Somebody explain to me

Bart

Hall of Famer
How in the heck can this nasty, ugly looking- whatever - bed down 20 women and infect them with aids? Honest to God, how is this possible? College women in Idaho? Are they totally insane?!

9_Mubita_HIV_mug.jpg

[url]http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2005/12/idaho_women_who _may_have_been.php[/url]

MOSCOW, Idahoâ€â€￾Several women believed to have had sex with a man who they say didn't tell them he had the HIV virus, a felony in Idaho, are undergoing testing this week in a Moscow clinic.

Police say Mubita, who holds a Zambian passport, became romantically linked with as many as 20 women while frequenting this university town's local bar scene.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
After seeing that picture, I find I have no answer to your question.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
He probably looks better after a fifth of vodka, an ounce of pot, 100 hits of acid, and an injection of heroin. Otherwise I couldn't explain it either.

JoeV

Guru
If that ugly mofo can get 20 college chicks (the article never mentions if they are or not, I am thinking not) then I need to get my count up. I have another question though. If it is a felony to not tell people that you have HIV if you know about it, why in the hell would anyone ever get tested? I am sure most chicks would be cool with it and have sex with you if you tell them you have AIDS.
smiley36.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
who holds a Zambian passport

This should read, "who is an illegal alien from Zambia."

As for the article mentioned by KJ, you should read it. Its a must read, in fact.

She complains about white men the same way we do on this site; portrayed as emasculated, weak, panty-waists who cannot defend themselves, let alone their women.

One thinks that perhaps if our culture wasn't so bent on destroying white men, perhaps she wouldn't see them that way, either.

I will tell you from personal experience that women of all races will fall all over themselves for a masculine, dominant, white male. Its just that in our society white men are not seen as such, and unfortunately, it seems the vast majority of white men have succumbed to this portrayal and abasement themselves, in their hearts.

One thing that we haven't mentioned yet but is in the article, this guy is claiming he is being singled out because he is black, and has already contacted the NAACP!
smiley36.gif
Edited by: White Shogun

Iron

Guru
These stories are now so common.Our governments,and this is an increasing problem in Europeare moving in ugly as hell HIV positive Africans to have sex withwhite women.They wont screen these guys and hide the fact they have HIV.I feel for the white familys of these women.What gripes me the most is that these people are slaughtering whites in Southern Africa,but it seems they are now free to do the same here.

Lord_Lugdreg

Some White Males have responded at this link here:

http://www.nypress.com/18/50/mail/SOAPBOXING.cfm

I enjoy when the topic of Phallus Size is brought up and like to ask: "Well if size is what you like why just leave your Race? Why not leave your entire Species and go for Gorillas or other Wildlife and practice Bestiality?!?!?!??!!"

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I had originally cut and paste the response cited by Lugdreg into this post, but have removed it for length. It is a good read and you should take the time to browse the responses there. However, although the responses are great rebuttals of the article itself, and offer one explanation as to why 40-something women date black men, it does not address why young white, college-age women choose black men like this one.

As to the author of the article itself, I can tell you in one word why she dates black men: slut. She actually brags about making out in the back of a cab with a black man she met at a bar less than 30 minutes before. Only in this day and age can a promiscuous woman actually brag about being a slut, and make money at it, by working as a 'sex therapist.'

After reading her article, I'd hate to be a white man in need of her 'therapy.'

Reap what you sow.

speedster

Mentor
I never understood the obsession white women have with black men.Generations of white chickeys falling over black dudes.I guess it dates back to slave days when girls would watch these slaves picking their cotton doing there chores and fanatsizing about what it would be like to have a big strong black man,all the time knowing that this slave is,as the saying goes,forbidden fruit.

GWTJ

Mentor
It amazes me how angry everyone is at white men. We have built a great planet, full of comforts and convienences and all we get back is hate. It doesn't surprise me that white women seek out minorities. The media keeps telling them that they are minorities also, at war against the evil power mongers that are white men.

Has anyone here noticed how easy it is to get a rise out of a woman. Any joke or playful comment implying sexism or chauvanism and the hate that lies just below the surface of the average female(any age) leaps to the surface.

Example: About 10 years ago a saying became popular. It went something like "A woman can do a job twice as good as a man but get paid half as much." Well, at work one day I dropped off a fairly heavy box of paper for a couple of secretaries. I stopped back a few minutes later and the two of them were trying to flip over the box to remove the contents in a stacked manner. Well, they were struggling so I said to them in a joking manner, "It takes two women to do a mans job half as well." I swear I was only joking around. They instantly, and I mean instantly, stopped and glared at me. I said to them, "I'm kidding, it's a joke, you know, a joke."

