Reality!

Zach

Little black kids are outrunning little white kids and have been for years. Figure it out people! When you find a white athlete 220 pounds with quicks, speed and agility let me know. They don't make them!

Look at Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Carl Lewis and Tommie Smith. All tall, all fast. Where is that tall fast white athlete? Where is that white Barry Sanders, Reggie Bush, Gale Sayers, Marshll Faulk or Bob Hayes, Ato Boldon,Justin Gatlin, Asafa Powell or Mo Greene. Hell black high schoolers can out run the fastest white NCAA guys.

Edison of Fresno, just won the area track meet. Edison has mostly black athletes. The white tracksters had every oppurtunity to win, they didn't! Talking high school here.I bet you see the exact same thing where you're from...huh?

You people crack me up.Edited by: Zach

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Are you going to post the same argument in every thread on the forum?

You keep advising the rest of us to 'live in reality.' I suggest you 'get a life' and find something to do besides repeating the same argument in thread after thread. Your remarks will be read and commented upon, before you are ultimately banned again. So relax.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
This Zach guy joined in December, what has he been doing for the last 6 months? Jail? Might explain his belief in the "superiority" of blacks.
smiley36.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Zach = Brutal as we all know.Hey Brutal,why did Andrew Rock win today in a time of 44.8?How can he beat the superior black sprinters.He was the only white guy in the whole race and he is inferior.That's why he finished ranked 3rd in the world last year and took the silver at the World Championships behind the number one sprinter in the world who is also white(Jeremy Wariner).

What will you do if we see some more Wariner types start competing over the 100 & 200 meters?It will happen eventually!How do you explain what has happened in boxing?Remember for years we were told that there would never be a white heavyweight champion!We have 3 out of 4 champs that are white with all of them soon to be from Russia!This isn't possible.

No one is discrediting all of the great black athletes here unless they did drugs.We are simply trying to open your eyes and the publics eyes to the lie that white athletes can't compete.There is absolutely no scientific reason that a white sprinter cannot also be the fastest man in the world.If it were up to you,there would be no Olympics as every Asian or European Sprinter would never try.What a joke!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A few years back, Brutal/Zach, being so "in touch with reality" as he likes to boast, would have bet all his earthly belongings:

1. that white Americans would never again dominate the 400

2. that white basketball teams would never dominate black U.S. teams in international competition

3. that white men would never again dominate boxing's heavyweight division

4. that a white man would never again lead an NFL conference in receiving, as Drew Bennett very nearly did in '04.

As down as we get here at times because of how entrenched the Caste System still is, especially in the media, real progress has been made. It may even be because of this that the NFL has become more ridiculous than ever as football is the centerpiece of Caste System mythology. We're in a long term struggle and people like Brutal/Zach will remaintrue believers in the lies of the Caste System until the very last of them is shattered.

Gary

Mentor
How come this Zach von Pignuts can only talk of running?Why not talk about the Shot Put/Discus?How many medals did African nations get in the winter olympics?
smiley36.gif
How many medals are Europeans going to get in both summer and winter games?By the way Steve Nash won the MVP in the NBA[again]!!!

Brutal is back, eh? This same licker of African sack who told us back in
'04 that Wariner was done after the collegiate season. Then Wariner won
Gold at the Oly Games and Brutal shut up for a bit. Then came back with
incredible rationalizations, and played Kreskin by letting us know Wariner
would not enjoy the same success in '05. Wariner won the Nat'l title, but
he then informed everyone that JW would not win the Worlds, and Andy
Rock wouldn't make the finals. When JW and AR went 1-2 in the final, he
disappeared again. He runs around and hits the TAFNews and Letsrun
boards, then rolls over here and to the ****gy Runnersworld etc. boards.
He's something else. Wonder what he thinks of Klech running his Edison
tribesmen over the last three seasons?

I and some others did get this ... thing ... who dreams of being gang
raped by the Crips at LA County Jail ... into a running argument on boxing
and weightlifting at another forum. You can bet the current state of
boxing from 147 lbs up has him in agony, and his arguments trying to
rationalize the inability of blacks to keep up with whites in events
requiring pure strength were hilarious. I think he is truly imbalanced, all
kidding aside.

