Reasons why Whites should unconditionally support Iran against Israel.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
There is a difference between thinking Muslims are scum and wanting to mass murder them. Pretty much everyone on the this website opposes meddling with the Iranians in Iran, which is the goal of the propagandists. What some posters are rightly observing is that Muslims, Iranian or otherwise, are not Western and never have been. They are not us.

Sure they are and were. Persia/Iran, for instance, was invaded by the Semitic monotheists same as was Europe, and same as in Europe their old and true God and Gods still live on, Zoroastrianism in the case of Persia. In Europe our old and true religions still live on, and in at least one country (not sure, maybe two) one, Odinism, is still one of the official state religions. Most Moslems are from various branches of the white race. Hitler respected Islam as a warrior religion.

Personally I have no use for the lot of them, all those narrow minded and cruel monotheistic middle eastern semitic religions, talmudism being by far the worst of the bad lot. I'd like to put them all on a big island and let them kill each other to their hearts content to please their bloodthirsty G_d and get raptured for Tel Aviv or 90 virgins or whatever, and leave the rest of the planet in peace.

I'm not talking about truly religious and kind people. I respect them no matter what their religion is. All roads lead home.

Right now the occupational government in Washington and their masters in Tel Aviv are banging their war drums as hard as their fat little hands can, trying to start WW3, and their beady little eyes have focused on their latest victims so it would behoove racially aware white folk to refrain from repeating any of their agitprop.

fight4israel.gif

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Personally I hate both groups, not a fan of Isreal, but I'm also not a fan of anyone who has a child molester for a prophet.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Personally I hate both groups, not a fan of Isreal, but I'm also not a fan of anyone who has a child molester for a prophet.

For me, it depends on the race of the Muslim.

I've found Somalis and other African Muslims to be volatile, and I've had repeated bad experiences with Pakistanis and Bengalis when I lived in Toronto.

But most Persians seem okay. My Persian neighbor, a computer technician, just repaired my computer that had crashed for free. Would any Jew do something like that for a goy for free? I've found Arabs to be very nice people as well.

Some of my favorite Russian white boxers like Sultan Ibragimov and Rahkim Chakhkiev are Muslims.

But that being said, I don't like arrogant, white-hating negro Muslims like Muhammed Ali and Bernard Hopkins.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I could give a rat's @$$ about the heathen muhamedans or the greedy, nefarious z10n1sts. Let them scrap it out amongst themselves...sans American tax dollars or the blood of (what should be) our soldiers.

Paleocon

Guru
Sure they are and were. Persia/Iran, for instance, was invaded by the Semitic monotheists

Personally I have no use for the lot of them, all those narrow minded and cruel monotheistic middle eastern semitic religions, talmudism being by far the worst of the bad lot. I'd like to put them all on a big island and let them kill each other to their hearts content to please their bloodthirsty G_d and get raptured for Tel Aviv or 90 virgins or whatever, and leave the rest of the planet in peace.

I'll avoid making this a discussion regarding religion but I will point out that Zoroastrian Persia attacked Greece and the pagan Norse frequently plundered Europe. So much for race above all. Singling out monotheistic religions as especially cruel makes little sense historically. I can't imagine some impudent Norwegian faring too well after standing up in the great hall and declaring that he thinks the stories about Odin and Thor are childish fiction. And Socrates was forced to commit suicide for not believing in the gods (plural). It is quite obvious that the abuses that seem to arise out of religion actually arise out of man's basic nature because whenever you change the religion or even replace the religion with secular ideology mankind is still left with the same abuses and brutal behavior.

"They constantly try to escape
From the darkness outside and within
By dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good.
But the man that is shall shadow
The man that pretends to be."
-- T.S. Eliot, Choruses from the Rock

"Wise men will apply their remedies to vices, not to names; to the causes of evil which are permanent, not to the occasional organs by which they act, and the transitory modes in which they appear. Otherwise you will be wise historically, a fool in practice. Seldom have two ages the same fashion in their pretexts and the same modes of mischief. Wickedness is a little more inventive. Whilst you are discussing fashion, the fashion is gone by. The very same vice assumes a new body. The spirit transmigrates, and, far from losing its principle of life by the change of its appearance, it is renovated in its new organs with a fresh vigor of a juvenile activity. It walks abroad, it continues its ravages, whilst you are gibbeting the carcass or demolishing the tomb. You are terrifying yourselves with ghosts and apparitions, whilst your house is the haunt of robbers. It is thus with all those who, attending only to the shell and husk of history, think they are waging war with intolerance, pride, and cruelty, whilst, under color of abhorring the ill principles of antiquated parties, they are authorizing and feeding the same odious vices in different factions, and perhaps in worse."
--Edmund Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"I'll avoid making this a discussion regarding religion but I will point out that Zoroastrian Persia attacked Greece and the pagan Norse frequently plundered Europe. So much for race above all..."

Nobody said that the native religions of mankind were always peaceful or preached "race above all". As for Persia, it hasn't attacked anybody outside its borders in over two centuries. USRael does so every single day.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
What it boils down to is that humans are ferocious carnivore-omnivores. It pleases them to talk about how nice they are and how nice it is to be nice, but what really gets their blood flowing is the sound of martial music and long lines of young men or killing machines marching off to mass murder some other tribes of humans.

But true religion - all religion - transcends this. The German Pantheist Schleiermacher:

"Religion is not a system of ethical laws and moral limits; it is a taste for the infinite."

A taste for the infinite, and an intimation of the ineffable God/Gods and the world to come.

ww