South Africa World Cup 2010

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I forgot that England has 7 whites starting now, but Germany doesn't start a black or mulatto, so I'm still cheering for Germany.

As Thrashen said, your average drunk white idiot will think Germany has a white starting 11. Even though Ozzil and Khedira aren't full white, they have light skin, and mostly white features, which is enough for the DWFs to proclaim them slow and unathletic.

I have no idea why, but I was watching the show "Around the Horn" today on ESPN, and that idiot Calishaw or whatever his name his said the best player on the US team was.... Josey Altidore!
smiley7.gif
He can't make this stuff up. Anyone who watched the game knows it was Donavan or Demspey. Alexi Lalas also seems to have a love affair with Mr. Altidore. Good thing Altidore didn't score, I wouldn't be able to watch another U.S soccer match without the annoucners praising Altidore. Buddle and Beasley downright sucked today.

I can't wait for the U.S.- Ghana match on Saturday.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Europe

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
I forgot that England has 7 whites starting now, but Germany doesn't start a black or mulatto, so I'm still cheering for Germany.

As Thrashen said, your average drunk white idiot will think Germany has a white starting 11. Even though Ozzil and Khedira aren't full white, they have light skin, and mostly white features, which is enough for the DWFs to proclaim them slow and unathletic.

I have no idea why, but I was watching the show "Around the Horn" today on ESPN, and that idiot Calishaw or whatever his name his said the best player on the US team was.... Josey Altidore!
smiley7.gif
He can't make this stuff up. Anyone who watched the game knows it was Donavan or Demspey. Alexi Lalas also seems to have a love affair with Mr. Altidore. Good thing Altidore didn't score, I wouldn't be able to watch another U.S soccer match without the annoucners praising Altidore. Buddle and Beasley downright sucked today.

I can't wait for the U.S.- Ghana match on Saturday.

Unbelievable that people love Altidore so much.. John Harkes said Altidore was immense. What? Then he mentioned Donovan in passing.Feilhaber looked quick from what I saw. I didn't see the whole game.

foobar75

Master
Some humor in the spirit of the World Cup:
smiley36.gif

28676_126541004028101_126531124029089_324786_1517869_n.jpg

jwhite96

Guru
accesscrimea said:
Serbia and Australias score means that Ghana goes through by default, even though they lost to Germany.

Serbia should have gone through though - they had one valid goal dissallowed, and the striker in the last few seconds missed a sitter.

Ghana vs USA should be interesting.

In my opinion, the USA will beat Ghana IF the referee doesn't give the game to Ghana. As I suggested before the WC started there was a clear possibility the the USA would be playing their opponents plus the referee.
Having 2 goals disallowed and still winning the group, shows the improvement the USA has made.

I'm not optimistic since Ghana was gifted 2 penalty kicks in the 3 games they played so far. In the WC 2006 US vs Ghana game, the referee gifted Ghana a penalty kick. Maybe FIFA should just start the game with the score Ghana 1 opponents 0 . Ghana is notorious for cheating. They won several U17 World Cups in a row while their senior team has never been nearly as successful. It was obvious Ghana used overage players . There is a saying , "In Ghana, your born at age 12". An obvious example of Ghanian players taking at least several years off their real age is the infinitely overrated Freddy Adu. It was always suspected when the US media was promoting Adu as an incredible prodigy who was only 13 years old, his real age was 18. I don't think Adu has grown in since he was allegedly 13 yo. When Adu played for DC United their coach Peter Nowak surprisingly,didn't fall for the hype. Nowak being from Poland, didn't have white guilt.Edited by: jwhite96

Europe

Mentor
jwhite96 said:
accesscrimea said:
Serbia and Australias score means that Ghana goes through by default, even though they lost to Germany.

Serbia should have gone through though - they had one valid goal dissallowed, and the striker in the last few seconds missed a sitter.

Ghana vs USA should be interesting.

In my opinion, the USA will beat Ghana IF the referee doesn't give the game to Ghana. As I suggested before the WC started there was a clear possibility the the USA would be playing their opponents plus the referee.
Having 2 goals disallowed and still winning the group, shows the improvement the USA has made.

