Regret missing NFL Games..!!!

goal_post

Hey guys,

This Sunday proved it all; we had New York Giants roll over the Seattle Seahawks while the Tennessee Titans barely beat Baltimore, as both teams remained unbeaten.

Being ardent follower of the game I'd like to let you guys onto this incredible mobile app that I stumbled upon a few days back. I can now catch live score updates for all the games in progress, info of my favorite teams - schedules, standings and news literally everything I need to know about NFL on my phone.

Adding to all this: it's FREE; whoa... Give it a shot, guys by visiting me at: imnothingbutasillyspammer.com.

Spam on, Garth! Spam on, Beavis!

Edited by: Don Wassall

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
goal_post said:
Hey guys,

This Sunday proved it all; we had New York Giants roll over the Seattle Seahawks while the Tennessee Titans barely beat Baltimore, as both teams remained unbeaten.

Being ardent follower of the game I'd like to let you guys onto this incredible mobile app that I stumbled upon a few days back. I can now catch live score updates for all the games in progress, info of my favorite teams - schedules, standings and news literally everything I need to know about NFL on my phone.

Adding to all this: it's FREE; whoa... Give it a shot, guys by visiting pfb.plusmo.com on your phones.

Any which ways I wouldn't want to miss the game for the world. WOULD YOU...??

can I program it so it only updates me on white players??
smiley36.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
lol @ the spammer

white is right

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
goal_post said:
Hey guys, This Sunday proved it all; we had New York Giants roll over the Seattle Seahawks while the Tennessee Titans barely beat Baltimore, as both teams remained unbeaten. Being ardent follower of the game I'd like to let you guys onto this incredible mobile app that I stumbled upon a few days back. I can now catch live score updates for all the games in progress, info of my favorite teams - schedules, standings and news literally everything I need to know about NFL on my phone. Adding to all this: it's FREE; whoa... Give it a shot, guys by visiting pfb.plusmo.com on your phones. Any which ways I wouldn't want to miss the game for the world. WOULD YOU...??

can I program it so it only updates me on white players??
smiley36.gif
I want mine programmed for arrest reports and a special Pac Man alert......
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif
Also my phone must have the theme music of Cops and the beginning of Pac Man when he is arrested again...
smiley2.gif

About 8 years ago, I stopped watching pro football because it was getting too ghetto. Since then I tend to spend my Sundays walking in the woods, biking, and rollerblading. I am not going back to football.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
screamingeagle said:
About 8 years ago, I stopped watching pro football because it was getting too ghetto. Since then I tend to spend my Sundays walking in the woods, biking, and rollerblading. I am not going back to football.

How unhealthy and unpatriotic.
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:

What do you do on Monday night????
smiley2.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:

I watch very little Pro sports (beyond MMA). I'll watch a few Falcons games, but not much more. Like the NBA, the NFL has indeed become too thugged out.
smiley5.gif