Gary

Mentor
We know he has a low I.Q. so lets keep him around for a few days, mess with his head and then ban him.

Bunnyman

Guru
Don't ban Zach or any other black racist. It is good to read how life is observed from the left side of the bell curve.

Gary

Mentor
Here's Reality!! A 300lb White man with quicks,speed,agility,power and athleticism!!World's Strongest Man and Black Belt in Karate. They don't make black men like that!!! Zach mentioned 220lbs
smiley36.gif
That would be a weakling in the WSM Contest!! Name me a black man with that much muscle,strenght and athleticism? Mariusz Pudzianowski the World's Strongest All Around Best Athlele!!

251.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He is such a freak of nature.Mariusz has won the contest 3 times and shows no signs of letting up.He is probably the greatest strong man to ever live.He would be an incredible running back.He has virtually no body fat and he blows away guys that out weigh him by 50-100lbs.Can you just imagine trying to tackle this guy.He is very fast,strong as an ox,flexible,and has great endurance.This guy could have played most sports and excelled at them.Thanks for the great photo Gary!

Gary

Mentor
Where are the black heavyweights in boxing? Where are the black fighters in the UFC? Where are the black hockey players? Where are the black strongmen in the WSM Contest? Where are the black swimmers? Where are the black skiers? Come on Zach tell us where are the "brothers"? In less then one decade the Russians have run the black man out of the heavyweight division!!Where are the black athleles in the Winter Olympics??

Gary

Mentor
You want Track Hall of Famers? Here are a few to start with: Bob Seagren,Mac Wilkins,Al Oerter,Bob Mathias,Bill Toomey,Bob Richards,Jim Ryun,Bruce Jenner and Randy Matson. Name me some "great" black shot putters? Discus Throwers? Geoff Capes of England was a world class shot putter before he won the WSM Contest! Face reality not only are Whites better in all around sports but the nations they live in are 100 times better then the black nations,face it Zach you can't fight nature.
Why don't Kenya,Chad,Nigeria have the same standard of living as Denmark,Sweden and Switerland?

Gary

Mentor
You like lists!! Here is one you can try to match!Best fighters in the UFC-Ken Shamrock,Randy Couture,Tank Abbott,Don Frye,Mark Coleman,Dan Severn,Matt Hughes,Oleg Taktarov,Tim Sylvia and Chuck Liddell.
Yes I know black men are not interested in UFC Right?

Iron

Guru
Mariusz is an all round great athlete a phenom.He's a strongman with the cut physique of a body builder which is rare in his event.Most strongmen aswell as field athletes tend to be one paced,but Mariusz also has tremendous endurance which is another reason why he blows the competition away.You can imagine him running the 800 metres in a decent time.He's just a great all round athlete,i dont think theirs any sport that requires a combination of speed,cardio endurance and strength that he couldnt compete in at a high level.I also heard a rumour that he's considering competing in MMA as a way to branch out because of the toll winning and training for strongman competitions is taking on his body in terms of injury's etc.

Freedom

Mentor
Iron, let me get this straight.

Mariusz might want to enter MMA to REDUCE INJURIES. He doesn't want to get injured, so he is going to fight MMA. That guy is crazy.

That shows how tough these strongmen are.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Brutal really cracks me up.Now he is on the Letsrun.com forum arguing if a white guy is the united states best sprinter ever?Maybe we are rubbing off on him.He brought up two guys with one winning 7 out of a possible 8 national titles from the early to mid 1940's!Then he said the only only US White Sprinter who was on that level was Bobby Morrow.He even admits that no one has had that kind of success.This is flipping hilarious!Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for Brutal.
smiley36.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley4.gif
smiley1.gif
smiley17.gif
smiley2.gif
smiley32.gif

G

Let me say this....

