Shifting minority demographic in contemporary Germany (Muslims taking over Jews)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidholly

Mentor
The statistics don't support that because there are no statistics, European countries don't break down crime rates by race so everything you're stating is baseless conjecture. Secondly, right wing Germans dislike of Turks isn't misplaced, last time I checked it was Turks invading Germany, not blacks.

The statistics don't support that because there are no statistics, European countries don't break down crime rates by race so everything you're stating is baseless conjecture.

Well, I would have preferred to use data based on race for Germany, but you are right it is not available. I used the next best thing which, posted by Chris371, indicates crime by foreigners, who comprise 8.8% of Germany's population.

Thus, I opted to OVERESTIMATE the rate of Muslim murder by erroneously assuming all foreigners were Muslim.

Do you understand that?

I actually OVERESTIMATED the rate of Muslim murder by falsely attributing all foreign murders to Muslims.

My number that 48 foreigners murder whites in Germany is indisputable.

The question becomes, of those 48 murders by foreigners, what is the racial breakdown?

In reality, there is no way that all foreign murderers in Germany are caused by Muslims, but to OVERESTIMATE I assumed they were all Muslim in my analysis.

If anything, my analysis OVERESTIMATES the rate of murder by Muslims. (Muslims makeup 4-5% of Germany's population, yet I implied them at a rate of ALL foreigners, which is 8.8%, do you understand that extra room actually OVERESTIMATES the rate of murder by Muslims?) Thats logical no?

Realistically, I would guess there are anywhere from 10-30 murders by Muslims in Germany per year on whites and that estimate is FULLY SUPPORTED by the analysis.

There is considerable base for me to say that American Negroes are 100 times more likely to kill a white than a Middle Eastern Muslim in Germany.

Last edited:

davidholly

Mentor
Where are you getting this 48 number from? Germany doesn't report crime based on race, therefore we have no clue on the race of the victim in cases of murder by foreigners.

Secondly, your black on white murder number is completely overstated and I have no clue where you got it from. In 2011 there were 448 black on white murders in the USA, a quarter of the number you keep repeating. This comes out to 1.06 murders per 100,000 black people.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6

Feel free to keep pulling numbers out of your ass though.

Last edited:
Secondly, your black on white murder number is completely overstated and I have no clue where you got it from. In 2011 there were 454 black on white murders in the USA, a quarter of the number you keep repeated.

You clearly didn't read any of my analysis.

Understand FBI homicide data is concerned with a portion of cases, not all murder cases.

Ive already talked about this and used it as reason for my numbers.

Let me explain again, based on the 2010 numbers:

SOURCE: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables

Based on a sample of 6,284 murders out of a possible 15,241 murders (thus, ignoring 8957 murders that also took place that year) in USA in 2010, there were 447 whites murdered by blacks in 2010 according to the FBI (Source: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl06.xls).

However, as Ive just pointed out, there are 15,241 murders in the USA in 2010, so clearly, that graph is missing racial information on 8957 murders. The reason it is missing information (also explained on the website by the FBI) is because racial data is not recorded in all murder cases, and when either the race of victim or perpetrator is unknown or unrecorded, this data is NOT RECORDED. This is why approximately 10,000 murders (or two third's of all murders) are left out of the FBI's racial database. The FBI even admits this and literally says it right on their website, that they omit a large portion of data on homicide cases because detailed information was not recorded or is not available.

What Ive done, is supposed the rate of black on white murder is constant, that is 447 murders out of 6284 (7%) also applies to the 15,421, which would yield 1,066 murders.

In my own opinion, that would be an underestimation because I would suggest the "7%" rate is NOT CONSTANT and would actually increase. What Im saying is that "unknown race" cases would rise exponentially in black on white murders.

davidholly

Mentor
Lebanon is 75% Christian, 25% Muslim, its not that Lebanese Muslims don't exist rather, that they are an extreme minority and Lebs are mainly a Christian people.

