Ronda "Rowdy" Rousey

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This reminds me of the Juliana Pena story. Pena won the First woman's Ultimate Fighter. She was known to be willing to try to roll with the guys on the show, usually resulting in her getting thrown around like a ragdoll.
Anyways, after she won TUF she went back how to Washington and was training at Sikjitsu, a pretty good MMA gym. At the gym she was rolling with Nathan Gow. Gow is an excellant wrestler and has a record of 5-0 pro and 4-0 am, and their top wrestler at 135. During the grappling session he took her back, and she injured her knee trying to get to get up with him on her back.
http://mmasucka.com/2014/02/03/juli...r-josh-gow-clears-the-air-on-training-injury/

Stupid feminist broad! She'd better realize that this is a man's world!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Rousey was chosen overall most dominate athlete by Sports Illustrated. She got it over Lebrown James and Shemale Williams. I thought more CFers would be glad for her. Oh well, congrats Ronda you have my appreciation.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Rousey was chosen overall most dominate athlete by Sports Illustrated. She got it over Lebrown James and Shemale Williams. I thought more CFers would be glad for her. Oh well, congrats Ronda you have my appreciation.

She's certainly more worthy of that title than "Queen LaBrown" & "Shemeana G0rrilliams".

Old Scratch

Mentor

Angel McCoughtry is the most dominant basketball player in the world.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Rousey is way over rated. The problem is the womens division looks like the UFC from the 90s. I see women trying to pull guard or over-commiting to a takedown and gassing themselves out way to often. The last woman's match a saw a woman had a bodylock on a girl, and the girl, rather than shifting her hips or trying to get an underhook, choose to try a thai plum despite the fact that the womans face was pressed up against her chest and she had no chance of landing anything. It was an easy takedown.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Really I think Weidman should have been on there, other than Machida, he has dominated every opponent he has faced. Including steriod user Anderson Silva.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There was an article about Ronda recently in Sports Illustrated (from a Cultural Marxist Perspective). She's hetero, which I was glad to know as SI would like nothing better than to tout her as a lesbian or some other "alternative lifestylist." She lamented the lack of bf material in her life, but it would take a special type of man to match up well with her.

Kaptain

Master
There's a youtube video of Rousey taking on middle aged Japanese comedians in Judo. She had her hands full. An decent high school wrestler at her weight would destroy her.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Rousey has slept with like half the UFC. Including Schaub and a few other fighters.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Here is a video of Ronda being a total bitch on TUF. The back story is that Ronda's coach Edmond was staring down fighters on the opposing team, so guest coach Dennis Hallman called him out for it.
http://youtu.be/05uXErFIY-g

Westside

Hall of Famer
Not really understanding the hate toward the premier White female fighter in the MMA on this site. Kind of weird and disappointing. I remember this site being pro White athlete either male or female. Did that change? Is bashing elite White females ok? Some men have "issues" with women fighters. But regardless, looking forward to seeing the replay of her win tonight.

Stevo

Not really understanding the hate toward the premier White female fighter in the MMA on this site. Kind of weird and disappointing. I remember this site being pro White athlete either male or female. Did that change? Is bashing elite White females ok? Some men have "issues" with women fighters. But regardless, looking forward to seeing the replay of her win tonight.

She isn't white and she is a tool of feminist and cultural marxist propaganda that promotes gender as a "social construct". She is rude and vile, not lady like in the least.

I was watching an MMA event once(wasn't my choice, I would never buy a pay per view, but my friends did). On the card there was a female fight. It was disgusting watching it, totally unfeminine and freakish, undignified of a real woman. A real masculine and traditional society wouldn't put up with crap like this. These white women should be having children, not in cage fights or the armed forces for that matter.

This is a reflection of how society has declined morally. A society that treats those who give birth to the next generation in such a disposable manner won't last long and doesn't deserve to.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
She isn't white and she is a tool of feminist and cultural marxist propaganda that promotes gender as a "social construct". She is rude and vile, not lady like in the least.

