Sam Mcguffie

G

Bad news everyone. Mcguffie has torn his right ACL and will miss the season. Rutgersathletics.com .

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
i typed it in on google and nothing came up..

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
rob, why don't you go waste someone else's time with your stupid attention getting acts. Provide a link to prove such far out claims or don't post anything.

Mike

Guru
It's not ture. I have it from a reliable source that McGuffie is fully healthy and practiced with the #1s today.

Riddlewire

Master
This forum is in need of a thorough cleaning.
In addition to the usual hit-and-run trolls, we have been infested with 'tweeners of late.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yep, you are right about that Riddlewire. I think rob3873, sportsfan#1, and J_McBride are all trolls.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
idk Reb, Rob had a good post in the Wegher thread.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Some trolls are sneaky like that too, celtic. Tweeners you might say.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Well I'm not sure why Rob would post something like this, but I haven't had a problem with most of his other posts. I can't say the same for the MR. "Fawn over black athletes and mock white ones" J. McBride. Maybe it was a misreport on the Rutgers website.

McGuffie might have lightly sprained his knee or something which Michigan did not report. That kind of injury happens all the time and some idiot blogger or poster may have seen him helped off the field and mis-reported it. If he completely tore his ACL I almost would have cried. This guy has a chance to do so many things to debunk stereotypes, but he needs to get off to a great start!

Mike

Guru
McGuffie is not at all injured, and he's in fact being projected on the two deep at multiple positions for Week 1. What Michigan fans are concerned about is a recent video that shows him looking very annoyed during a Q&A with reporters and admitting that he was "homesick."