solution to discrimination against whites

mark b.

I think the best way to draw attention to this blatant discrimination against white athletes is for white people to not support the nfl with its dollars [ attendance and mercnandise], and create some national dialouge about this problem. This might be easier said than done given white peoples love affair with black athletes. I think it make them feel better about things that happened 40 years ago. Sad but true. This forum is interesting and full of great information about players that most of us will never hear about, but I don't think it's going to change anything because most white people don't see it as a problem. They have been conditioned over the years to just accept it as the way it is. They just shuttle their kids off into sports such as golf,tennis,swimming and baseball. Maybe some white mega star will emerge and change this perception, but this is goint to be tough given thecurrent state of the media and RACIST WHITE COACHES TOWARD WHITES.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That is a great idea Mark B. that has been brought up here many times.We would have to start small and just get the word out.The best way to make changes is a little at a time.Hopefully one day this sit will have thousands of members.Word of mouth and the internet can bring about change.I like high school and college football better because at least some of the kids get a chance to play the offensive skill positions.