Lebanon is 54% Muslim, hasn't been 75% Christian in decades. Keep pulling stats out of your ass though.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Just because Muslims aren't as bad as blacks doesn't mean we should open the flood gates for them. By your retard logic USA should be more than happy to let themselves be invaded by Mexicans.

No one in this thread is a black apologist either, you just think that it's better to be punched stabbed than it is to be shot. We prefer neither.

I agree. What is this a pro-Muslim site?

davidholly

Mentor
You clearly didn't read any of my analysis.

Understand FBI homicide data is concerned with a portion of cases, not all murder cases.

Ive already talked about this and used it as reason for my numbers.

Let me explain again, based on the 2010 numbers:

SOURCE: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables

Based on a sample of 6,284 murders out of a possible 15,241 murders (thus, ignoring 8957 murders that also took place that year) in USA in 2010, there were 447 whites murdered by blacks in 2010 according to the FBI (Source: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl06.xls).

However, as Ive just pointed out, there are 15,241 murders in the USA in 2010, so clearly, that graph is missing racial information on 8957 murders. The reason it is missing information (also explained on the website by the FBI) is because racial data is not recorded in all murder cases, and when either the race of victim or perpetrator is unknown or unrecorded, this data is NOT RECORDED. This is why approximately 10,000 murders (or two third's of all murders) are left out of the FBI's racial database. The FBI even admits this and literally says it right on their website, that they omit a large portion of data on homicide cases because detailed information was not recorded or is not available.

So in light of lacking data you've resorted to pulling it from your ass?

So in light of lacking data you've resorted to pulling it from your ass?

No, Ive done the responsible, sensible, and appropriate thing and applied THE SAME RATE of INTERRACIAL MURDER to the rest of all MURDERS.

447 murders out of 6284 yields a 7% black on white interracial murder rate. I have applied this 7% to the entire field of murders, or 15,241, which yields 1,066 murders in total.

That is perfectly acceptable.

Obviously it would be great to have data on every single murder, but that will never happen, so to an extent you have to estimate.

Understand I applied the EXACT SAME RATE, which is by far the most appropriate thing to do.

As I said, IN MY OWN OPINION I would say the rate is actually HIGHER than 7% for the rest of cases. i would say there is a racism and bias on part of law enforcement officials to not report black on white murder cases.

AT THE VERY LEAST, you would suppose there is a MINIMUM of 1,066 black on white murders in 2010. That is a MINIMUM estimate.

I agree. What is this a pro-Muslim site?

I am being pro white here.

These Germans are ignoring, belittling Negro crime.

Statistics speak for themselves and comparing the situation in Germany to USA is blasphemous.

Many people in this thread are coming across as Negro apologists and sympathizers. I find that unacceptable.

My position in this discussion is solid: American Negroes are approximately 100 times more likely to kill a white than a Middle eastern Muslim in Germany. Thus I find the Germans' comments here INAPPROPRIATE.

Whites are being slaughtered in USA by blacks and whatever is happening in Germany is a friggin joke compared to that.

These Germans are indirectly apologizing for Negro crime. They are Negro apologists.

Instead of being anti-Muslim, these Germans should be anti-Negro.
That is my comment to them.

Literally 10-30 whites being killed by Muslims in Germany, compared to 1,000-2,000 whites being killed by blacks in USA. Tell me which situation is worse for anyone advancing white rights?

davidholly

Mentor
No, Ive done the responsible, sensible, and appropriate thing and applied THE SAME RATE of INTERRACIAL MURDER to the rest of all MURDERS.

That is perfectly acceptable.

Obviously it would be great to have data on every single murder, but that will never happen, so to an extent you have to estimate.

Understand I applied the EXACT SAME RATE, which is by far the most appropriate thing to do.

As I said, IN MY OWN OPINION I would say the rate is actually HIGHER than 7% for the rest of cases. i would say there is a racism and bias on part of law enforcement officials to not report black on white murder cases.