But that is the normal mood of the average woman. Instantly ready to attack the evil white man for some perceived slight. I admit I do take advantage of their pent up anger with remarks like the one above. Just having a little fun, that's all.

I have a line I use on angry women that usually ends the anger and actually leads to a more friendly conversation. Whenever a woman blasts me for being a chauvinist pig I tell them that they are a much bigger feminist than I am a chauvinist. They usually agree and we move on.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent observations, GWTJ. A major reason why white women are so confused and angry is that they get the feminism pushed on them a lot more than men realize. Men see the control of the mainstream media by feminazi man-haters, but there's also the semi-hidden world of women's magazines, novels and television shows. What's the breakdown for viewers of Oprah -- overwhelmingly female I would imagine. And every single women's magazine, even the ones that aren't overtly feminist, push the party line.

Women have been elevated to a position of power they would never obtain -- or want -- in a society that hadn't been subverted by Cultural Marxism. They're conflicted about their power -- they don't want it, but then again they do. That's human nature at work.

On Caste Football we praise the many virtues of white athletes and white warriors, but there's no question that a significant percentage of white men are emasculated. And I don't mean just homosexuals; many white married men are disgustingly whipped. White women have stepped into the void created by emasculated white men abandoning their natural roles, and by doing so many have lost their femininity.

From my own observations, I don't think black male/white female miscegenation has gotten noticeably worse. It spiked upwards noticeably in the '80s but hasn't gotten significantly higher since then. Most white women do not prefer black men, just as almost all white men have little interest in black females as sexual partners. The racial differences are too strong, and often repugnant.

If miscegenation becomes overwhelming it will come from white men abandoning white women, mainly for Asian women. This is already happening, sadly, and until both white men and women begin to understand that they have been deliberately alienated from each other by the power structure as part of its ruling strategy of divide and conquer through a diabolical, contrived "Gender War," the situation will only get worse.

Here's a column by Fred Reed which explains why many white men now prefer Asian women:
Why White Men Prefer Asian Women
The View From A Sushi Bar
There is near me an Asian sushi-beer-and-dinner establishment that I'll call the Asia Spot. The region is urban, so the clientele is a mix of some of just about everything, but the waitresses are all Asian, principally Japanese, Indonesian, Vietnamese, and Thai.

The Spot is a neighborhood bar. A large after-work crowd, many of them regulars, gather at happy hour. The social dynamics are curious. It would be an exaggeration to say, as someone did, that the black guys come to pick up white women, and the white men come to get away from them - but it would be an exaggeration of an underlying truth. The waitresses are a large part of the Spot's appeal.

A common subject of conversation among male customers is how very attractive these women are when compared to American women. It is not a thought safe to utter in mixed company. It is a very common thought. American women know it.

Why are the Asians attractive? What, to huge numbers of men, makes almost any Asian more appealing than almost any American? The question is much discussed by men at the Spot. (I should say here that when I say "women," I mean the majority of women, the mainstream, the center of gravity. Yes, there are exceptions and degrees.)

American women of my acquaintance offer several explanations, all of them wrong. For example, they say that Asian women are sexually easy. No. American women are sexually easy. The waitresses at the Spot are not available. They date, but they cannot be picked up.

Another explanation popular among American women is that men want submissive women, which Asians are believed to be. Again, no. For one thing, submissive people are bland and boring. In any event the waitresses aren't submissive. Many compete successfully in tough professions. Among Asian waitresses I know I count an electrical engineer who does wide-area networks, and a woman with a masters in biochemistry who, upon finding that research required a Ph.D and didn't pay, went back to school and became a dentist. Both of these wait tables to help out in the family restaurant.

At the Spot I know a woman waitressing her way through a degree in computer security, a bright Japansese college graduate making a career in the restaurant business, and the manager of the Spot - not a light-weight job. Submissiveness has nothing to do with their attractiveness.

Why, then, are they so very appealing?

To begin with, look at the American women in the Spot. Perhaps a third of them are stylishly dressed. The rest of the gringas run from undistinguished to dumpster-casual: baggy jeans, oversize shirts -- often male shirts -- with the tails out. They seem to affect a sort of homeless chic, actually to want to look bad, and do it with more than a touch of androgyny. A high proportion are at least somewhat overweight. (So are the men, but that's another subject.) The Asians, without exception, are sleek, well-groomed, and dressed with an understated sexiness that never pushes trashy.

Further, the Asians are what were once called "ladies," a thought repellant to feminists but very so refreshing to men. Listen to the American women at neighboring tables, and you will frequently hear phrases like, "He's a f**king piece of sh*t." In what appears to be a determined attempt to be men, they have adopted the mode of discourse of a male locker room and made it their normal language. The Asians, classier, better students of men, do not have foul mouths. They presumably know about body parts and bathroom functions, but do not believe that a woman raises her stature by referring to them constantly in mixed company.