I'm not optimistic since Ghana was gifted 2 penalty kicks in the 3 games they played so far. In the WC 2006 US vs Ghana game, the referee gifted Ghana a penalty kick. Maybe FIFA should just start the game with the score Ghana 1 opponents 0 . Ghana is notorious for cheating. They won several U17 World Cups in a row while their senior team has never been nearly as successful. It was obvious Ghana used overage players . There is a saying , "In Ghana, your born at age 12". An obvious example of Ghanian players taking at least several years off their real age is the infinitely overrated Freddy Adu. It was always suspected when the US media was promoting Adu as an incredible prodigy who was only 13 years old, his real age was 18. I don't think Adu has grown in since he was allegedly 13 yo. When Adu played for DC United their coach Peter Nowak surprisingly,didn't fall for the hype. Nowak being from Poland, didn't have white guilt.

I would like to see a bone scan on Adu to see that his age is.
Good Point Jwhite96, watch out for the bad calls, The US had a couple go against them.

Rebajlo

Mentor
The Australia - Serbia match certainly didn't do my emotional equilibrium much good. Prior to the game, I believed that it would probably end in a draw or that the Serbs would narrowly win. Allied withmy predictedtwo-to-three-nil German victory over Ghana, such scenarios would, ofcourse, have meant that Serbia progressed to the second round.As it was, things turned out rather differently...

The lads put in a very laudable, very much improved performance
smiley20.gif
, but throughout the first half it looked like we were never going to score, while Serbia created (and missed) a few good chances - I had the feeling that Serbia would eventually get one on the break, instantly confirming our elimination. As the second half wore on, however, I thought that we were in with a chance of a goal, as the opposition had wasted several opportunities and began to appear increasingly frustrated. The Serbs' technical ability is brilliant, but theysimply couldn't finish off their moves.

Just after half an hour, the Australian commentary duo (one half of which is the infamous leg-breaking ex-Socceroo, ex-Crystal Palace / Wolves / Rangers / Millwallgoon Kevin Muscat
smiley36.gif
)mentioned that the Germany-Ghana match was still scoreless, which surprised (and rather worried) me. The commentators gave updates on the other match at regular intervals, so when at the hour mark it was revealed that kebab-man Ozil had stuck one in for the GermansI thought that Ghana would concede a couple more, thus improving Australia's (and Serbia's) chanceof progressing and,as a bonus, ensuring that another cartload of Africans would be dumped from the tournament.

When Australia scored two goals in five minutes (including Brett Holman's belter), all of a sudden things looked increasingly positive. I was still expecting Germany to get at least one more against Ghana and hoped that we couldcatch the now-desperateSerbia on the counterattack and improve our goal difference. But Germany failed to score and then Marko Pantelic put one in, so we were obviously out
smiley19.gif
. As therewere only a few minutes to go, a comprehensively shattered Rebajlo,increasingly horrified at the prospect of Ghana making it to the second round, actually hoped that Serbia would get an equaliser - sure, Australia would be denied a win, but at least a white team would go through with Germany. Howsad is that, eh? It's funny how one's hatred of non-whitesleads to such sentiments. Put it this way - when the half-Samoan Tim Cahill scored Australia's opener, my soaring joy at my countrytaking the lead was tainted by the fact that the scorer was non-white (complete with coconut tribal tattoos).I had the same feeling when Jermain Defoe got England's goal.That's the paradox of modern "international" football - teams whicharesupposed torepresent "our" people contain alien racial elements which are utterly unrepresentative of "our" people, so how can one not feel an element of distaste when viewing such episodes which under "normal" circumstances should fill one with pride? I'm sure that the forum members of German descent felt the samedisgust when Mesut Ozil scored.

accesscrimea said:

Which "goal" did You believe was valid?

