Religion

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I consider myself a casual christian. Haven't been to church in several years but I still believe in God and the ten commandments. One thing that irks me and others is how Zionist and liberal many have become. I drove past a church today that had the following sign: "our church supports diversity." That type of **** makes me want to never consider church again. I know not all churches are like this but more and more tote the libtard agenda.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I consider myself a casual christian. Haven't been to church in several years but I still believe in God and the ten commandments. One thing that irks me and others is how Zionist and liberal many have become. I drove past a church today that had the following sign: "our church supports diversity." That type of **** makes me want to never consider church again. I know not all churches are like this but more and more tote the libtard agenda.

Churches are among the most segregated places in america. I suspect a church that advertises that it supports diversity is trying to appeal to white middle class liberal leaning people and NOT trying to actually, you know, have a diverse congregation.

As far as Zionism is concerned, how is that not possible? The bible is written by jews, about a jewish person, and centers around the jewish people of that time. Sure modern support for the fascist jewish state is not very Christian but 'Israel is the wife of Jehovah' and the jews are God's chosen people.

"our church supports diversity."..

Celtic, good topic. One of my pastors has become really fixated on increasing racial diversity, solely for it's own sake. And I've noticed over the last few years our national, denominational magazine is continuously beating the drum of politicized racial diversity.
As Christians we're obviously commanded to love our neighbors as ourselves.. but the modern Marxist tactic of 'diversifying' has nothing to do with color-blind, neighborly love. I believe it's the exact opposite, it's about cultural-Marxists displacing & replacing the Whites they despise. I stopped going to my church for a while bcuz I got tired of the political sermons on die-versity, but I'm currently back there until I find somewhere else, so..

It's a sad testament to the fact that the Church, which is theoretically in, but not of, this world.. has also fallen under the spell of worldly cultural-Marxism.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

"Diversity" is a nice sounding name for white genocide. Those who support "diversity" support white genocide. White genocide is evil.

Those who support "diversity" are supporting evil. Supporting "diversity" is sinful.

L

Lew

I know some very devout Christians. They're anti-gay but they're also huge negrophiles and they support miscegenation, which is far worse than being pro-gay. Christianity coupled with cultural marxism is extremely dangerous. Not only does your average Christian have to deal with the racial propaganda on tv and in the movies but then he's forced to listen to someone ,who he views as being morally superior, reinforce that same propaganda at church.

We're all equal, all men are brothers, love thy neighbor :kev:

Kaptain

Master
I know some very devout Christians. They're anti-gay but they're also huge negrophiles and they support miscegenation, which is far worse than being pro-gay. Christianity coupled with cultural marxism is extremely dangerous. Not only does your average Christian have to deal with the racial propaganda on tv and in the movies but then he's forced to listen to someone ,who he views as being morally superior, reinforce that same propaganda at church.

We're all equal, all men are brothers, love thy neighbor :kev:

Those devout Christians ten years from now will all be pro-gay. They constantly have their finger in the air. The will send their 16 year old daughter to Africa to do missionary work for headhunting Zulus but won't give a dime or damn about their hard-working elderly poor white neighbor.

L

Lew

Those devout Christians ten years from now will all be pro-gay. They constantly have their finger in the air. The will send their 16 year old daughter to Africa to do missionary work for headhunting Zulus but won't give a dime or damn about their hard-working elderly poor white neighbor.

The missionary work is probably the most sickening aspect. Yes these people literally send their young beautiful daughters to the rape capitals of the world. It's pure madness. All the while they ignore their own people at home. There are some very poor and spiritually troubled people here in the US, people who won't rape and murder you for fun, why not help them ? But they'd rather help these people instead. We're all brothers so what's the difference right ?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3cfb9b7f478e4cd610d6ef7e53934c61ea0fe7bd_full.jpg
    3cfb9b7f478e4cd610d6ef7e53934c61ea0fe7bd_full.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 88
  • BMPL7ZYCcAEldnc.jpg
    BMPL7ZYCcAEldnc.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 87
  • tumblr_mx9f9ghCFM1qfb1ego1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mx9f9ghCFM1qfb1ego1_400.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 87

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
It's wrong to portray all Christians as having liberal beliefs. There are many Christians who have conservative beliefs and do not support genocidal policies such as diversity.