Men at the Spot, I have noticed, instantly understand that cloacal commentqry is not wanted, and don't engage in it: In the presence of the civilized, men adopt the standards of civilization. Men also tend to think of women as women think of themselves. The Asians, without displaying vanity, clearly think well of themselves. And ought to.

All in all, they give the impression that they do not want to be one of the guys. They want to be one of the girls. Here we come to the core of their appeal. Let me elaborate.

The default position of American women is what men refer to as "the chip," a veiled truculence, mixed with a not-very-veiled hostility toward men and a shaky sense of sexual identity. The result is a touchiness reminiscent of hungover ferrets. There is a bandsaw edge to them, a watching for any slight so that they can show that they aren't going to take it. They are poised to lash out in aggressive defense of their manhood.

As best as I can tell, they don't like being women. Here is the entire problem in five words.

The Asians at the Spot show every indication that they do like being women. They do not seem to have anything to prove. Being happy with what they are allows them to be comfortable with what they are not - men. They are not competing to be what they can't be with people who can't be anything else. They don't have to establish their masculinity because they don't want it. They do not assume, as American women tend to, that femaleness is a diseased condition to be treated by male clothes, gutter language, and bad temper.

I've spent many dozens of hours chatting with the gals at the Spot, and never seen a sign of the chip. For a man, the experience is wonderful beyond description - smart, pretty, classy women, who are women, and are not the enemy. As long as American women carry the chip, the Asian gals will eat them alive in the dating market.

Note that the espousal of hostile obnoxiousness as a guiding philosophy appears to be an almost uniquely American horror. It certainly isn't requisite to independence oe self-respect. I recently met a quite attractive blonde who, among other things, was smart, a long-haul motorcyclist, a student of the martial arts out of sheer athletic enjoyment of it, and an excellent marksman. She was also heterosexual, feminine, delightful company, and had no trace of "the chip." I was astonished. How was this possible, I wondered?

She was Canadian. www.fredoneverything.net Edited by: Don Wassall

Bart

Hall of Famer
GWTJ said:
It amazes me how angry everyone is at white men. We have built a great planet, full of comforts and convienences and all we get back is hate. It doesn't surprise me that white women seek out minorities. The media keeps telling them that they are minorities also, at war against the evil power mongers that are white men.

GwtJ, I think you've found the root of the problem.For several decades white women have been told they have been oppressed by a world dominated by white males. They feel an affinityfor blacks whom they believe share the same fate. I know a woman who is a typical product of the sixties, who was in the thick of things at Berkely. She purposely would date blacks making affectionate displays in front of family and friends. Why did she do this? She told me, she hated her father and knew this was the best way to get back at him. Walking hand in hand down a busy street washer way of giving the finger to this white male dominated society.

She was not attractive and was overweight, but never had problems getting blacks to fawn over her. So, in her way, she excercised a lot of power and control which she didn't have with white men. To this day, she is a hard core feminist. She is a friend of one of my family members, who sent e-mails to relatives pleading for poor old Tookie's life.

How do we explain the women who may not be radicals? Brainwashing, pure and simple. As we've often noted, a constant non - stop flood of media advertising which shows white men to be feeble, dorky, goofy, effeminate wimps who are the butt of jokes. On the other hand the blacks are clever, brilliant, strong, powerful and self- assured. Do you remember the Monday Night Football promo featuring Owens as a desirable sex object for anaked white woman? Didn't the promoters think white men would be offended? Sure, but they didn't care and besides, they planted more ideas in women's minds.

Now we have the movie KIng Kong which evokes images or weird fantasies of the white woman and a powerful gorilla, which is a symbol for you know what. At the same time we have a must see movie about -homo- white cowboys. Geeez.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
At the same time we have a must see movie about -homo- white cowboys. Geeez.

What movie is that?? wtf?? LOL

Lord_Lugdreg

I just can't condemn White Males who 'settle' (for lack of a better term) for Asian Females given all that I have seen crazy feminist White Females do.

It just is not possible to expect every White Male to stay completely celibate because of White feminism.

Also from a Eugenics view it is plain to see that a Kristin Kreuk is superior to a Halle Barry (as if it weren't self-evident!)

Just so anyone doesn't get the wrong idea though I personally have never miscegenated.

Deacon

Guru
White women today would sleep with any negro just to prove they aren't
racist. It doesn't really matter what the black boy looks like. White
girls have been brainwashed to not be racist, to love all people, to
think we're all God's children...and all that crap. Hopefully those
skanks learned a lesson with this one and vowed to stay away from the
aids-ridden blacks.

Edited by: Deacon

white tornado

Mentor
In my experiancethe only white girls who sleep with black men have low self esteem; girls who most white men wont touch end up with black men.