AT THE VERY LEAST, you would suppose there is a MINIMUM of 1,066 black on white murders in 2010. That is a MINIMUM estimate.

Then use the 1,066 number, stop saying a completely baseless 2000~ number. Not that any of this matters though because Germany doesn't record racial crime stats.

davidholly

Mentor

Statistics speak for themselves and comparing the situation in Germany to USA is blasphemous.

Many people in this thread are coming across as Negro apologists and sympathizers. I find that unacceptable.

The Japanese are less violent than Muslims, should we let them have Germany?

Then use the 1,066 number, stop saying a completely baseless 2000~ number. Not that any of this matters though because Germany doesn't record racial crime stats.

Well according to the FBI, you could pro-rate as I have done to say that there are 1,066 black on white murders per year. This is an *OFFICIAL* number.

But, actually many sources will tell you the number is higher than that. For example, according to Paul Sheehan in an article I referenced earlier in this thread, 45,000 interracial murders occurred (90% or, 40,000 of which were whites murdered by blacks) in USA in a span of 30 years (1964-1994). That equates to roughly 1,300 black on white murders per year.

Ive also read estimates that have placed the number at 1,600 for 2010 and 2011.

In my own opinion, I would say its definitely more than 1,066, probably somewhere between 1,500-2,000.

Do you honestly think the rate of interracial crime in reported and nonreported (or unknown data) is equal? You'd have to be an idiot to believe that.

Anyone who posts on this site should be well aware of the leftist bias in society and certainly, they would try and partially conceal a portion of black on white murder.

1,066 is a lowball estimate and definitely the number is atleast that if not more. I would argue the rate of "unreported racial data" increases exponentially with black perps and white victims.

Clearly the media has shown this bias and would it be that incorrect to say the law enforcement would also mirror this bias?

Last edited:
I am reposting this so that Arend and Chris371 should read it:

Please take a look at this link, which provides basic murder information by country:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/oct/10/world-murder-rate-unodc

You will notice that:

- There are 690 total murders occurring in Germany per year. (A rate of 0.8 per 100,000 persons)

- There are 15,241 total murders occurring in USA per year. (A rate of 5 per 100,000 persons)

Looking, at that website you can see that Germany is actually one of the safest countries in the entire world. Literally, I couldn't think of a safer place to live, perhaps Switzerland, Luxembourg, and some very small countries, and thats about it. It has an extremely low number of total murders and an even more impressive murder rate.

To put it in perspective, Canada is generally (and correctly) thought of as being safe country, and has 610 murder per year at a rate of 1.8. So, Canada has roughly the same amount of murders as Germany, but Canada is more than twice as small in terms of population.

Now, let's start talking about the racial (and more importantly, interracial) dynamics of crime in Germany and the USA:

According to the table posted by Chris371, 24.7% of murders in Germany are done by foreigners.

***Please note that one of the problems with Chris371's data is that it has an implied racial data, but no actual racial data. "Foreigner" is VERY ambiguous and it could mean BLACKS, it could also mean Eastern European Whites (there are a lot of Russians and Polaks in Germany), and of course it can also mean Muslim Arabs, Turks, or Persians.

Just to illustrate how TOTALLY WRONG Chris371 is, I will incorrectly assume that ALL FOREIGNERS are Muslim Nonwhites. Of course, that is not true, and it is actually OVERESTIMATING THE RATE OF MUSLIM murder, but just to prove how wrong he is, I will assume that:

So keep in mind that actually, these numbers OVERESTIMATE the rate of Muslim murder in Germany:

That means, 0.247 X 690 = 170 Murders per year committed by foreigners (Muslims) in Germany.

In the USA, of the 15,241 murders, roughly half are committed by blacks. According to this wikipedia article, 48%, or just under half of all homicides were committed by blacks in the USA in 2010. I know for a fact that in years past this 48% rate has been over 50%, but we'll use this 2010 data which indicates a rate of total black murder at 48% (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Murder).

