Race war in Libya?

Highlander

Mentor
I think the initial reports I read were the g rated reports. It looks like Ghadfi was taken out Tony Montana style. Why bother with a trial for this POS, he was shot and beaten before he was dragged around like a rag doll. Warning this video is quite graphic....http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/News/TV_Shows/The_National/1233408557/ID=2157453604
I'm sure the US G0vernment, including Hillary, 0bama, and other various neocons and oil tycoons would agree with you wholeheartedly..."Dead men tell no tales".

Now, "Drill baby drill!"

Highlander

Mentor
This is a few months old, but it looks like Gaddafi was threatening the petro-dollar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqZfaj34nc
Gaddafi was planning on introducing the Gold Dinar, a single, gold-backed currency, for the entire Continent of Africa.

Obviously, the International Banksters, spearheaded by The F3D, weren't about to allow that to happen and threaten their fiat money system and their bloody march towards a one-world NWO serfdom. The fact that Libya also has the largest amount of oil reserves on that continent was icing-on-the-cake. Unfortunately, even some so-called and self-professed "Conservatives" swallow the MSM spin of "protecting civilians"...hook, line, and sinker.

Anyone, including the Amish here at home (considered "domestic extremists" by "our" own government from leaked documents under the G.W. Bu$h administration), that refuses to take part in the government/bankster/corporate oligarchic matrix of the NWO will be demonized, and, eventually, liquidated, with extreme prejudice.

Westside

Hall of Famer
This is a few months old, but it looks like Gaddafi was threatening the petro-dollar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqZfaj34nc
bearclaw500 welcome to CF. But I must say, I find your avatar offensive. I know you may believe Mrs. Bachmann is a neocon or someone you may totally disagree with on all fronts. But she is a White woman, who has given birth to many White children. She has also adopted many more in order to give them guidence on a successful life. She is also totally against all thing BO and wants a return to core tenants of the constitution.

That photo obvious looks obscene and the object appears to be anything "non White". So out of respect to her as a White woman and mother please change it. It is simply a request.

Westside

Hall of Famer
"Live by the sword, die the sword." Geez, it appears the death of Saddam Huissein was 1000 of times more humane than what Murmer got.

Kaptain

Master
Well the limp wrist crowd is already calling for an inquiry on the summary execution of Ghadfi. http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/10/21/uk-libya-un-gaddafi-idUKTRE79K1HQ20111021 Here is another photo of the mad dog dead or dieing.......http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=gadda...tbnid=qrpSkmpQgf8ShM:&imgrefurl=http://www.in

I think the "limp-wristed crowd" are those who constantly repeat the media lies about this and everything else like well trained seals. You know, the people who exaggerate how evil Gadaffi was while they cheer on our many military adventures from their couch. Real tough guys.

TwentyTwo

Master
Realize it's a different situation...but to allow all of the continuous pictures of Gadaffi...yet never a photo of Bin Laden??

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Realize it's a different situation...but to allow all of the continuous pictures of Gadaffi...yet never a photo of Bin Laden??

Yeah, but they uh threw Osama Bin Boogyman's body in the ocean yeah right. And here's Momar Bin Boogyman all buddy buddy with Barry Soetoro last season, helping the sons of bitches out "renditioning" their victims:

0013729e48090bc1321e37.jpg

Momar Bin Boogyman with his manager Barry Soetoro last season before the WWF switched him from a "baby face" to a "heel".

Kill yer television. Everything they tell you is a lie.

"So you see, my dear Coningsby, that the world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." - Benjamin Disraeli, Prime Minister of the UK and Ireland in *Coningsby* - and Disraeli, Jewish himself, was talking about the Jews behind the scenes, sports fans.

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
I think the "limp-wristed crowd" are those who constantly repeat the media lies about this and everything else like well trained seals. You know, the people who exaggerate how evil Gadaffi was while they cheer on our many military adventures from their couch. Real tough guys.
There is no exaggeration on his evil(IMO), it's his power and influence to harm non Libyans that has been exaggerated. Once he lost his Soviet benefactors he kissed and made up with western powers, who were all to willing to ignore his crimes against his people for his supply of oil.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Yeah, but they uh threw Osama Bin Boogyman's body in the ocean yeah right. And here's Momar Bin Boogyman all buddy buddy with Barry Soetoro last season, helping the sons of bitches out "renditioning" their victims:

0013729e48090bc1321e37.jpg

Momar Bin Boogyman with his manager Barry Soetoro last season before the WWF switched him from a "baby face" to a "heel".

