South Africa World Cup 2010

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the Brazilian defense is clearly rattled because

goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Netherlands are up 2-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Boy those Brazilians sure are unbeatable. They define the "beautiful game." They really looked beautiful as they were scratching their heads when the Dutch scored another goal.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
What a great goal by the Dutch. Sneijder got what should be his second goal of the game.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Good lord, even when the Brazilians are down, the announcers can't help themselves. They said the Dutch are really "challenging" them, he said it like Brazil was easily the superior team.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, Brazil is down to 10 guys now. What a beautiful brand of Brazilian football we're seeing right now.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the "beautiful game" has gotten ugly, as Brazil are beginning to really play dirty football.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, the Netherlands are in the Semi-Finals!
smiley32.gif
smiley4.gif

Say good-bye to diversity country!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Netherlands win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ESPN will cry for days.
smiley32.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, I just heard the moronic reporters on ESPN call the Netherlands lucky. They're already making excuses for Brazil.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Remarkably enough the announcers were still raving about how great Brazil is even as they were losing in the quarterfinals (yet again).

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Even though the Netherlands kicked Brazil out of the World Cup, Brazil is definatly the better team.
smiley5.gif

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Well, one set of great black nopes remain. Uruguay should change that in a few hours. No way a team that is 100% black could make the semi finals.

Black Men Can't Kick.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
If I'm not mistaken, both the black starters for Netherlands should miss next game against Uruguay due to yellow cards. It will be a 100% white squad representing the Netherlands.
smiley32.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Holland beats Brazil 2:1!

Another team of non-athletes somehow overcomes their inherent athletic shortcomings to defeat a squad featuring players with Afro-DNA. Another occurrence which will be labeled a "fluke,"Â￾ I imagine.

FIFA, ESPN, and the myriad of cultural Marxists around the globe must be defecating in their pink panties in anticipation of Ghana-Uruguay. This is shaping up to be another rather unfortunate day for our enemies.

With any luck, the championship match will fail to feature a single player of African decent.

Mighty Joe

YESSS
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

I cant stand that Afro Brazil team to go along with their hype.What makes this even more remarkable is Holland is a small land locked European country with 15 or so million people maybe less i stand corrected if wrong up against a country with 160 million people where football is life and death and played on every street corner,remarkable achievment against the odds for the Dutch.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
if i didn't know better, listening to the post-match analysis i would think that Brazil not only won, but dominated. it was the exact opposite when i watched the game, so what did i miss?

ESPN is so in-love with the multi-cult, they can't even talk straight mere moments after an event. wow. just wow.

the agenda is so obvious ... how do the sheeple not see it?

Matra1

Mentor
Liverlips said:
Remarkably enough the announcers were still raving about how great Brazil is even as they were losing in the quarterfinals (yet again).

I'm so glad I'm not watching on ESPN. It is the most anti-white sports channel in the English-speaking world. Much worse than anything I've seen on Irish, British, or Canadian TV.

The Dutch actually should've scored again at least once near the end of the match. Lack of discipline was a Brazilian problem. The stamping on Robben's recovering hamstring was clearly a deliberate attempt to put him out of the match.

Kaptain

Master
The Dutch out-played Brazil in nearly every way. The most noticeable was the expert use of the head. Besides that they dribbled better, controlled the ball, and appeared faster. It looked like the Brazilian players were about to riot after that second goal. Then in typical afro-style one of their affletes puts himself out of the match with an obvious red-card.

BTW, I didn't see one impressive play from the two Dutch mulattos that started. Many impressive plays from the true Dutch.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
<div>if i didn't know better, listening to the post-match analysis i would think that Brazil not only won, but dominated. it was the exact opposite when i watched the game, so what did i miss? </div>
<div> </div>
<div>ESPN is so in-love with the multi-cult, they can't even talk straight mere moments after an event. wow. just wow.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>the agenda is so obvious ... how do the sheeple not see it? </div>

Exactly what I heard, JC. Was the match ESPN's "analysts" were referring to a different match from the one we saw?

I agree with Thrashen, this is shaping up to be a day to forget for our enemies.Edited by: Jack Lambert

guest301

Hall of Famer
I picked the Dutch to win this thing and so my prediction is looking pretty good right now, but I am rooting for Germany.

itsme

Guru
Liverlips said:
If I'm not mistaken, both the black starters for Netherlands should miss next game against Uruguay due to yellow cards. It will be a 100% white squad representing the Netherlands.
smiley32.gif

Van Bronckhorst(Indonesian) is still there and the 2 backups(Boularouz -arab and de Zeeuw -mulatto) will be non white too.Edited by: itsme