Rebel/Yankee Test

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This test was designed by some guys at the Harvard Computer Society. I first tried this a year ago and thought it was pretty cool. I don't know why I didn't think to post this on here before. By the way, I scored 95% Rebel.

http://www.alphadictionary.com/articles/yankeetest.html

I scored: 29% Dixie. I assume this means that there Canadians out there who are more "southern" than I am.
smiley36.gif

Can anyone else tell I'm from Joisey?
smiley9.gif

Hockaday

Guru
I scored 38% Dixie. Definitely a Yankee.

I had a southern girlfriend when I was in the Army. From Phoenix City, Alabama. Nice soft little drawl. She called kidding around "cuttin' up." She used to fix me eggs and grits. Give me some extra to "tote" home. She would hit the nineties on the Dixie rating, for sure.

This was fun, Colonel Reb.

Edited by: Hockaday

Hockaday said:
I scored 38% Dixie. Definitely a Yankee.

I had a southern girlfriend when I was in the Army. From Phoenix City, Alabama. Nice soft little drawl. She called kidding around "cuttin' up." She used to fix me eggs and grits. Give me some extra to "tote" home. She would hit the nineties on the Dixie rating, for sure.

This was fun, Colonel Reb.

Eggs and grits huh? lolYou sure she wasn't trying to "off" you, by way of a heart attack?
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm glad I could provide y'all with some entertainment. As for eggs and grits being heart attack food, your kidding right?
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb said:
I'm glad I could provide y'all with some entertainment. As for eggs and grits being heart attack food, your kidding right?
smiley2.gif

Yeah I was kidding, if you consider an average Southern lifespan to be...oh, I don't know...about 30 years due to their lard-infested diets...lol.

Nah, I'm just busting chops. You know me, always the smartass.
smiley2.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i was surprised. i got a 99% Rebel. and most folks say i don't even have an accent. oh well...
smiley2.gif