That means, 0.48 X 15,241 = 7,315 Murders per year committed by Blacks in USA.

According to Chris371 foreigners (Muslims) in Germany number 8.8% of the German population, this translates to 7,216,000 total foreigners living in Germany, who account for 170 murders, at a total rate of 0.00002 murders per foreigner.

Blacks comprise roughly 13% of the population in USA, which translates to 40,950,000, who account for 7,315 murders, at a total rate of 0.0002 murders per black.

Taking population differences into account, 0.002 is an entire tenth greater than 0.0002, so this means Blacks are literally 10 times more likely to murder someone than a German foreigner (Muslim).

Now, let's talk about Interracial murder, or for the purpose of this site, the rate at which Blacks murder whites in the USA, and the rate at which Muslims murder whites in Germany.

Based on a sample of 6,284 murders out of a possible 15,241 murders (ignoring 8957 murders that also took place that year) in USA in 2010, there were 447 whites murdered by blacks in 2010 according to the FBI (Source:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc.../crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl06.xls).

However, as Ive just pointed out, there are 15,241 murders in the USA per year, so clearly, that graph is missing racial information on 8957 murders. The reason it is missing information (also explained on the website by the FBI) is because racial data is not recorded in all murder cases, and when either the race of victim or perpetrator is unknown or unrecorded, this data is NOT RECORDED. This is why approximately 10,000 murders (or two third's of all murders) are left out of the FBI's racial database.

Personally I would suggest that there is a degree of racial bias and sensitivity that causes a coverup and non reporting of black on white murders, but Ill leave that out of this discussion for now.

Since 447 black on white murders, out of a sample of 6284 total murders implies that black-on-white murder occurs at a 7% ratio of all murders in USA, we can say that at minimum, approximately 1,066 whites are murdered per year by blacks in USA.

Thus, at the absolute statistical minimum, 1,066 whites are murdered by blacks per year in the USA.

Earlier in this thread I stated that about 2,000 whites are killed by blacks per year in USA, and I stand by that statement. 1066 whites killed by blacks is the statistical bare minimum. I would go further and suggest that the data is biased in the sense that black on white murder is systematically unreported and covered up. I don't necessarily believe that the "7%" carries over to the rest of murders, rather I would assume there is a disproportionate amount of black on white killing that goes unreported by the FBI.

Since there is no data on the rate of interracial crime in Germany, for purposes of a fair comparison, we have no choice but to apply the same rate (or 7% of all murders) to foreigners in Germany.

Thus using the same rate, you would yield that foreigners (Muslims) kill on average only about 48 white Germans per year.

In conclusion, American Negroes kill other Negroes, and kill whites at a rate that is *unparalleled* and greatly exceeds anywhere else in the developed world. To see comparable kinds of murder rates, we would need to examine third world countries in Africa and Latin America.

***As a final note to this post, let me say that if anything the numbers of black murders Ive posted are UNDERESTIMATED and the numbers of Muslim murders in Germany are OVERESTIMATED (because I falsely equated "foreigner" with Muslim, which I did simply to make a point to Chris371)***

In reality, I would say that there are approximately 1,500-2,000 whites killed by blacks in USA, and about 20 whites killed by Muslims in Germany per year.

For someone to suggest that Muslims are anywhere near as violent to whites as blacks in USA are is fundamentally incorrect and has no statistical basis whatsoever.

Please note that in my data I stuck with conservative, FBI estimate of rate of blacks killing whites in USA, and I also overestimated the rate of Muslims comitting Murder in Germany by implying all foreigners to be Muslim, even though that is not the case. Thus if anything this data is skewed to OVERESTIMATE the rate of murder by Muslims and UNDERESTIMATE the rate of murder by blacks.

