Mentor
Westside said:
How was Uncle Teddy's analysis?
He was going for Miranda
smiley36.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
I had Miranda up a round or two going into the 10th. At the end of round 10 I saw Miranda was getting tired and hoped that Roman who had superior technique would find the mark and he did. Wow.

How was Uncle Teddy's analysis?

He was his typical self, negative and discrediting to white goyim boxers. The first time Miranda went down, Teddy tried to convince people that he got his legs tangled, that it wasn't from a punch!
smiley36.gif

He tried to convince people Adamek is fighting Estrada because Jason can't punch hard.
smiley6.gif

He was saying the more "mature" 31 year old white fighter in an undercard fight had an advantage over the 19 year old non-white. But when David Lemieux, then age 19, fought an age 29 black fighter a couple of years ago, Teddy kept going on about Lemieux' advantage of being younger.
smiley5.gif

I was surprised that Teddy spoke well of Povetkin, I've never heard him talk in a positive way about a white fighter before. But probably that's because he wants to take credit for Sasha's future success.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: Parody

Westside

Hall of Famer
Povetkin is now trained by Teddy. If he was not, I am sure it would be the same old, same old coming out of Teddy's crooked pie hole, if there is such a thing.
smiley36.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
To give CFers an idea of the crowd, its a stylish mix of American whites and Armenians. There is a sprinkling of latinos amd blacks. Just FYI there is a not so secret alliance with the Russian Mafia and Armenian crime lords. I see some of those in the about the crowd.
The first time I ever saw Russian mafia types at a fight was when Golota trashed Bowe in their rematch there were quite a few at ringside. Supposedly Sergei Kobazev was killed by the Russian Mafia in the late 90's his body was never found.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
That was absolutely breath-taking! Karmazin's arms were looking tired to me and then the KO... What a warrior!
smiley20.gif

moose

Guru
I was impressed by fedosov, it was the first time I have seen him fight, he looks like a good prospect.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Great start to the weekend as our guys went 3-0 last night!

Karmazin will probably lose to Sylvester but no big deal as Sebastian is white and Roman has had his day. I remember when Karmazin upset the African fighter (name escapes me right now)to win the 154 belt. I also recall that he beat Spinks but was robbed of a decision in Spinks' hometown (St. Louis).

Now all that has to happen is the Packers and Cowboys beat the two most racist teams in the playoffs, Varner beats Henderson, Faber beat Asuncao (who is a white Brazilian but would still rather see the American white win)and Maynard beats Diaz to get a title shot at BJ Penn. Also a lot of caste matches on the undecards of both MMA cards this weekend.

Blue Devils

Mentor
Karmazin goes down under on Halloween to face Daniel Geale 23-1(14) in an IBF title eliminator.

Even though I've been a Karmazin fan for years, I wouldn't mind seeing the younger, fresher Aussie get the W. Nevertheless, may the best man win
smiley20.gif