Sleepy Jones

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I don't know if this deserves its own thread (probably doesn't) but check out the image Yahoo! Sports is using for Adam Jones.

Realgeorge

Mentor
I already described Jones's early-season feats on the "Barbecued Birds" thread. But with this picture of Sleepy Jones, it's a-propos to repeat them: Jones is 8 for 38, no HR and 2 RBI. No stolen bases, and he's 2 for 22 since 1Apr08. I declard Jones a bust, and Orioles fans will be tortured as the twit treats fans to a sub-.220 year.

LabMan

Mentor
I do agree RealGeorge,
Once these players walk on the field,there is no place to hide,the screaming line drive to the power alleys,and the 97 MPH fast balls and breaking pitches when they are at the plate,will show us who belongs,and who does not.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Realgeorge said:
I already described Jones's early-season feats on the "Barbecued Birds" thread. But with this picture of Sleepy Jones, it's a-propos to repeat them: Jones is 8 for 38, no HR and 2 RBI. No stolen bases, and he's 2 for 22 since 1Apr08. I declard Jones a bust, and Orioles fans will be tortured as the twit treats fans to a sub-.220 year.

Were you met with subtle and not so subtle cries of racism from Orioloes fans like I was a few years ago from my fellow Cubs fans when said that Corey Patterson would never amount to anything as a Cub. Or more recently when I said that Alfonso Soriano and his strike outs were not a good fit with a lack of true leadoff man, or that Felix Pie is not the 5 tool God that Cubs Fans are making him out to be?