Granted there are some limitations to this analysis (mainly in terms of the number of Muslim murders in Germany), and it would be more ideal to simply compare murders on a racial basis. However that is impossible as such data is not recorded in Germany. Instead I have used the next best thing which is to use crime as per foreigners in Germany and to vaguely assume that all foreigners are Muslim. If anything this will overstate the extent of Muslim crime, because Muslims number 4-5% of Germany's population, and foreigners and the corresponding crime rates numbered 8.8%.

So, the major limitation of this analysis is: Overstating the extent of Muslim crime in Germany. Realistically, the numbers of Muslim murders are even lower than the numbers I put here.

When I look at these numbers I feel Muslims in Germany should be congratulated for their relative peacefulness. I also feel white people should stop apologizing for, and taking blame away from the Negro and say things for what they are:

Negroes kill whites at a rate much higher than Muslims, or any other racial group. Whites should be honest about that fact, and anti-Muslim rhetoric is misplaced when you consider the relative peacefulness shown by Muslims. That Statistic TRUTH should be well known among all at this site.

My question to Arend and Chris371, in light of these facts, are why do you perpetuate an anti-Muslim rhetoric and why do you persistently ignore the HUGE rate of Negro crime and thus indirectly apologize for Negroes?

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

My position in this discussion is solid: American Negroes are approximately 100 times more likely to kill a white than a Middle eastern Muslim in Germany. Thus I find the Germans' comments here INAPPROPRIATE.

Whites are being slaughtered in USA by blacks and whatever is happening in Germany is a friggin joke compared to that.

These Germans are indirectly apologizing for Negro crime. They are Negro apologists.

Instead of being anti-Muslim, these Germans should be anti-Negro.
That is my comment to them.

Literally 10-30 whites being killed by Muslims in Germany, compared to 1,000-2,000 whites being killed by blacks in USA. Tell me which situation is worse for anyone advancing white rights?

I know the interracial crime statistics. You're numbers are actually too low. Murder is just part of it. My sources show around 3,000 black on white murders each year in the US alone. Add up black on white rapes of white women that total up in the tens of thousands every year. Add up all black on white crime, murder, rape, robbery, burglary, assault, and it's probably close to a million a year. 90 percent of interracial crime is black on white. I don't need statistics to know these numbers. I read my local paper and daily and I can quickly spot multiple black on white crimes. They usually involved burglaries or robberies of whites. Of course, the media never shows the picture of the perp but you can tell by the name. You have to look at how many blacks we have here in the US. Close to 40 million. How many Muslims in Germany?

How many Muslims in Germany?

Please friend, read my analysis above it covers all of these issues. And I assure you its worth the read.

Foreigners in Germany number 8.8% of the German population, this translates to 7,216,000 total foreigners living in Germany, who account for 170 murders (48 against whites), at a total rate of 0.00002 murders per foreigner.

Keep in mind that not all foreigners are Muslim, in fact, Muslims comprise 5% of Germany's population, yet foreigners comprise 8.8. So it is unfair to attribute all of the foreigner murders to Muslims, and surely, that is overstating the actual rate of Muslim murder.

A fair estimate would be that Muslims murder 10-30 German whites per year.

Blacks comprise roughly 13% of the population in USA, which translates to 40,950,000, who account for 7,315 murders (1,066 against whites according to FBI), at a total rate of 0.0002 murders per black.

The difference between the rate of murder takes into account the population differences: Even adjusted for population differences (foreigners in Germany commit murder at a rate of 0.00002, whereas blacks in USA commit murder at a rate of 0.0002, thats an entire "0" difference), blacks commit 10 times more murder than German foreigners (or Muslims), when adjusted to the differing population levels.

In terms of face value (non adjusted per population, simply in terms of a straight value), a black in USA is literally about 100 times more likely to kill a white American than a Middle Eastern Muslim to kill a white German. This is based on the fact that there are 1,066-2,000 black on white murders per year, and according to my estimates there are 10-30 Muslim-on-white murders in Germany per year.