The problem is not the Christian religion it's the liberalism that is followed by too many calling themselves Christians.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
In my honest opinion, even if the ancient pagan religions of Europe hadn’t been so pugnaciously stolen from us and replaced with Judeo-Christianity, whites would be in the same dilemma as we are today.

Instead of Zionist Christian churches calling for racial diversity, race-mixing, embracing every form of Cultural Marxism/Communism, fiercely importing criminal Negroes from Africa (to the whitest locations – Minnesota, New England, Pacific Northwest, Scandinavia, etc), accepting faggotry, worshipping Hebrews and employing their unnatural/materialist mythology, naming their children after ancient Semite tribesman and tribeswomen (David, Noah, Jessica, Jennifer, Mark, Jeremy, Matthew, Joseph, Luke, Adam, Seth, Johnathan, Mary, Elizabeth, Hanna, Timothy, Thomas, and hundreds of others), reenacting their mythology through church plays and chorus concerts (“coincidentally†occurring on dates – Christmas (Winter Solstice) & Easter/Ostara (Spring Equinox) in which real-life ancient Pagan festivals were once held), sending whites on odious “mission trips†to violent, warring, impoverished non-white nations, and enabling the bad behavior of the (so called) “less fortunate†by hustling working-class whites for money when the collection plate is passed about the pews…all of these malevolent, racially-insensate activities would’ve been replaced by white Pagans engaging in the same activity.

Over the centuries, those who oppose white Europeans would’ve found a way to infiltrate and manipulate, as they’ve always done to all of our institutions. It only took a few hundred years (staring in the Mediterranean, then Britain, then Central/Eastern Europe, then Scandinavia, then the Baltic nations and then Western Europe) for Christianity’s violent, hateful takeover of Paganism to be complete. Every single white man’s religious heritage was not only stolen from him, it was burned to ash and erased from memory. Pagan priests were tortured and murdered, heathen hofs (temples) were razed, the ancient forest groves in which our ancestors worshipped were desecrated, burial mounds of our forebears were demolished, and those who didn’t convert to Christianity were sentenced to death. See the “Massacre of Verden,†among hundreds of other genocidal atrocities…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Verden

verden-saxon-nobles-massacred-charlemagne.jpg

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
As a kid in middle school, I remember reading about the story of “Donareicheâ€￾ (literally Donar’s/Thorr’s Oak Tree), which was supposedly the largest and most magnificent oak tree in all of Europe in the 8th Century. It was located in modern day Hesse, Germany, and was the most sacred tree to Germanic Pagans, likely because one of their most important Gods, Donar/Thorr, was said to be the God of all oak trees. The Christian missionary/bully/vermin, Saint Boniface, cut down the mighty tree as he forced Anglo-Saxon Pagans watch in horror...

_DSF0968-Edit__924x0__.jpg

As a final act of malice, the timber from the felled tree was utilized to construct a small Christian church. I am a real environmentalist and lover of nature, so even as a kid I found this evil deed to be highly infuriating. Today, it serves as an appropriate symbol for whites relinquishing their Pagan religion (which was wholly centered around animals, nature, soil, the environment, masculinity, femininity, personal honor, and the cycles of life) for an unnatural, self-aggrandizing, materialistic, linear, Jewish philosophy.

Don’t get me wrong, I was raised Methodist and attended church with my family each Sunday from an infant until I was about 20 years old. Despite understanding their Pagan roots, my entire family remain devout Christians. I don’t resent them, or any white man, for being practicing Christianity. What are they supposed to do? Re-kindle the ancient religion of their forebears based on the writings of Sturluson, Tacitus, and Adam of Bremen?

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The massacre at Verden took place in 782. The Chrisitianity of recent centuries is not the same as the "Christianity" practiced in 782. The question arises whether Charlemagne's conquest was more military than religious and whether or not it was tied to his own quest for personal power rather than for religious reasons.

