Racial Slur

I know there arent a lot of hockey fans on this site but apparently a racial slur was used against PK Subban a black player for the Monreal Canadians.
Isin't just amazing how a white athlete calls a black guy a racial slur and the world falls apart but people like Toby Gerhart and Peyton Hillis have to deal with racial taunts on almost every play.
Remeber when Hatie Smith said about his white water boy looking rb? How dare an NHL coach refer to his black player as his caddy. When will the double standards end?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
It's that blatant hypocrisy that's at the core of "political correctness"...aka cultural Marxism. In this case, when a (precious) minority player is called a "slur", it's a major offense. However, when White players are besmirched by affletes, it's only harmless jesting (to be laughed at & dismissed).

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The racial slurs directed at white athletes on a daily basis are perfectly acceptable though. So are the close to one million black on white crimes every year.

Truthteller

Mentor
I would not respond to this poster, as I really believe he's the same troll that's been banned from this site numerous times, but continues to return under different screen names to stir things up.

Why a new thread for this, we've discussed this topic in several other hockey threads (Wayne Simmonds thread, ect.) and you know it?

Also, for a guy who's only been on this site for a short while, how do you know the core posters so well? ...Why start a thread about college teams that start white CB's sucking so much on defense if you are really pro white?....Why all the new threads bashing the Jews, from a guy who has said this site is too anti-Jewish? How are you finding and responding to old posts of obscure HS tailbacks so readily?

Here's my take on who this is, and what his agenda is:

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/showthread.php?13202-Georgie-Salem&p=237136&viewfull=1#post237136

Again, I would suggest no other CF posters respond to him. He's not here for reasonable discussion, he's here as a flammer.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I would not respond to this poster, as I really believe he's the same troll that's been banned from this site numerous times, but continues to return under different screen names to stir things up.

Why a new thread for this, we've discussed this topic in several other hockey threads (Wayne Simmonds thread, ect.) and you know it?

Also, for a guy who's only been on this site for a short while, how do you know the core posters so well? ...Why start a thread about college teams that start white CB's sucking so much on defense if you are really pro white?....Why all the new threads bashing the Jews, from a guy who has said this site is too anti-Jewish? How are you finding and responding to old posts of obscure HS tailbacks so readily?

Here's my take on who this is, and what his agenda is:

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/showthread.php?13202-Georgie-Salem&p=237136&viewfull=1#post237136

Again, I would suggest no other CF posters respond to him. He's not here for reasonable discussion, he's here as a flammer.

Of course it's the same guy!