Spencer Larsen

Stonewall

Guru
Spencer Larsen is another talented, confident white LB to keep an eye on. He looked good at the Combine, registering 27 reps at 225. He also performed very well during the LB drills.

Excerpts from a feature article in the Tucson Citizen written a few days before the Combine are below:

"The film shows he is explosive on the field, and he played up to that label by being named the MVP of the East-West Shrine all-star game.

"My game film can match up with any linebacker out there," he said. "I'm confident about that."

NFLcombine.com has Larsen ranked as the No. 3 inside linebacker in the country, behind Penn State's Dan Connor and Oklahoma's Curtis Lofton. About.com Football has Larsen ranked 10th among inside LBs, with ScoutNFLExperts placing him ninth."

Larsen is a guy who really gained a lot of momentum last season and into this offseason. I'd say he is certain to be drafted somewhere in rounds 4-6.

whiteCB

Master
I like this Larson kid and think he can be a contributor at the next level. He's right his game film is as good as anyone's out there. He has the stats but all that is missing for the dumba$$ scouts is his lack of a great 40 time. It's a shame how a average 40 time can put a guy's ranking well below how good he performs on the field.