As for England, the unambitious Slovenia made them look much better than they actually played - even then England only scored once.

jwhite96 - You'll be pleased to know that, this time, I actually share Your concerns about the refereeing in the United States'next match
smiley36.gif
.Barring any, er, "miracles" involving the Ivory Coast in Group G, Ghana shall be the sole all-black / African representative in the second round, so I would not be surprised if their passage to the quarter finals is "helped along" by favourable decisions reminiscent of those granted to South Korea in 2002. Mind You, I'd be saying exactly the same thing if Ghana's opponents were a team other than the United States
smiley2.gif

Anyway,I hope that the United States consignsGhana to the steaminggarbage heap on which the Africansbelong - with white American players scoring the goals
smiley20.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Slovakia - Italy is about to kick off.

what a joy it will be to watch two all-White teams who actually represent their nations play. how "novel" that Italy should be made up of true Italians and Slovakia of Slovakians.
smiley20.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I'm watching that game right now. It's a pleasure. Maybe some of the other European teams can learn a lesson from these two teams.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
what a wild final 20 minutes!

it's just a shame that Italy didn't play that hard the rest of the tourney ... as a result of their lack of effort, the Azuri are going home. congratulations to Slovakia for advancing. they played very well today.

Matra1

Mentor
The Italy v Slovakia match was great entertainment.

I don't believe there is bias against the US as FIFA has for a long time been desperate for the US to take up soccer. If the sport were to become even half as popular in the US as it is in Europe it would mean lots of $$$$ for FIFA. (The North American team most cheated in recent decades is without doubt Canada. It has been a victim of clearly fixed matches - usually the last qualifying match - on several occasions going back to the 1980s). However, like Rebajlo, I do have concerns about the Ghana match precisely because the Africans have been absolutely humiliated at this WC.

It might seem like a conspiracy for US goals to be denied two matches in a row but I've been watching this sport for as long as I can remember being alive, well over 30 years, and it's just not that unusual. Pretty much every week a result is determined by a linesman's incorrect offside call in just about every league in the world. Officiating in soccer has always been horrible, especially at the WC where they have a kind of affirmative action for refs and linesmen at the group stage.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
before the Denmark-Japan and Netherlands-Cameroon matches kick off, i'd like to add how proud i am of the teams from New Zealand, Australiaand Slovenia. while they won't be advancing, those three all-White (or nearly so)sides gave some of the world's traditional powers all they could handle despite beingsparsely populatednations (in the case of NZ and Slovenia)and with no true soccer tradition (in the case of Oz and NZ). bravo, gentlemen!
smiley32.gif

now, go Denmark! they happen to start an all-White (minus one mulatto looking fellow) that is also almost all-blonde and blue-eyed. how dare they!
smiley17.gif
smiley20.gif

it should be an exciting match against Japan, as both teams face win-and-advance scenarios.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Germany should be back to 9 whites and 2 Turks for the finals so I can cheer for them.

Netherlands is also very promising as they start 10 whites and only one black.

For the first time, I can cheer for the U.S. as they play Ghana. If they keep playing 8 whites I can also cheer for them against most other teams.

But sorry guys, my race comes first, especially given the amount of anti-white racism in the U.S.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Denmark seems to be beating themselves right now, with the 2 Japanese goals off of free kicks.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
despite my pulling for Denmark, that first goal off of a free kick by Honda may be the best goal of the World Cup so far, at least for beauty and distance at any rate. it was a beautiful strike.

Mighty Joe

No credit where its due Japan are deservedly ahead.Asian nations have the potential to produce good football teams as Asians alongside whites are the worlds most coordinated athletes.This Japan team is intelligent,well organised,disciplined,hardworking and possess players that are great in possession and like white teams their coordination advantage allows them to score goals from dead ball situations.Hondas 2 free kicks were Beckham like,something you havnt seen from the worlds greatest athletes this tournament.In the most important game of the day Holland are currently a goal up against Cameroon.Edited by: Mighty Joe

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
One of the announcers mentioned Dennis Rommendahl's elite speed (10.2 100 meter in his prime). Japan looks quick and man they are pushing the pace and I'm also impressed with the way they cut to the goal! Hopefully Denmark can stage a comeback and make this a game.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Mighty Joe, the second free kick wasn't by Honda. it was from Endo. don't tell me that all those japs look alike to you.
smiley36.gif

that being said, Japan are simply the better team thus far in the match and have earned their 2-0 lead. they're more aggressive, they're more accurate with their passes, they're more unselfish, and they've made more opportunities for themselves. Denmark look thoroughly flummoxed.

