Roy Jones vs. Joe Calzaghe

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I saw a video of him training and he came out of a cold room smoking from the sweat. Joe said " I'm the new smoking Joe."

It was funny. He is an inspiration to white americans everywhere. People need to empbrace these european fighters. They have pride and realize how important our culture is. America has dumbed alot of us down and tried to take away our pride of our culture. I will never let that happen. Go out and win tonight Joe. Show kids everywhere the skill, power and speed of a proud welsh man!

Sean

Mentor
Let's go Joe!

Westside

Hall of Famer
JD and Whiteathlete, I am have trouble locating the right stream please help me! Which link do I chose?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Thanks whiteathlete, it works great! I owe you several rounds and a lap dance!
smiley36.gif
Man we need this fight, considering how America let an Affirmative Action Candidate win. If RJJ is able to turn back the clock, say 8 to 10 yrs, Joe is going to have his hands full. I say he can't and Joe will win in a UD or possible late stoppage. Look at RJJ fight with welterweight washed up Champ Felix Trinadad.

Westside

Hall of Famer
WhiteAthelete whats your prediction, JD1986 you can chime in as well. Just started my first beer, 7 others are trapped in the frig.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
only 8 beers? HEHE. I usually drink about 15 or so but not tonight. I want to be sober for this fight. I predict Joe by UD. Also if anyone is interested they are showing the Lacy vs Calzaghe fight on ESPN classic right now.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Watching this Lacy vs Calzaghe fight is incredible. Lacy is a very talented fighter and Calzaghe just toyed with him the whole fight. He keeps landing incredible combinations. I'm surprised Joe's win over Hopkins didn't come easier. I just hope Joe doesn't come out flat like Pavlik did.

Westside

Hall of Famer
WhiteAthlete, that site just crashed on me, is your still working. If not can you recommend another!

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA, yeah its working now, it was down for 30 seconds. My brother found another. Its freewebs.com/jammy24. Hopefully our will stay up. If you can experiment that would be great. I am semi literate on computers.

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA the last site you gave is still working. Did your shut down?

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA Zab the black Jew is now fighting.
smiley36.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
My prediction depends on the judges. If Julie Lederman works the fight, she will not be fair to Calzaghe and he cannot win a decision on her cards. Others like Patricia Morse Jarman and Al Bennett will not be as obviously prejudiced, but will score the close rounds for Jones.

The referee is a Canadian black man. Hopefully he will not be biased.

I'm hoping Joe will stop Jones in a late round. But if it goes to a decision, Joe may be robbed unless he dominates every round, which is unlikely because Jones is still a very good fighter. If the judges are competent and fair, Joe will win a wide decision something like 116-112 or 117-111.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
In less than an hour the fight will be on. I can't wait. Where is everyone else? I thought there would be alot more of us posting before this huge fight.

Sean

Mentor
JD1986 said:
My prediction depends on the judges. If Julie Lederman works the fight, she will not be fair to Calzaghe and he cannot win a decision on her cards. Others like Patricia Morse Jarman and Al Bennett will not be as obviously prejudiced, but will score the close rounds for Jones.

The referee is a Canadian black man. Hopefully he will not be biased.

I'm hoping Joe will stop Jones in a late round. But if it goes to a decision, Joe may be robbed unless he dominates every round, which is unlikely because Jones is still a very good fighter. If the judges are competent and fair, Joe will win a wide decision something like 116-112 or 117-111.

Good post JD. I'm hoping Joe will get the stoppage, and take the judges out of play.
smiley32.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA so far so good, regarding the site. Thanks again.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I like the HBO stream better. I hate the fact that there has to be 3 fights before the main one. I think we have waited long enough to see this fight.