serina vs anna kournikova.

kevin

Guru
i am sorry i was watching the best damn sport show and john salley was saying that hethinks serina is the best looking girl in tennis. i think serina is a good tennis player but she is not even close to kournikove look wise. i don't even think she is attractive. i am not into women with bodies that look like barry bonds. i am not even sure that she is a she. i think they should start checking her for steroids.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Beauty is subjective. White guys think she's hot too.

planet-of-the-apes-photo-planet-of-the-apes-6206057.jpg

John Salley must be insane. Would like to see what race his girlfriends have been. As an NBA player he probably had plenty of opportunities both white and black. But it's good to see black males at least standing up for their own womenfolk. If you ever watch rap videos, the females in them are mostly black, whereas it wasn't that way years ago. Rap videos are a lot more segregated than commercials and television shows. Same with rock videos by white groups.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I love Anna but what did she get with Enrique.That wasn't
the smartest choice in a man.She should have got with
me.Ha.ha.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Anna beats Serena anyday in looks. Serena is built like a tank, especially in the rear.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I totally agree with that okra63.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
lookatanna7bk.jpg

I think we have a winner!! hehe

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I like my women like I like my turkey,only white meat.
Anna is very beautiful and has a very toned body.She is
not a body builder want to be.Just like in track,most
of the white sprinters,even the females are built like
Ivet Lalova.Serena is built like a man.There is no way
that many guys would prefer a woman as big or bigger than
they are.Williams would probably want to carry the guy
into the room on the wedding night.lol.Anna can come
to my house anytime if she ever drops Gay Enrique!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Ha ha! I love that picture! Anna is drop dead gorgeous! She should be a model too. Hells yeah with her coming over to my house too. As long as white women look like Anna, there is hope! I wouldn't want my future wife to carry me into the house. I wouldn't doubt that Serena isn't taking something too. She ought to try to be like her older sister instead of some kind of freak of nature. You know, it's funny how white women are thought of as the universal symbol of beauty, take Liberty on our old coins for example. What is the real reason black dudes want white women? I'll tell you flat out. It's because white women look a hell of a lot better than black women! It's not because they want to get back at the man, although a few angry blacks might have it in the back of their minds. White women beat black women hands down in beauty. Funny how that angle always gets left out on TV.

Melting in Anna's smile!
smiley9.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Man, I still can't get over Anna and that picture. It's definitely worth a thousand words!

Bear-Arms

Mentor
sp62ep.jpg

I'm not sure if this is Serina, but either way...ouch

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yep Bart, that's Serena. Like I said, she's built like a truck. I wonder if she has implants. Anna is much more feminine and pretty than Serena. There really is no comparison. Advantage Anna 6-0!

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I think you got the wrong guy, Colonel Reb
smiley17.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
what? I don't get it Bear Arms, and who is R. Crumb Charlie? A sportscaster?

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Colonel_Reb, you called me Bart or were you talking about the Planet Of The Apes picture? Either way I guess it wasn't very important. I also don't know who R. Crumb is must be before my time.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Oh, I see now Bear-Arms, my humble apologies for the mix up. I've never heard of an R. Crumb, so I guess he's before me too.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
By the way Bear-Arms, where do you get all these Anna pics? I wish I could find them, that one with the kid in it really cracks me up!

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I use Google, and press image then search for her name.I found the one with the kid on some joke page it made me laugh so I saved it. If I think I can use something for an email or a message board I save it in a folder. Google image search comes in handy, but most search engines have one.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Cool. I'll have to look for some like that sometime!

G

beauty is all in the eyes of the beholder, guys.serena is not at anna's level, yes that is true, but in my opinion she is attractive in her own right. if you like girls with athleticism, full lips and voluptous, she's got that. steriods. i do not know because i have never heard of even a hint of that but it would not totally suprise me because early on in their careers their father i think would have done anything to advance them. he certainly said any nutty thing that crossed his mind. my opinion changed of serena after watching a recent epesode of mtv's punk ( a celebrity prank show) and she showed excellent character and concern helping a white lady chase down and find her child who took off in her van as she was going inside a store and serena saw it and let the lady in her van and drove around in search of the kid. it was all a prank but i was impressed that she was not so stuck up that she could not help someone.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
No doubt about it, Serena has curves, and she seems nice enough, but I don't think she has the girly girl look that Anna has. If we're talking femininity, Anna wins hands down.

G

Few are at anna's level but i think she would trade places with serena if she could for obvious reasons. Anna's looks are all we can talk about, what else is on her resume, not much as far as tennis is concerned.