I'm well aware of all the great white sprinters, going back to the days of Bernie Wefers and Lon Myers. I know all about......Darel Newman,Thane Baker,Dave Sime,Ben Vaughn,Rocky Woods,Bobby Morrow etc etc etc. Who here has heard ofSMU's John Roderick,the fastest white receiver to ever play in the NFL? I'm up on "Jaguar" Jon Arnet and Hugh "The King" McElhenny. Yes they could run with a football.

What we don't see coming from white players is great size and speed. Go ahead give me the name of a big fast white anything? We see lots of 200 pounders or guys 6-3 with speed in the black athlete. We don't see that in his white counterpart. There just aren't white Randy Moss's or Reggie Bush's.

Yes when it comes to swimming,powerlifting,wrestling,boxing,baseball and a lot of other sports we don't see blacks doing anything special. It's in those athlectic events that require speed and agility. Or I'm bllind.

Edited by: RaZor

KG2422

Mentor
RaZor said:
What we don't see coming from white players is great size and speed. Go ahead give me the name of a big fast white anything? We see lots of 200 pounders or guys 6-3 with speed in the black athlete. We don't see that in his white counterpart.

Matt Jones is 6' 6", 230 pounds and he runs a 4.3 40. I guess that's not tall or speedy. Jason Sehorn also clocked a 4.3. There would be more examples if they weren't weeded out in the developmental stages before they were 6'3" and running sub 4.5 40s.

G

KG2422 said:
RaZor said:
What we don't see coming from white players is great size and speed. Go ahead give me the name of a big fast white anything? We see lots of 200 pounders or guys 6-3 with speed in the black athlete. We don't see that in his white counterpart.

Matt Jones is 6' 6", 230 pounds and he runs a 4.3 40. I guess that's not tall or speedy. Jason Sehorn also clocked a 4.3. There would be more examples if they weren't weeded out in the developmental stages before they were 6'3" and running sub 4.5 40s.

So they weed out white kids from Iowa,Kansas,Wyoming,Idaho....or states with few blacks? Martt Jones is no Randy Moos or Terrell Owens and never will be. Do you really think if some white athlete has real talent he won't get his shot? I've been into this stuff a lot longer than you have and I've never seen that. If he can run/play he runs/plays.

KG2422

Mentor
RaZor said:
KG2422 said:
RaZor said:

So they weed out white kids from Iowa,Kansas,Wyoming,Idaho....or states with few blacks?  Martt Jones is no Randy Moos or Terrell Owens and never will be. Do you really think if some white athlete has real talent he won't get his shot? I've been into this stuff a lot longer than you have and I've never seen that. If he can run/play he runs/plays.

The fastest Whites in this country have not come from the Midwest historically, excepting Tim Dwight. Yes, I do think Whites with real talent are overlooked all of the time. Whites are also more likely to move on to something else if they are passed on because we have other avenues to relative success.

G

KG2422 said:
RaZor said:
KG2422 said:
RaZor said:

Well they aren't overlooked in California, which has had as many speedsters as any state. The fastest kid around here a few years ago was Fred Worstein. Yep a white kid. Nobody was trying to hold him down, hell he was a star. Ever heard of Matt Bruno? Well he ended up at UCLA. Who held him down? What you are talking about simply isn't true. If a white kid can run he runs. Who is trying to hold him down? Be specific! What a a coach can't use a fast sprinter because he's white. Do you honestly believe that?

I know a lot of people in the track world iun these parts, I've never seen or heard of what you're referring to.

Didn't John Riggins and Olympic sprinter Mark Lutzcome from Kansas? How about Kevin Little? How about Dave Sime?

So they weed out white kids from Iowa,Kansas,Wyoming,Idaho....or states with few blacks? Martt Jones is no Randy Moos or Terrell Owens and never will be. Do you really think if some white athlete has real talent he won't get his shot? I've been into this stuff a lot longer than you have and I've never seen that. If he can run/play he runs/plays.

The fastest Whites in this country have not come from the Midwest historically, excepting Tim Dwight. Yes, I do think Whites with real talent are overlooked all of the time. Whites are also more likely to move on to something else if they are passed on because we have other avenues to relative success.
Edited by: RaZor