Steve Nash

j41181

Master
Suns 129, Knicks 121

3 straight wins, defensively the Suns need lots of work, but their offense is starting to re-emerge to what made them the NBA's most potent and exciting. Another solid game from Nash, and Gallinari (17 points) is back in action for the revitalized Knicks. Nash is the All-Time BEST FREE THROW SHOOTER ever (career 90.4%)!
smiley32.gif

15 points (3-7 FG's, 2-3 3pt's, 7-7 FT's)
8 rebounds
11 assists
2 steals

j41181

Master
4 straight wins now for the Suns!
smiley32.gif

Vince Carter and Marcin Gortat are finally getting settled with the Suns offense. Another key to their recent success is hitting FT's, they lost too many winnable games because they couldn't hit their FT's to close things out. His chances a slim, but Steve Nash could still make the 2011 All-Star game, let's hope this is enough to sway the coaches in his favor.

15 points (5-9 FG's, 0-2 3pt's, 5-5 FT's)
2 rebounds
15 assists

BTW, Nash is 1.5 seasons away from reaching the 10,000 assist plateau.

j41181

Master
5 straight wins!
smiley32.gif

Soild game from Channing Frye (25 points, 7-11 3pt's)

Steve Nash - 17 points, 4 rebounds, 14 assists
Marcin Gortat - 13 points, 14 rebounds, 3 steals
Goran Dragic - 11 points, 5 assists

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
wow... Gortat had 13 and 14, eh?..

It wasn't on ESPNs ticker; They just had Nash, Frye and Vince Carter's 13 and 10...Edited by: Deadlift

Matra2

Master
As good an athlete as Steve Nash is I can't get past his opposition to what he referred to as Arizona's racist immigration law. Another white millionaire who likes to stick it to non-elite whites.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nash is out for the entire season with a back injury after playing just 15 games last season. At age 40, ancient for the NBA, his Hall of Fame career may be over.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Nash is out for the entire season with a back injury after playing just 15 games last season. At age 40, ancient for the NBA, his Hall of Fame career may be over.
yup its over. He had a great career.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Isnt it interesting that in a sport that is almost 90% negro, the two best point guards EVER are both White men?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Isnt it interesting that in a sport that is almost 90% negro, the two best point guards EVER are both White men?
I certainly see your point, but if you think about a point guard's primary responsibility it shouldn't be. Providing assists and sharing the ball while deferring the glory of scoring the basket to someone else are not exactly characteristics of your typical negro. If you look statistically at the 3rd best of all time, it's Jason Kidd, a light skinned mulatto who often times is mistaken for White by many DWFs. So overall I'd conclude that full blooded negros do not make the best point guards despite what the current demographics of the NBA would lead one to believe.

icsept

Master
Hall of Fame career, for sure. The only knock on him was his supposed lack of defense. It certainly didn't keep him from consistently leading his teams to high winning percentages.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Nash is one of my favorite players. To be honest this has been a long time coming. Still it saddens me to know for sure I wont see him crossing over the negros that attempt to guard him anymore.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Nash was an all time great. Loved his 2005/2006 seasons where he owned the NBA and the players agreed.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
One of my earliest memories of Nash was when he played in college at Santa Clara. He led them to an upset win in the NCAA Tournament over the Arizona Wildcats. Of of the better upsest in the history of march madness. Everyone was like who was this wonder boy from Canada. The whole Santa Clara Team looked like they should be in a Beach Boys Video. Fun game to watch.

Congrats to Steve Nash on a outstanding nba career. Good luck to him in the future and hopefully he will stop being a liberal. Haha.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Definitely one of the 10 best white basketball players ever.

Indeed. Most of the afroletic guards in the Yo.B.A couldn't hold his jock on their best day.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Then we have Dirk taking to Twitter stating that Steve over came a lot. Like being slow, White and un athletic. This is what helps to solidify the caste system when White superstars buy it. :undecided:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Love Dirk as a player as an individual all he does is contribute to the caste system with his banging and impregnating of black chicks and comments like this.

L

Lew

Love Dirk as a player as an individual all he does is contribute to the caste system with his banging and impregnating of black chicks and comments like this.

I agree about Dirk as a player but as a person he's an insufferable wigger. His comments about Nash were horrible and completely wrong too, Nash was very athletic. Earlier this season he made some classless comments about Kirk Hinrich

Dirk Nowitzki wasn’t shy about giving his true opinion of the play afterward.From Tim MacMahon of ESPN Dallas:
“In my 17 years, it was one of the dumber fouls I’ve ever seen,â€￾ Nowitzki said in a matter-of-fact tone. “You wait all the way until he dribbles to the 3-point line to grab him, so that’s obviously a tough one, tough play. I saw coach [Tom] Thibodeau was just shaking his head.â€￾

That's just not something most White athletes would ever say, even about a black player. He's also really into hiphop and black "culture". He just had his second kid with his black wife. Who wants to bet that he married her because he truly believes in black athletic supremacy and he thinks his kid will turn out to be the next michael jordan ?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I agree about Dirk as a player but as a person he's an insufferable wigger. His comments about Nash were horrible and completely wrong too, Nash was very athletic. Earlier this season he made some classless comments about Kirk Hinrich

That's just not something most White athletes would ever say, even about a black player. He's also really into hiphop and black "culture". He just had his second kid with his black wife. Who wants to bet that he married her because he truly believes in black athletic supremacy and he thinks his kid will turn out to be the next michael jordan ?

Agreed! Nash could have went pro In soccer or nba. He has elite quickness,speed , and ball handling. Excellent shooter and passer it's just that white skin held him back!! Real douche bag comment by Dirk just because he's 7feet tall and can barely movelet alone dunk nowadays doesn't mean he has to discredit other athletic white guys.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Dirk-nowitzi-marries-fiancee-jessica-olsson-kenyan-wedding.jpg

Dirk's wedding picture. I wish this was a joke but it's not. He had a traditional Kenyan wedding in Kenya.