In light of these facts, I am suggesting that the Germans in this thread who have expressed anti-Muslim feelings should BETTER DIRECT those feelings towards MORE PRESSING ISSUES such as Negro Crime on whites.

Also, in a way, to be anti-Muslim ignores the larger problem of the Negro and thus indirectly apologizes for Negroes and Negro Crime.

I find it unacceptable to be a Negro apologist and the Germans in this thread have shown a tremendous ability to apologize for Negroes.

Last edited:
Hating on Muslims is a distraction from the statistically much larger problem of the Negro.

These Germans have misplaced their hate rhetoric and I hope they can see from these numbers that actually, on the whole, Muslims are quite peaceful, and it is the Negro that is murdering whites at huge rates.

Statistics don't lie and Negroes murdering 1,000-2,000 whites in USA is a much bigger problem than Muslims murder 10-30 white Germans in Germany.

Anti-Muslim rhetoric, in my view, should be interpreted as INDIRECTLY APOLOGIZING FOR THE NEGRO. You are ignoring the MUCH MUCH bigger issue here.

I dont understand how anyone can be prowhite and at the same time ultimately ignore or belittle Negro Crime.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Please friend, read my analysis above it covers all of these issues. And I assure you its worth the read.

Foreigners in Germany number 8.8% of the German population, this translates to 7,216,000 total foreigners living in Germany, who account for 170 murders (48 against whites), at a total rate of 0.00002 murders per foreigner.

Keep in mind that not all foreigners are Muslim, in fact, Muslims comprise 5% of Germany's population, yet foreigners comprise 8.8. So it is unfair to attribute all of the foreigner murders to Muslims, and surely, that is overstating the actual rate of Muslim murder.

A fair estimate would be that Muslims murder 10-30 German whites per year.

Blacks comprise roughly 13% of the population in USA, which translates to 40,950,000, who account for 7,315 murders (1,066 against whites according to FBI), at a total rate of 0.0002 murders per black.

The difference between the rate of murder takes into account the population differences: Even adjusted for population differences (foreigners in Germany commit murder at a rate of 0.00002, whereas blacks in USA commit murder at a rate of 0.0002, thats an entire "0" difference), blacks commit 10 times more murder than German foreigners (or Muslims), when adjusted to the differing population levels.

In terms of face value (non adjusted per population, simply in terms of a straight value), a black in USA is literally about 100 times more likely to kill a white American than a Middle Eastern Muslim to kill a white German. This is based on the fact that there are 1,066-2,000 black on white murders per year, and according to my estimates there are 10-30 Muslim-on-white murders in Germany per year.

In light of these facts, I am suggesting that the Germans in this thread who have expressed anti-Muslim feelings should BETTER DIRECT those feelings towards MORE PRESSING ISSUES such as Negro Crime on whites.

Also, in a way, to be anti-Muslim ignores the larger problem of the Negro and thus indirectly apologizes for Negroes and Negro Crime.

I find it unacceptable to be a Negro apologist and the Germans in this thread have shown a tremendous ability to apologize for Negroes.

You don't have to post in all caps. Muslims for the most part hate Americans and especially white Americans. How many whites were killed during 9/11 by Muslims. A couple thousand? Yes, we can see how peaceful they are by the way they bomb embassies and each other. Please, don't fill me with any of your hogwash. I respect Asians. They are hard working and non-violent. Does that mean I have to socialize with them and share a country with them? No! Whites have a right to their own homelands and we shouldn't be forced to integrate with anyone.