There are reasons why the anti-whites are working so hard to eradicate Christianity. Until recently, when the liberals infiltrated and altered Christianity, Christianity supported traditional white culture. There are still many Christians who are conservative and support traditional white culture. It's the liberal infiltration that's the problem not the Christian religion.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Thrashen's colorful post makes a mistake I've seen many white supporters of traditional (pagan) beliefs make. That is to assert that Christians have somehow hijacked pagan traditions or holidays. While this argument can be made somewhat about Christmas, as the actual day of Jesus birth is not known, it is perfectly reasonable for early Christians to use that date as it is exactly nine months after the date he was believed to have been conceived. Certainly an attempt to "Christianize" year end Winter solstice celebrations played a part.

Easter however, despite the etymology of the name is exclusively derived from the Hebrew lunar calendar and it's roots are clearly in the tradition of Lent and Passover. It has nothing to do with the Vernal Equinox although like all primitive peoples the ancient jews based their holidays on celestial cycles. Easter is on the first Sunday after the first full moon following the vernal equinox (first day of Spring) so on some years it can be more then a month after the vernal equinox, hardly a way to co-opt someones First Day of Spring holiday partying.

Of course some borrowing from existing celebrations will be exchanged when one system of beliefs collides with another and eventually overtakes it. The violent method of forcing Christianity upon pagans is a sign that at one time the religion was a robust social survival ethic that brought success, power and prosperity to it's followers. The weak pacified, suicide cult that it has become is a sad illustration of how much it has changed.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Trust me...there are plenty of Christians who are vehemently against miscegenation, open borders & Zionism. To imply all Christians are Lilly-livered libt@rds or cultmarx "consumers" is asinine. >:-(

For the record, I'm not a big 'fan' of "religion" (per se). It's God's Holy Word (KJB/AV) that I aim to honor & follow. Thus, I seek to know & discern His Word accurately & consistently. :)

Last edited:

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Trust me...there are plenty of Christians who are vehemently against miscegenation, open borders & Zionism. To imply all Christians are Lilly-livered libt@rds or cultmarx "consumers" is asinine. >:-(

For the record, I'm not a big 'fan' of "religion" (per se). It's God's Holy Word (KJB/AV) that I aim to honor & follow. Thus, I seek to know & discern His Word accurately & consistently. :)

I agree that genuine Christians are believers in the Word of God (KJV/AV), and in the Gospel specifically, rather than practitioners of a particular religion.

Indeed, open borders and Zionism seem to be mechanisms that work to undermine our right and ability to remain a Christian- based culture.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Thrashen's colorful post makes a mistake I've seen many white supporters of traditional (pagan) beliefs make. That is to assert that Christians have somehow hijacked pagan traditions or holidays. While this argument can be made somewhat about Christmas, as the actual day of Jesus birth is not known, it is perfectly reasonable for early Christians to use that date as it is exactly nine months after the date he was believed to have been conceived. Certainly an attempt to "Christianize" year end Winter solstice celebrations played a part.

Easter however, despite the etymology of the name is exclusively derived from the Hebrew lunar calendar and it's roots are clearly in the tradition of Lent and Passover. It has nothing to do with the Vernal Equinox although like all primitive peoples the ancient jews based their holidays on celestial cycles. Easter is on the first Sunday after the first full moon following the vernal equinox (first day of Spring) so on some years it can be more then a month after the vernal equinox, hardly a way to co-opt someones First Day of Spring holiday partying.

Of course some borrowing from existing celebrations will be exchanged when one system of beliefs collides with another and eventually overtakes it. The violent method of forcing Christianity upon pagans is a sign that at one time the religion was a robust social survival ethic that brought success, power and prosperity to it's followers. The weak pacified, suicide cult that it has become is a sad illustration of how much it has changed.

The word “Easterâ€￾ itself derives directly from a Pagan goddess (Eostre/Ostara), colored eggs were laid on graves by Pagans to honor the goddess on the Vernal Equinox, and the “egg-laying rabbitâ€￾ tradition is taken from Pagan Europeans mistakenly believing that rabbits laid eggs in springtime due to the pulver bird’s proclivity for laying its eggs in abandoned rabbit nests.

