Sugar Ray Leonard BS book

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Apparently this clown is trying to cash in once again on his unremarkable life story. This time the hype is about how he was "sexually abused" and how he cheated on his wife.

From what I can gather of his "abuse" story, some f@g boxing coach once put his hand on his junk. (probably one of those jew boxing figures that are so in love with black fighters) That is the extent of his ABUSE. Can someone tell me why we celebrate gay pride month and grant special rights to gay people but a prominent figure can make the claim that being the "victim" of a guy making a gay pass is a horrible life changing event that constitutes abuse?

So which is it MSM? Gay lifestyle = normal lifestyle or gay lifestyle = horrible crime against nature? If a woman had done the same to him would he think it some sort of crime? Did he, while he was cheating regularly on his wife ever make a pass at someone that wasnt interested, and did it change their life, and was it abuse?

And also can we stop nick naming black people 'sugar'? Sugar is white, white like rice, there are no blacks nick-named 'rice' (although there was a Jerry Rice). Where are the white athletes that are so 'sweet' they are like sugar? Black athletes should be called stuff like Coal Ray Leonard, or Chocolate Ray Leonard. How about Nestles Quick Ray Leonard (that one's actually not too bad)

Leonard seeks catharsis through new book

Spartan

VERY WELL SAID
smiley32.gif

That's what good propaganda is, having the population hold two opposing viewpoint at the same time. Just like "Save Africa!We need billions to keep them alive!" But, "The world is overpopulated! So white people need to stop having kids."

freedom1

Mentor
I hate Tar Ray Leonard. He epidomized the cocky black. He would sadistically torment his lesser opponents, make them look bad instead of just knocking them out. I jumped for joy when Duran beat him and wrecked his undefeated record.

He's a publicity monger like Lady GaGa or Courtney Love. Of course he cheated on his wife and who cares if some old homo Jew grabbed his weenie in the locker room.

Rebajlo

Mentor
jaxvid said:
And also can we stop nick naming black people 'sugar'? Sugar is white, white like rice, there are no blacks nick-named 'rice' (although there was a Jerry Rice). Where are the white athletes that are so 'sweet' they are like sugar? Black athletes should be called stuff like Coal Ray Leonard, or Chocolate Ray Leonard. How about Nestles Quick Ray Leonard (that one's actually not too bad)

Leonard seeks catharsis through new book

Given the artificial promotion of black boxers, "Kosher approved saccharin" would be far more appropriate...
smiley2.gif