Spain Wins 2023 FIBA Under-19 World Cup

grandmaster

They finished the tournament 7-0 and won every game by at least 4 points.
They also went 7-0 in qualifying and won every game by at least 7 points.
58% of their players were white (7 out of 12).

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I see 7 Spaniards, 4 rapefugees and 1 mulatto…

I miss the Spanish teams from 2010s..

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I see 7 Spaniards, 4 rapefugees and 1 mulatto…

I miss the Spanish teams from 2010s..

I agree. This is all by design. The dream of the the powers that shouldn't be is all black teams forever. It's so sick that all of Europe will
never be the same. Glad they won but this doesn't impress me like back in a decade or so ago. If only we had nationalist leaders to
replace the ones currently in place.

grandmaster

I agree. This is all by design. The dream of the the powers that shouldn't be is all black teams forever. It's so sick that all of Europe will
never be the same. Glad they won but this doesn't impress me like back in a decade or so ago. If only we had nationalist leaders to
replace the ones currently in place.

Blacks peak earlier so they're always over-represented in youth sport.

Also, a lot of the black takeover mythology never ends up coming to pass.

The England soccer team had 3 non-white starters in their final game of Euro 1992 and still only had 3 non-white starters more than 30 years later in their final game of World Cup 2022, even though England went from 94% white in 1991 to 81% white in 2021

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Blacks peak earlier so they're always over-represented in youth sport.

Also, a lot of the black takeover mythology never ends up coming to pass.

The England soccer team had 3 non-white starters in their final game of Euro 1992 and still only had 3 non-white starters 30 years later in their final game of World Cup 2022, even though England went from 94% white in 1991 to 81% white in 2021
Have to wonder when all the English hooligans are going to catch on and connect the dots to see how their favorite soccer teams replaced Native Englishmen with blacks just as now the country is on overdrive with replacing the everyday White citizen with blacks. Will they get it? Or continue to blindly cheer on the obviously engineered racial dynamics of their favorite soccer team they pledge their undying allegiance too. At some point culture, history, pride in heritage have to overcome getting drunk and cheering on blacks to kick a ball, right?