I totally agree with your point concerning Jewish Passover/Pesach existing prior to Christianity blending with the Pagan celebrations of “Ostermonat,â€￾ which also occurred in April.

Your point about “borrowingâ€￾ is well taken, as the Christian Bible is full of much older stories re-told using Jewish characters. Take the “life storyâ€￾ of Jesus Christ, which corresponds perfectly to previous stories of “saviorsâ€￾ from ancient cultures. A few examples that pre-date the birth of Christ…

Horus (Egyptian Mythology) – Born on December 25th of a virgin (Isis), three kings followed an eastern star after his birth, began teaching adults at age 12, became a minister at age 30, had 12 disciples, performed miracles (including “walking on waterâ€￾), was killed and resurrected after 3 days…

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jcpa5b.htm

Krishna (India) – Born on December 25th of a virgin (Devaki), star in the east, performed miracles, crucified, resurrected…

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jckr1.htm

Dyonysis (Greek Mythology) – Born on December 25 of a virgin (Semele), turned water into wine, called the “Alpha and Omega,â€￾ was crucified and resurrected…

http://www.pocm.info/pagan_christs_dionysus.html

Attis (Phrygian Mythology) – Born on December 25th of a virgin (Nana), crucified, resurrected after 3 days…

http://www.truthbeknown.com/attis.html

Mithra (Persia) – Born on December 25th of a virgin (Anahita), performed miracles, had 12 disciples, buried for 3 days, resurrected…

http://www.kavehfarrokh.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/anahita1.pdf

There are so many other “saviorsâ€￾ (Adad, Thammuz, Beddru, Mohamud, etc) from mythology all around the world whose story corresponds to the alleged life of Jesus.

All of these myths seem to correspond to astronomy…since on December 25th, the 3 stars in Orion’s Belt (the “3 kingsâ€￾) align with Sirius, the brightest star.

The “crucifixionâ€￾ of all these “saviorsâ€￾ relates to the sun’s position within the Southern Cross / Crux constellation.

The “dead for 3 daysâ€￾ also concurs with astronomy, since the sun doesn’t gain any height in the sky on December 22nd, 23rd, and 24th, before appearing to “riseâ€￾ on December 25th.

The celebration of the “resurrectionâ€￾ occurs on the Spring Equinox, as the days become longer.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
To be clear, I do very much believe in God, but I want to discover him/it for myself instead of being part of a group, memorizing ancient texts, chants, songs, and engaging in hollow rituals and sacrifices. I realize that our European ancestors, like in all cultures, invented their robust mythology in an attempt to understand their existence. Most likely, none of their stories are actually based on truth, but at least they were ours. Believing in God(s) is a very human principle that I prefer to retain...

tumblr_inline_mfkbkj8rl91qg3vks.jpg

CAPTION: Donar/Thorr on His Chariot

20121023093446_37710.png

CAPTION: Woden/Odin With His Ravens

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
To be clear, I do very much believe in God, but I want to discover him/it for myself instead of being part of a group, memorizing ancient texts, chants, songs, and engaging in hollow rituals and sacrifices. I realize that our European ancestors, like in all cultures, invented their robust mythology in an attempt to understand their existence. Most likely, none of their stories are actually based on truth, but at least they were ours. Believing in God(s) is a very human principle that I prefer to retain...

tumblr_inline_mfkbkj8rl91qg3vks.jpg

CAPTION: Donar/Thorr on His Chariot

20121023093446_37710.png

CAPTION: Woden/Odin With His Ravens

But isn't Christianity "ours". It's been the belief system of the west for nearly 2000 years with little input from jews except for the founding portion. When I am in church singing hymns and saying prayers that were written by white people hundreds of years ago, in buildings based on the architectural style of various periods of western culture, preaching a moral code (until very recently) that was the basis of European thought. How is that not as much a part of white culture as European pagan practices? Even Jesus is depicted as a white European man in the great works of art from one of the greatest eras of our people--the Renaissance, which occurred because of the benefits Christianity brought to us.

