Signing Day

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Update: USC and Stanford are done. Be warned! USC has a incredibly digusting class this year.

USC- 3 Points. This is truly disgusting the only two whites recruited were Matt Barkley and a kicker. There is also a MLB that looks to be mixed. This is the lowest of the low for caste boy Pete Carroll. This class is one of the most caste class I have ever seen.
smiley11.gif

QB-2pts.- Matt Barkley
K-1pt.- Jacob Harfman

Stanford- 27 Points. This has to be one of the best classes of the year.
smiley4.gif
A total of thirteen whites were recruited this year for the Cardinal! That is over half of the 22 Scholarships handed out by them this year. This is one of my favorite teams now.
smiley32.gif
The exact opposite of USC for the most part this year. I will refer to Gaffney here as a HB unless proved otherwise. I will not go with scout and rivals.

HB-4pts.- Tyler Gaffney
DE-8pts.- Ben Gardner, Geoff Meinken, Trent Murphy, Josh Mauro
LB-4pts.- Jarek Lancaster, Shayne Skov
TE-6pts.- Zach Ertz, Ryan Hewitt, Jordan Najvar
QB-4pts.- Taysom Hill, Josh Nunes
OL-1pt.- Kevin Danser

johnnyboy

Guru
Jack Lambert said:
Update: USC and Stanford are done. Be warned! USC has a incredibly digusting class this year.

USC- 3 Points. This is truly disgusting the only two whites recruited were Matt Barkley and a kicker. There is also a MLB that looks to be mixed. This is the lowest of the low for caste boy Pete Carroll. This class is one of the most caste class I have ever seen.
smiley11.gif

QB-2pts.- Matt Barkley
K-1pt.- Jacob Harfman

smiley4.gif
A total of thirteen whites were recruited this year for the Cardinal! That is over half of the 22 Scholarships handed out by them this year. This is one of my favorite teams now.
smiley32.gif
The exact opposite of USC for the most part this year. I will refer to Gaffney here as a HB unless proved otherwise. I will not go with scout and rivals.

HB-4pts.- Tyler Gaffney
OL-1pt.- Kevin Danser

the sad thing about SC is, they will get a bunch of great white players from OC as walk ons and then they will never play them. i hate SC.

johnnyboy said:
Jack Lambert said:

smiley11.gif

QB-2pts.- Matt Barkley
K-1pt.- Jacob Harfman

smiley4.gif
smiley32.gif

HB-4pts.- Tyler Gaffney
OL-1pt.- Kevin Danser

the sad thing about SC is, they will get a bunch of great white players from OC as walk ons and then they will never play them. i hate SC.
Can you elaborate? What is "OC"? Outside of California?
smiley5.gif

EDIT: Nevermind, just looked around and I think you are talking about Oaks Christian.Edited by: ManifestDestiny

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Manifest Destiny, OC is short for Orange County, which is just south of Los Angeles County, where USC is located.

white is right

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
Jack Lambert said:

smiley11.gif

QB-2pts.- Matt Barkley
K-1pt.- Jacob Harfman

smiley4.gif
smiley32.gif

HB-4pts.- Tyler Gaffney
OL-1pt.- Kevin Danser

At this point USC is FSU west.
smiley11.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
As I have stated before I think Stanford's Skov is mixed race. He looks about a quarter black to me when I looked closely at his pics on Rivals. I just couldn't believe that RivalsofCaucasians.com had 2 white LBs in their 100; which is why I looked closely. Still I'll be very excited about Stanford if they use Gaffney appropriately.

Kind of sickening when we are glorifying a 59% white recruiting class as maybe the best in "the entire" Division IA. In truth most recruiting classes should fall into a 55-80% white range if it were done by merit IMO. The current census indicates a 66% white country and the white numbers in Division IA should closely resemble that.

Edited to add: I'll get to the other 4 Big East Teams later today.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Is anyone really shocked at USC's pathetic class?!? This is the same program who wouldn't offer Clay Matthews a scholarship and made him walk on. The same Clay Matthews who will go 1st or 2nd round in the draft this year.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
True; it's amazing all the great white players that make it to the NFL that had to walk on in DI football; It's mostly skill position players this happens to.

Here are two more Big East teams: The Big East recruiting looks disgraceful other than Cincinnati so far; Cinci also runs with John Goebel. The coach may use black 2nd yr. RB Isaiah Pead a bit more this year (so I hear), who is talented, but hopefully Goebel will continue to see almost half the carries and it will be Ramsey, who IMO is the worst of the three, who falls some in amount of work duty.

If Goebel's carries decline this yr. hopefully he'll bounce back big next yr. once Ramsey leaves due to graduation. I just wish more coaches would be loyal to the elder statesman on the team and make the young guys (like Pead) wait their turn unless there is a significant difference in talent; Pead does look significantly better than Ramsey though from what I've seen.
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------

Pittsburgh: 8 Points: Dave Wannstedt continues to stay true to hatred of his own race. Truly disgusting that only 5 out of 22 scholarship athletes are white with no true anti-caste signings, other than maybe Kolby Gray if they truly start him at QB as a dual threat.

Lots of teams I've seen, have been signing white DEs so that isn't the biggest anti-caste deal.

QB: 2 Pts. : Kolby Gray (40: 4.48: Dual threat QB)
TE: 2 Pts. : Brock DeCicco
OL: 2 Pts. : Cory King, Ryan Schlieper
DE: 2 Pts. : Jack Lippert

South Florida: Wow; just complete racism. Have a barf bag handy; this may induce vomiting; 3 out of 30 scholarships go to whites. I think I'll continue this "lack" of fun later with the two other Big East teams.

DE: 2pts. : Luke Sager
OLB: 2pts. : Chase Griffiths
OL: 1 pt. : John McGhin

johnnyboy

Guru
Freethinker said:
Is anyone really shocked at USC's pathetic class?!? This is the same program who wouldn't offer Clay Matthews a scholarship and made him walk on. The same Clay Matthews who will go 1st or 2nd round in the draft this year.

physically, Clay was a real late bloomer. no one would have offerd him a D1 ride straight out of h.s.. i think he was like 6'1'' and 185 lbs. now he's a BEAST. his example is one of determination. kids need to look at him for inspiration. it is possible to start over black 4 and 5 star recruits. it takes work but it is possible and Clay has proven that.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Bump, Big East done! check back one page for the final write-up of the conference. I also re-posted the two teams I did on this page of the thread back on the main post on page one.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I had forgot I said to finish the Pac-10, so I'll start this up again.
Arizona State- 14 points. This is better than most of the big East teams were, but still dissappointing. The highlight of this class and the only anti-caste signing was RB Shane McCullen. Anyways, here is the rest of the class. Only one white on D this year for Arizona State.

RB: 4pts.: Shane McCullen
DE: 2pts.: Dean Deleone
TE: 4pts.: Max Smith, Christophor Coyle
QB: 2pts.: Brock Osweiler
OL: 2pts.: Kody Koebensky, Evan Finkenberg
Edited by: Jack Lambert