Kill yer television. Everything they tell you is a lie.

"So you see, my dear Coningsby, that the world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." - Benjamin Disraeli, Prime Minister of the UK and Ireland in *Coningsby* - and Disraeli, Jewish himself, was talking about the Jews behind the scenes, sports fans.
Nothing new here Stalin was best friends with Roosevelt, Saddam with Reagan. I think there is famous photo with Rumsfeld visiting Saddam, classic my enemies enemy is my friend.....:thumbdown:

Last edited:

Kaptain

Master
Nothing new here Stalin was best friends with Roosevelt, Saddam with Reagan. I think there is famous photo with Rumsfeld visiting Saddam, classic my enemies enemy is my friend.....:thumbdown:

Your problem is not being able to recognize which one of these two is the real bad guy. Clue - the enemy is on the right. Your right.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Libya & Gaddafi - The Truth you are not supposed to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU&feature=player_embedded

The Libyan people had it very good, but I think their quality of life and standard of living will now go into a decline.

1. There were no electricity bills in Libya; electricity was free for all its citizens.

2. There was no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at zero percent interest by law.

3. Having a home was considered a human right in Libya.

4. All newlyweds in Libya received $60,000 dinar (U.S.$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.

5. Education and medical treatments were free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25 percent of Libyans were literate. Today, the figure is 83 percent.

6. Should Libyans want to take up [a] farming career, they would receive farming land, a farm house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kickstart their farms are all for free.

7. If Libyans could not find the education or medical facilities they need, the government funds them to go abroad, for it is not only paid for, but they get a U.S.$2,300/month for accommodation and car allowance.

8. If a Libyan bought a car, the government subsidized 50 percent of the price.

9. The price of petrol in Libya was $0.14 per liter.

10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amounting to $150 billion are now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan was unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession, as if he or she is employed, until employment is found.

12. A portion of every Libyan oil sale was credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gives birth to a child received U.S.$5,000.

14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $0.15.

15. 25 percent of Libyans have a university degree.

16. Gaddafi carried out the world's largest irrigation project, known as the Great Manmade River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Your problem is not being able to recognize which one of these two is the real bad guy. Clue - the enemy is on the right. Your right.
I know Roosevelt let the Pacific fleet get destroyed in Pearl Harbour and hundreds of men were killed and injured, but equating with Stalin is stretching the truth. I know from personal experience that an inlaw of mine lost a brother to the gulags in central Asia. He was accused of being a collaborator with the Nazis when his non Russian republic was taken over in 41'.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "BBC: US/NATO backed forces targeted Negroes in Libya."

Once again CofCC.org was right all alone. We told you since the beginning of the Libyan war that “rebelâ€￾ forces backed by Obama and Hillary were randomly slaughtering dark skinned sub-Saharan Africans.

The “mainstreamâ€￾ media denied that dark skinned Africans were being targeted and claimed the allegations were a “hoax.â€￾ The “mainstreamâ€￾ media is the real hoax.

The Obama administration provided direct military aid to radical Arab Jihadists, some with admitted ties to Al-Qaeda, who carried at a campaign of genocide against Sub-Saharan Negroes. Tens of thousands were killed, and tens of thousands more now reside in concentration camps.

http://cofcc.org/2011/12/bbc-usnato-backed-forces-mass-murdered-negroes-in-libya/

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
And as a result of the sub saharran Africans being targeted, 23,000 have made their way illegally to Italy since January..

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thanks Obama – The Terrorists You Used To Topple Regimes Are Now Attacking Our Embassies

Amerikan politicians are either hopelessly stupid or cunningly evil and deceptive. George Washington's words of warning about meddling in the affairs of other nations continues to ring true 200+ years later. Good article showing how inane "our" foreign policy is.

http://www.infowars.com/thanks-obam...pt-and-libya-are-now-attacking-our-embassies/

I particularly like this quote from the stupid / deceptive Hilliary Clinton:
“Today, many Americans are asking, indeed I ask myself … How could this happen in a country we helped liberate in a city we helped save from destruction?â€￾