Sure in many cases it's been co-opted and turned against us recently but that doesn't erase the past.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Horus, Krishna, Dyonysis, Attis, Mithra, where are they now? None of them has the compelling story of Jesus of Nazarath. A story so compelling that the peaceful, non-violent, carpenter, has vanquished them all. The followers of Christianity could subdue the rest of the world at a moments notice. Mohmmad? Buddha? Confucius? What have they gave their people?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Horus, Krishna, Dyonysis, Attis, Mithra, where are they now? None of them has the compelling story of Jesus of Nazarath. A story so compelling that the peaceful, non-violent, carpenter, has vanquished them all. The followers of Christianity could subdue the rest of the world at a moments notice. Mohmmad? Buddha? Confucius? What have they gave their people?

Those mugs were "pretenders to the throne" that belongs solely to the King of Kings & Lord of Lords! :)

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of God stands forever." Isaiah, 40:8.

Right jaxvid. I am so trying to stay out of this. There is so much I could say about this subject, but I don't know where to begin and there's nothing I can say to change anyone who doesn't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. Only God through the Holy Sprit can convict someone that they are a sinner and need forgiveness. That forgiveness comes by the shed blood and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

All these false Gods compared to Jesus, Thrashen mentioned, are full of distortions, half truths and lack of evidence. I'll cover only a couple for the sake of space and time, but you all can do your own research and decide. No one who has ever lived made the claims of Jesus and no one ever will.

I'm not going to get into all the evidence for reasons I believe and the truth of Jesus, but there is more evidence for The Bible and Jesus than any other writings ever. If you want the truth you can do you own research, but before you do, ask God to really help you and don't do it with your own mindset.

Horus: Are you kidding me? Talk about weird! I suggest you read Horus Manure: Debunking the Jesus/Horus Connection. You can google it. Then if you want to run with the likes of Bill Maher and his ilk go right ahead. The story of Horus comparison to Jesus is really sad.

Krishna/Hinduism: Hinduism is polytheistic and believes in reincarnation, with the possibility of coming back as an animal, and if you're good enough, you might get into heaven. A total contradiction to Christianity. Christianity says," there are none good or righteous," Romans; 3:10.

There's no comparison of these other Gods to Jesus: No other God said,"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the father, but by me." John: 14:6. He didn't say, I am a way or one way, or many ways, He said I AM THE WAY. He's the only way or there's no way. No in between, sorry.

Contrary to what Thrashen said, There is only one Savior and that is the Lord Jesus Christ!

The one thing that no one has mentioned in criticizing Christians for what they do and don't do is, it's not about what Christians do or don't do. Christianity is not about being good or good enough. No one will ever be good enough. The Bible says in Romans, 3:23, For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Just about every post here talks about what Christians are doing wrong. Your eyes are on people not Jesus. Get your eyes off of people and on the true savior Jesus Christ!

I don't expect those of you who are not Christian to understand a lot of what I'm saying. The Bible says, the man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are Spiritually discerned." I Corinthians 2:14.

It's impossible to read and understand The Bible unless you're a born again saved Christian.

The Bible says, But their, (unbelievers), minds were made dull and a veil covers their minds and the understanding of Christ's forgiveness, but that whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
II Corinthians 3:14-16.

Again, unbelievers are blind to the Truth of Christ Jesus. The hymn Amazing Grace, says "I once was lost but now I see!"

The good news is: there is a way to change from being lost to being saved, and that is to confess you're a sinner, turn from your sin and ask Jesus to save you and help you to follow HIM, NOT OTHER CHRISTIANS!

But God demonstrates his own love for us in while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans, 5:8.

If you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that god has raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans, 10:9-10.

Lastly, I know that many of you here are younger than I am and it saddens me to see the CM have succeeded in getting some of you to believe in no God, many Gods, etc. and or that Jesus was not who he says he is.

BTW, Christianity is not a religion. That alone separates it from any religion.

Last edited:
"Diversity"..

EP, I appreciate you placing the common usage term diversity in quotations.. because as currently used by cultural Marxists it should be highlighted & given proverbial air quotes as a form of exposure and ridicule. Cultural-Marxist 'diversity' (die-versity) is a perversion of true diversity (which is recognition, maintenance, and respect for innate differences), conversely their version is a calculated assault/eradication of the innate differences within Whites (who they specifically despise).