Mighty Joe

your right jimmy i was watching more of the Holland game,impressive that the Japanese have 2 guys that can score free kicks like that.

Hollands a dark horse for this tournament,they start more native Dutch guys than i can ever recall at a major championship and their game is built on technique,pace and power.Very athletic group of guys.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i look forward to watching more of Holland. i've not been able to catch them play an entire match, as of yet.

to round out my take on Japan, Honda was the man of the match against Denmark today. he played exceptionally well, and the Danes had no answer for him. of course, they appeared to have no answers on how to play at all. today was simply not their day. Japan earned their 3-1 win, and it could well have been more lopsided than that.

so far, Japan may be the biggest surprise to advance. the biggest disappointments to me havebeen Italy, "France" (to most everyone except those of us here at CF, anyway), and England, who still have the chance to get themselves together. of course, the only African't side who has looked like they belong in the tourney is Ghana, and thankfully the rest have been sent home. the USA faces Ghana on Saturday.

i absolutely love all the excuses being found for "France" by the ESPNegrophiles. they are so ridiculously laughable. meanwhile, the rest of the world is piling on the disgraceful outing by the seventh African't side. here is one such example.

an excerpt:
But the real misery was for French fans who saw their team -- traditionally among the strongest national sides in world football -- become one of the first to be eliminated from the World Cup amid turbulent infighting and allegations of treachery.

Striker Nicolas Anelka was sent home after confronting Domenech at halftime during France's 2-0 defeat by Mexico last week.

Evra was then involved in a public training ground dispute with the squad's fitness coach on Sunday and is reported to have led dissent over Anelka's expulsion from the squad, with the entire squad boycotting the training session ...
on Monday night Bachelot told journalists the French players had "tarnished the image of France," according to French sports newspaper L'Equipe.

In an indication of the extent to which relations had broken down between Domenech and his squad, the coach on Monday described this players' decision to strike as "unspeakably stupid," and called their actions "an aberration and an imbecility."

"Nobody can behave in such a way in the dressing room or elsewhere and high-level sportsmen and women have to lead by example through football," Domenech told reporters.

"We tried to convince the players that what was happening was irregular, that their actions were unspeakably stupid. I told myself this masquerade had to be stopped. No way would I back this action ... "

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Glad to see Netherlands whoop Cameroon.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
the only African't side who has looked like they belong in the tourney is Ghana, and thankfully the rest have been sent home. the USA faces Ghana on Saturday.</div>

Jimmy, Ghana's only outright win (and the only outright African win) came during a 1-0 game against Serbia"¦.the goal was scored on a penalty kick after an accidental hand-ball blunder the box.

But yeah, at least Ghana has enough composure to play solid defense. Ivory Coast is another African nation with some respectable talent; however, their group included Brazil and Portugal.

I really wanted Serbia or Australia (who played fearlessly in their final 2 matches after getting romped by Germany) to advance alongside Germany.

It was surprising to see Slovakia advance in their group along with Paraguay with a 1-1-1 record. Ace Slovakian striker, Robert Vittek, is tied for the World Cup lead with 3 goals. They will be a huge underdog when they play the Netherlands in the coming days.

Some very white teams that have been eliminated include"¦Denmark, Slovenia, Serbia, New Zealand, Australia, Italy, and Greece. Overall, the success of our men has certainly outweighed the damage.

Europe

Mentor
Mighty Joe said:
No credit where its due Japan are deservedly ahead.Asian nations have the potential to produce good football teams as Asians alongside whites are the worlds most coordinated athletes.This Japan team is intelligent,well organised,disciplined,hardworking and possess players that are great in possession and like white teams their coordination advantage allows them to score goals from dead ball situations.Hondas 2 free kicks were Beckham like,something you havnt seen from the worlds greatest athletes this tournament.In the most important game of the day Holland are currently a goal up against Cameroon.

One reason Japan goes under the radar is because almost all their players play in Japan, not Europe, so people don't hear about them. Plus, they only allow four foreign players,whether they start or not, and one of those as to be from an Asian country. I put a free kick on here from Nakamura. I think it's in the great goal section titled -view form above. The World Cup might mean more if all the world's players didn't already play in England,Spain,Italy etc..Edited by: Europe