Arend

Guru
Zlatan Ibrahimovich, one of the best and most famous strikers in the World Today is a Yugoslav Muslim who was brought up in Sweden.
„Yugoslav” is not an ethnicity or nationality. Yugoslavia, like the Soviet Union was an artificial entity. Not to mention that he is one of the biggest douchebags in the world and on top of that he looks like Attila the Hun.
For me, religion is a complete non issue, and of course there are also amazing white Christian athletes, but it is discouraging to see racially aware whites try and argue that white Muslims shouldn't be considered white.
Question is, if religion is not really such a big issue for you, why do you always distinguish between “White Muslims” and White Christians?
At this point, I'm honestly questioning if you are retarded (or maybe you don't understand what I'm saying due to a language barrier?), because you clearly don't have the most basic understanding of statistics and your comparison makes no sense whatsoever and has nothing to do with interracial crime.
Calling other users here retarded is not gonna get you anywhere. You posted something about the numbers of interracial numbers in the USA – which is fine – but last time I checked that was not the topic of this thread. Yet you ignored several statistics and case studies on the topic of Muslim violence posted by me and other users, or you simply came back with something like “Lebanese people are not Muslims” or “Black on White crime in the USA is much worse”. And just to let you know, it is estimated that since 1990 around 7500 people were killed by foreigners, maybe 95%+ of the killers were either Black or Muslim (or both).
By Allah,the Germans in this thread should be DAMN ASHAMED of themselves for spouting such absolute bullsh1t on race and crime.

Nice try Achmed. Guilt tripping, nothing else.

Like, what are you even talking about!? What has the crime rate of the USA to do with the crime rate Of Germany? And should I now be thankful that our “Good Friends”; the Muslims don’t rape/steal/murder more than they already do? Maybe if would treat them better (pay them even more welfare) they would stop being savages and start being our friends? Mmhhhh? Let me know what you think. In the Meantime, I have some interesting questions here for you:
1. What are Muslims doing here?
2. Why are they here?
3. Why do they stay, even if the constantly complain about racism and how unfair they are treated here.
4. Do think they stay because they are getting pampered here, and they can complain, murder, rape and steal without having to face any consequences at all?
5. Does Islam really mean peace? If the answer to this question is yes, were Vienna 1683/1529, Tours and Poitiers 732, Manzikert 1071 and the Battle of Blackbird's Field 1389 only misunderstandings?
6. If you are really an atheist, why is it so important for to justify these people and their actions?
7. Do think that even 48 people killed by Muslims each year are 48 people too much?
8. Would you please stop posting the same old statistics over and over again? Thank you.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
maybe there are more murders in the US because it's a more violent society
in europe you can't have any weapon for example
in france there are as many blacks as there are in the US in percentage or not far, and we have the same crime stats as germany i think, while there are less blacks in germany
in france 60% of the people in jail are muslim:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo0q7_prisons-et-islam_news

How many whites were killed during 9/11 by Muslims. A couple thousand?

I was thinking someone might bring up 9/11, and personally I would consider it an Act of War, and I don't think it belongs in this discussion as this discussion is concerning civilian murder. Also, I would say it was more directed at Jews than white people.

But even taking that into account, there were roughly 3,000 people who died that day because of Arabs, but even that comes nowhere close to the literal 40,000 whites murdered by blacks in USA from 1964-1994, and probably another 30,000 or so since then.

You could honestly say that since the 1960's, there's probably been upwards of 75,000 whites murdered by blacks in the USA alone.

This is a national crisis on the scale of the Vietnam war and strangely the media is silent about it.

Paul Sheehan (I referenced it on page 2 of this thread) is quoted as stating 45,000 interracial murders between 1964-1994 (90% of which were black on white, or 40,000), then from 1994 to today, you can figure at least 1,000 black on white murders per year.

As you yourself mentioned, that does not count in rape, assault, robbery, burglary.

Have a look at this link:

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/usa/racewar.htm

Some key points: Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in one year, 1992.

- When all the crime figures are calculated, it appears that black Americans have committed at least 170 million crimes against white Americans in the past 30 years. It is the great defining disaster of American life and American ideals since World War II.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
„Yugoslav†is not an ethnicity or nationality. Yugoslavia, like the Soviet Union was an artificial entity. Not to mention that he is one of the biggest douchebags in the world and on top of that he looks like Attila the Hun.
Question is, if religion is not really such a big issue for you, why do you always distinguish between “White Muslims†and White Christians?