In 1 Corinthians 12:12-20, the Bible teaches that mankind can be simultaneously unified, and diverse. We are all linked (regardless of belief) by the same Spirit & Creator.. and can be further linked thru faith. But @ the same time, people can still retain their innately different identities & roles. The cultural-Marxists despise innate differences, being especially resentful of perceived innate advantages.. but I believe those innate differences are sanctioned by God. So not only are the cultural-Marxists obnoxious & decadent, but maybe also working against God (?)

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid said:
But isn't Christianity "ours". It's been the belief system of the west for nearly 2000 years with little input from jews except for the founding portion. When I am in church singing hymns and saying prayers that were written by white people hundreds of years ago, in buildings based on the architectural style of various periods of western culture, preaching a moral code (until very recently) that was the basis of European thought. How is that not as much a part of white culture as European pagan practices? Even Jesus is depicted as a white European man in the great works of art from one of the greatest eras of our people--the Renaissance, which occurred because of the benefits Christianity brought to us.

Sure in many cases it's been co-opted and turned against us recently but that doesn't erase the past.

All solid points, however, I often wonder how Jesus’ story would have “stood the test of time†had white Europeans never adopted him as their savoir. For the past 1,500 years, whites were the only relevant race on the planet up until a few decades ago, and our power and influence altered the entire world. Perhaps the white race’s sheer domination was due to our espousal of Christianity…or perhaps it was in spite of it?

Carolina Speed said:
Contrary to what Thrashen said, There is only one Savior and that is the Lord Jesus Christ!

I believe that Jesus/Yeshua did exist (unlike the other “born-to-a-virgin†saviors from other cultures I mentioned in my previous) and was clearly the most important and influential man of his time, despite his humble beginnings. There are very few actual records of him (understandable, as very few people could read or write), but famous writers/historians (Mara, Tacitus, Suetonius, Josephus, etc) mention him in a posthumous manner in their works, since none of them were alive during Christ’s actual life. Of course, Paul’s Letters and the gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke tell his story….

He was an immaculate conception.

He was the literal “son of God,†born to a human mother.

He walked on water.

He fed 5,000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish.

He remedied hopeless ailments such as blindness, muteness, paralysis, and leprosy.

He turned water into wine.

He was able to “stretch†a board that was “too short†for carpentry purposes.

He outwitted adult priests and politicians at age 12.

He healed the sick with words, a concoction of mud/spit, and a magic cloak.

He raised the dead on multiple occasions.

He performed multiple exorcisms.

He controlled the weather.

He coaxed hundreds of fish into being caught in Simon’s boat and in his disciples’ boat after his resurrection.

He was capable of transfiguration.

He held water in a cloth cloak.

He magically placed coins in the mouths of fish to pay his taxes.

He harvested 100 bushels of grain from a single seed.

He killed a fig tree by “cursing†it.

He brought clay birds to life.

He was crucified.

He escaped his tomb (which was guarded with a boulder) after three days.

He died for humanity’s sins.

wwjdwhip.jpg

Even if all of these accounts of miracles were indeed true occurrences, why would a “living God†with alleged magnanimous, omnipotent power need to do any of this? To show off? For attention? To gain followers? To spread God’s good will amongst men? To make people better remember his teachings? I accepted all of this as a child, but as an adult, these kinds of random public stunts make me think of modern day politicians, celebrities, and street magicians.

I’d don’t mean to offend any of you, as I respect and value all of your opinions. These are just some of the many aspects of life that I’ve been pondering since I was child after growing up in a steadfast Christian household.

Sport

Cum hoc ergo propter hoc.

We didn't found it, in any way shape or form. Therefore I believe all that evolves from it can essentially be traced back to those who did.

Christianity was the perfect marriage at the time to co-opt the most powerful empire the world had aver seen.

Its morals and traditions are not based on anything remotely European. Its ideas of property, slavery, women's rights, and even the subjugating of peoples for a religious cause all derive directly from the Jewish/Semitic culture. Primarily attributed to Saul/Paul of Tarsus.

