Ricky Hatton vs. Manny Pacquiao

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
This will likely be happening on May 2/09 in Las Vegas.

BoxRec

It would be a big win for Ricky, defeating someone who most people consider to be the p4p #1 boxer. Hatton has ruled the light welterweight division for years, never losing a fight at 140.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Based on the recent performances of the two, I would lean toward Pacman. It seems that Pacman is getting better and he has a ton of stamina. Hitman looked better in recent fights under the tuteldge of Mayweather Sr.

Right now Hitman is going to have to fight a perfect fight and stop binging on beer and fried food. During the Pacman and DLH fight, the camera panned toward him, and he looked around 175 lbs. An elite fighter should have the discipline to not over eat and drink. I don't understand with so much on the line in terms of history and money this man can't stop feeding his face.

On a postive side both are true sportsmen, its refreshing not to hear ebonics laced with profanity and respect towards your opponent. Cheers to both of them.

I want Hatton to win, and I think the key is the jab. If he can pump a fast stiff jab into Pacman's face, it should be a eazy fight, if his stamina hold up. We shall see.