Calling other users here retarded is not gonna get you anywhere. You posted something about the numbers of interracial numbers in the USA – which is fine – but last time I checked that was not the topic of this thread. Yet you ignored several statistics and case studies on the topic of Muslim violence posted by me and other users, or you simply came back with something like “Lebanese people are not Muslims†or “Black on White crime in the USA is much worseâ€. And just to let you know, it is estimated that since 1990 around 7500 people were killed by foreigners, maybe 95%+ of the killers were either Black or Muslim (or both).

Nice try Achmed. Guilt tripping, nothing else.

Like, what are you even talking about!? What has the crime rate of the USA to do with the crime rate Of Germany? And should I now be thankful that our “Good Friendsâ€; the Muslims don’t rape/steal/murder more than they already do? Maybe if would treat them better (pay them even more welfare) they would stop being savages and start being our friends? Mmhhhh? Let me know what you think. In the Meantime, I have some interesting questions here for you:
1. What are Muslims doing here?
2. Why are they here?
3. Why do they stay, even if the constantly complain about racism and how unfair they are treated here.
4. Do think they stay because they are getting pampered here, and they can complain, murder, rape and steal without having to face any consequences at all?
5. Does Islam really mean peace? If the answer to this question is yes, were Vienna 1683/1529, Tours and Poitiers 732, Manzikert 1071 and the Battle of Blackbird's Field 1389 only misunderstandings?
6. If you are really an atheist, why is it so important for to justify these people and their actions?
7. Do think that even 48 people killed by Muslims each year are 48 people too much?
8. Would you please stop posting the same old statistics over and over again? Thank you.

Arend, he has been banned her multiple times. He was asked to only post in the boxing forum but he takes it upon himself to make troll threads every so often that anger members. He pushes the same agenda every time, trying to "educate" us whites on what great people Muslims are and how we should respect them. Isn't this ludicrous for a pro-white athlete site?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was thinking someone might bring up 9/11, and personally I would consider it an Act of War, and I don't think it belongs in this discussion as this discussion is concerning civilian murder. Also, I would say it was more directed at Jews than white people.

But even taking that into account, there were roughly 3,000 people who died that day because of Arabs, but even that comes nowhere close to the literal 40,000 whites murdered by blacks in USA from 1964-1994, and probably another 30,000 or so since then.

You could honestly say that since the 1960's, there's probably been upwards of 75,000 whites murdered by blacks in the USA alone.

This is a national crisis on the scale of the Vietnam war and strangely the media is silent about it.

Paul Sheehan (I referenced it on page 2 of this thread) is quoted as stating 45,000 interracial murders between 1964-1994 (90% of which were black on white, or 40,000), then from 1994 to today, you can figure at least 1,000 black on white murders per year.

As you yourself mentioned, that does not count in rape, assault, robbery, burglary.

Have a look at this link:

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/usa/racewar.htm

Some key points: Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in one year, 1992.

- When all the crime figures are calculated, it appears that black Americans have committed at least 170 million crimes against white Americans in the past 30 years. It is the great defining disaster of American life and American ideals since World War II.

So what? Everyone knows those statistics! I know blacks commit the most violence against whites? How does that prove your point? You are trolling too hard at this point! Should I now say, " Oh geez, the negroes are committing so much crime against us crackas but the Muslims less. Maybe we should pander and appease the Muslims more." Give me a break!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was asked by Don Wassall to post in that forum for a period of time which I successfully fulfilled.

I am now free to post in this forum.

Yes, I am sure Don , the other moderators, and long standing members will be very proud of this pro-Muslim thread you have created. I will try and get some simple answers from you at this point. What is it that you'd like? Muslims become our best friends and are welcomed into white countries with open arms? The same way you savages welcome us?

Status
Not open for further replies.