Of course the depictions of a new savior would resemble those whom he is trying to save. Just as if you went to sub-Saharan Africa now you would see his depiction as a sub-Saharan African.

The Renaissance happened in spite, not because of the church. Things that we had only just begun to explore had been known by Arab Scholars for quite some time. When the Church lost the East is was set back for quite some time.

As I stated before, Cum hoc ergo propter hoc. Its not been recently co-opted. Think of all the reasons the DWFs feel white guilt. Almost every one of them can be traced back to this "westernization" of Talmudic tradition, law and the 6.

Read the Culture of Critique. It may at least allow you to consider the other side...

Sport

"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of God stands forever." Isaiah, 40:8.

Right jaxvid. I am so trying to stay out of this. There is so much I could say about this subject, but I don't know where to begin and there's nothing I can say to change anyone who doesn't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. Only God through the Holy Sprit can convict someone that they are a sinner and need forgiveness. That forgiveness comes by the shed blood and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

All these false Gods compared to Jesus, Thrashen mentioned, are full of distortions, half truths and lack of evidence. I'll cover only a couple for the sake of space and time, but you all can do your own research and decide. No one who has ever lived made the claims of Jesus and no one ever will.

I'm not going to get into all the evidence for reasons I believe and the truth of Jesus, but there is more evidence for The Bible and Jesus than any other writings ever. If you want the truth you can do you own research, but before you do, ask God to really help you and don't do it with your own mindset.

Horus: Are you kidding me? Talk about weird! I suggest you read Horus Manure: Debunking the Jesus/Horus Connection. You can google it. Then if you want to run with the likes of Bill Maher and his ilk go right ahead. The story of Horus comparison to Jesus is really sad.

Krishna/Hinduism: Hinduism is polytheistic and believes in reincarnation, with the possibility of coming back as an animal, and if you're good enough, you might get into heaven. A total contradiction to Christianity. Christianity says," there are none good or righteous," Romans; 3:10.

There's no comparison of these other Gods to Jesus: No other God said,"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the father, but by me." John: 14:6. He didn't say, I am a way or one way, or many ways, He said I AM THE WAY. He's the only way or there's no way. No in between, sorry.

The one thing that no one has mentioned in criticizing Christians for what they do and don't do is, it's not about what Christians do or don't do. Christianity is not about being good or good enough. No one will ever be good enough. The Bible says in Romans, 3:23, For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Just about every post here talks about what Christians are doing wrong. Your eyes are on people not Jesus. Get your eyes off of people and on the true savior Jesus Christ!

I don't expect those of you who are not Christian to understand a lot of what I'm saying. The Bible says, the man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are Spiritually discerned." I Corinthians 2:14.

It's impossible to read and understand The Bible unless you're a born again saved Christian.

The Bible says, But their, (unbelievers), minds were made dull and a veil covers their minds and the understanding of Christ's forgiveness, but that whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
II Corinthians 3:14-16.

Again, unbelievers are blind to the Truth of Christ Jesus. The hymn Amazing Grace, says "I once was lost but now I see!"

The good news is: there is a way to change from being lost to being saved, and that is to confess you're a sinner, turn from your sin and ask Jesus to save you and help you to follow HIM, NOT OTHER CHRISTIANS!

But God demonstrates his own love for us in while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans, 5:8.

If you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that god has raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans, 10:9-10.

Lastly, I know that many of you here are younger than I am and it saddens me to see the CM have succeeded in getting some of you to believe in no God, many Gods, etc. and or that Jesus was not who he says he is.

BTW, Christianity is not a religion. That alone separates it from any religion.

Nearly every scripture you quote is not the words of Jesus, they are the words of Pual/Saul in his admonishments to the various churches to essentially do things the more Talmudic way.

And for all your "proof." You still haven't answered a question I posed to you almost two years ago. How can you being gentile enter into the paradise or heaven that Jesus promised?

And don't give me that sorry cop out of "oh well one of the the thieves that were crucified with him may not have been Jewish."

In his own words in your holy book, Jesus said " I have not come but to save the house of the children of Israel." and then proceeded to make the individual debase themselves as a dog. Kinda sounds a little too familiar.