Ryoto Yamagata

I know this is a pro white athlete site but the caste system is so entrenched that blacks are the greatest athletes in the world I root for anyone that is not them sometimes.
Yamagata is only 19 and just uncorked a 10.08 100 meters though the wind was a maximum 2.0 mph but maybe one to look out for.
Japan had another young sprinter about 4 years ago by the name of Shingo Kawabata who ran a 10.11 and he just vanished. Japan tends to put out a ton of young sprinters and they hit their peak early and are never heard from again. Lets hope this is not the case.

I know this is a pro white athlete site but the caste system is so entrenched that blacks are the greatest athletes in the world I root for anyone that is not them sometimes.
Yamagata is only 19 and just uncorked a 10.08 100 meters though the wind was a maximum 2.0 mph but maybe one to look out for.
Japan had another young sprinter about 4 years ago by the name of Shingo Kawabata who ran a 10.11 and he just vanished. Japan tends to put out a ton of young sprinters and they hit their peak early and are never heard from again. Lets hope this is not the case.

I agree with you here. It's easy for me to root for the Japanese because they generally seem to be humble types who aren't outwardly ****y. In fact the Japanese have produced some very good sprinters over the years. Koji Ito had a 10.00 and now with Yamagata running the 10.08 they have 6 guys that have gone sub 10.10. I think most of their times were with 1.8-2.0 wind but still very good times. If they can run these times consistently and outside Japan there may be a chance for a sub 10.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I agree with you here. It's easy for me to root for the Japanese because they generally seem to be humble types who aren't outwardly ****y. In fact the Japanese have produced some very good sprinters over the years. Koji Ito had a 10.00 and now with Yamagata running the 10.08 they have 6 guys that have gone sub 10.10. I think most of their times were with 1.8-2.0 wind but still very good times. If they can run these times consistently and outside Japan there may be a chance for a sub 10.

this is the key, to me. i can't recall offhand a Japanese sprinter running any fast times outside of his home country. until they do it where it counts (in the West), they won't get much recognition.

still, a 10.08 is smoking fast.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
He just ran 10.13 at an international meet in Japan today for 4th place.
The race was won by Bingtian Su of China in 10.04 (2.9w).
So both China and Japan are getting close to sub-10.

said in other forums
with advent of sarms
how long before they make there way into chinese and japanese hands
in a large scale way . not select athletes like liu xiang ,so far.
and they break 10 seconds, it will happen and could even be this year .

no reason ,why they wont break it when ,see how well these peds are working
for all carribean and american affletes ,
and especially with japanese history of sprinting and both massive populations .
another victory for multiculturalism .
but dont mind to much as both far removed from black athletes .

su bingtian , seems to be well built ,wheter natural or , hitting both sides of androgenicity like
others dont know .
he is a fast starter , and if remember at indoors in istanbul if was not for the problems with starting gun
could of easily gone 6.55 .