Sucker punch?

Poacher

Mentor
Just found this interesting tidbit. The only way that you're going to hit somebody that hard is with a sucker punch. My money says that Storey sucker punched the bigger man. Notice how the story is bereft of any details surrounding the fight itself and how the tone seems to be implying that Storey is some kind of superman for knocking this guy out.

[url]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/basketball/nba/01/05/b c.bkn.dakotawizardsfig.ap/index.html [/url]

Bart

Hall of Famer
Some things never change.

[url]http://vikings.aolsportsblog.com/2006/12/23/mess-with-awvee- storey-meet-the-icu/[/url]

"He has a skull fracture, severe concussion and a two-centimeter hematoma on the left side of his brain," Andriuskevicius' agent Herb Rudoy said. "They've been monitoring him because they're concerned about seizures."

"From what I'm told, when he got hit unexpectedly, he went out cold instantly and fell right back on his head."

...Andriuskevicus isn't looking to press charges, since, as Storey's agent Mark Bartelstein puts it:
<BLOCKQUOTE>"Awvee's a terrific kid," said his Chicago-based agent Mark Bartelstein. "They had an altercation in practice, and it's really unfortunate." "I know Awvee feels terrible about it. It wasn't a situation where he just attacked the kid." </BLOCKQUOTE>

To be fair, it seems like a lot of the damage came from the impact with the ground. Still, it's looking like Andriuskevicius might never play again, and Storey might've killed his career, too. Moralizers, take note: this is what an real on-court drama looks like. End<A name=cont></A>

Poacher

Mentor
Great find Bart. I wonder what set Storey off? Did the white man reject his shots one too many times and hurt his precious feelings? Who knows. Storey will eventually be back. There is no behavior that Amerikwa's corporate welfare sports machine won't excuse when it comes to blacks.

Poacher said:
Great find Bart. I wonder what set Storey off? Did the white man reject his shots one too many times and hurt his precious feelings? Who knows. Storey will eventually be back. There is no behavior that Amerikwa's corporate welfare sports machine won't excuse when it comes to blacks.

I read about this story a few weeks back. I believe someone already posted it in another section, but it doesn't hurt to post it again. The incident doesn't surprise me though, as sucker-punching Whitey has become blacky's claim to fame. I wonder what disciplinary actions will ACTUALLY be taken? Probably the usual slap on the wrist. Despicable.

white tornado

Mentor
That makes me f--king sick.
smiley7.gif