Shane Mosley confesses to steroid abuse

white is right

Hall of Famer
I love his dog ate my homework excuse. One of the more intelligent boxers has no clue what he is taking. HBO and the homer squad bought this one hook, line and sinker.
smiley11.gif
Wow I read a follow up story and the EPO injections were fully admitted by him under oath. I wonder if the California Athletic Commission will look to change the second fight to a NC. I know his partner and"friend" Oscar won't say anything.
smiley11.gif
Edited by: white is right

P-NutLane

Guru
I bet its all the brughvas in boxing, or at least most of them. To a certin extent anyway.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I had stated that Shane KNOWNLY injected himself with the BALCO roids close to over a year ago. This is an outrage. The sports media swept it in under the rug. Once on a live blog with Dan Raphael(ESPN) I asked him why Shane was getting away with it and how come You are not stating that the decision he got against Oscar in the second(which I believe Oscar out right won)fight should overturned and the decision given to Oscar.

You could hear a mouse flactulate!
smiley36.gif

Anyways, just a another case where a blk fighter is held to a different standard. How come Marion Jones was forced to give up her Gold Medals won while she was on roids? At least she fessed up and admitted her wrong doing and even served time. I hope G. Bush pardons her.