I was watching an MMA event once(wasn't my choice, I would never buy a pay per view, but my friends did). On the card there was a female fight. It was disgusting watching it, totally unfeminine and freakish, undignified of a real woman. A real masculine and traditional society wouldn't put up with crap like this. These white women should be having children, not in cage fights or the armed forces for that matter.

This is a reflection of how society has declined morally. A society that treats those who give birth to the next generation in such a disposable manner won't last long and doesn't deserve to.
Not white? Give me a damn break!

Stevo

Not white? Give me a damn break!

It says she is black on her wiki. Her grandfather is black.

Rousey was born in Riverside, California,[SUP][24][/SUP] the daughter of AnnMaria De Mars (née Waddell) and Ron Rousey.[SUP][25][/SUP] Her mother had a decorated Judo career and was the first U.S. citizen, male or female, to win a World Judo Championship (in 1984). Her maternal grandfather was Venezuelan, and was of part Afro-Venezuelan ancestry.[SUP][26][/SUP][SUP][27][/SUP]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronda_Rousey

Stevo

she may be like 10 percent! She has polish heritage!
Whether it is 25%, 15%, or 10% black she is is still non-white, her grandfather was a canadian black actvist, involved in "civil rights" in Canada in the 30s. This shouldn't even be a debate.

It wouldn't even matter to me if she was 100% Polish and therefore was White. I still hate her and the feminist, cultural marxist, and anti-traditionalist ideology she and the Woman's UFC represent. All she is a propaganda tool. She supposedly represents "girl power" when all she represents is the degradation of true femininity.

Westside

Hall of Famer

Bro, everyone here can have their opinion. But I was focusing on athletic excellence which she has and has demonstrated. Not getting the part that "she is not White " whatever. Obviously she passes the "eye test" here.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Ronda has zero black attributes. Pale skin, blond hair, blue eyes, shapely butt, talks like a valley girl, long nose. Plus she comes in to Joan Jett and dates white men.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Her granfather was part black. Her mother is 3/4 white and her father is white, so I would classify her as white. Either way I'm not a fan of womens MMA so I don't care to see her fights anyways.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Rousey wins by 1st rd KO at the 35 second mark. KO'd Corriea

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
Whether it is 25%, 15%, or 10% black she is is still non-white, her grandfather was a canadian black actvist, involved in "civil rights" in Canada in the 30s. This shouldn't even be a debate.

It wouldn't even matter to me if she was 100% Polish and therefore was White. I still hate her and the feminist, cultural marxist, and anti-traditionalist ideology she and the Woman's UFC represent. All she is a propaganda tool. She supposedly represents "girl power" when all she represents is the degradation of true femininity.
Yes she is a propaganda tool, that's why her fights are promoted. Also that's why I'm scratching my head on the "Latino angle". You would think it would be mentioned all day about her Afro-Venezuelan ancestry.

Ps. The type of woman that gets into fighting is a tomboy anyway, it's not the type of woman that would be what you are talking about. I had a friend of the family who had a daughter with some ability in track and field and years later she told me she quit sprinting because she didn't want to end up looking like Pharmalita Jeter and she had the genetic capabilities to get that big as she has a similar build to Rousey.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Looks like the UFC will feature McGregor and Rousey on the same card at Cowboys' Stadium later this year. They expect 100,000 ppl to attend. Two superstar White fighters on the world stage. Yeah, but here at CF lets call Rousey a tool and negress! Yeah thats the way to attract more members here. Don, help!

davidholly

Mentor
Yes she is a propaganda tool, that's why her fights are promoted. Also that's why I'm scratching my head on the "Latino angle". You would think it would be mentioned all day about her Afro-Venezuelan ancestry.

It's not mentioned because she has no noticeable black traits. If she looked black in the slightest the media would hype the **** out of it. They'd most certainly imply that her athleticism comes from her black ancestry.