. White Hispanics are no different from Anglo Whites expect when it comes to language and religion. The PC crowd and Marxist media are very moronic in giving the term Hispanic a racial value, when the only difference between All Hispanics and Non-Hispanics is the language and religion itself.

People forget that Hispanics have lots of White/European blood in them, speak a European language (Spanish), follow a European religion (Catholic), and have inherited many European (primarily from Spain) cultural customs.

Hispanics are racial HYPOCRITES!!!!!
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Good post^^^. I've always gotten along with the first and second generation Hispanics I've encountered. They seem grateful for the economic opportunity America or Canada brings them- and are usually family oriented earthly people. I know Los Angeles and other Southwest Cities have had a problem with some Mestizo gangs, but I've never run into any problems whatsoever with any Hispanic in either Jersey or here in St. Catherines or Brampton Ontario (or when I lived in Mississauga). They are the same religion and similar culturally and often ethnically to white folks. Most Mexicans are part Aztec, Mayan or other Indian. I hear that some have black slave diluted bloodlines, but that is usually a very small portion genetically.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

backrow

Hall of Famer
i can see CROWDS of mexicans willing to pay to watch Los Suns...

"ese, i give you 7 dolares foh da ticket."

"sir, the ticket is 35 dollars."

"vale, i give you 7,25!?"