Race war in Libya?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The neo-cons are salivating, demanding that "NATO" -- i.e. the U.S. -- intervene. That's the most likely scenario of a "race war" in Libya -- mostly White U.S. soldierstaking outA-Rabs, who the DWFs and dittoheads have been trained to consider little more than insects to be killed en masse.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
War Ãœber Alles

by Paul Craig Roberts, February 26, 2011

The United States government cannot get enough of war. With Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi's regime falling to a rebelling population, CNN reports that a Pentagon spokesman said that the U.S. is looking at all options from the military side.

Allegedly, the Pentagon, which is responsible for one million dead Iraqis and an unknown number of dead Afghans and Pakistanis, is concerned about the deaths of 1,000 Libyan protesters.

While the Pentagon tries to figure out how to get involved in the Libyan revolt, the commander of U.S. forces in the Pacific is developing new battle plans to take on China in her home territory. Four-star Admiral Robert Willard thinks the U.S. should be able to whip China in its own coastal waters.

The admiral thinks one way to do this is to add U.S. Marines to his force structure so that the U.S. can eject Chinese forces from disputed islands in the East and South China seas.

It is not the U.S. who is disputing the islands, but if there is a chance for war anywhere, the admiral wants to make sure we are not left out.

The admiral also hopes to develop military ties with India and add that country to his clout. India, the admiral says, "is a natural partner of the United States" and "is crucial to America's 21st-century strategy of balancing China." The U.S. is going to seduce the Indians by selling them advanced aircraft.

If the plan works out, we will have India in NATO helping us to occupy Pakistan and presenting China with the possibility of a two-front war.

The Pentagon needs some more wars so there can be some more "reconstruction." Reconstruction is very lucrative, especially as Washington has privatized so many of the projects, thus turning over to well-placed friends many opportunities to loot. Considering all the money that has been spent, one searches hard to find completed projects. The just released report from the Commission on Wartime Contracting can't say exactly how much of the $200 billion in Afghan "reconstruction" disappeared in criminal behavior and blatant corruption, but $12 billion alone was lost to "overt fraud."

War makes money for the politically connected. While the flag-waving population remains proud of the service of their sons, brothers, husbands, fathers, cousins, wives, mothers and daughters, the smart boys who got the fireworks started are rolling in the mega-millions.

As General Smedley Butler told the jingoistic American population, to no avail, "war is a racket." As long as the American population remains proud that their relatives serve as cannon fodder for the military/security complex, war will remain a racket.
http://original.antiwar.com/paul-craig-roberts/2011/02/25/war-uber-alles/

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Our troops have NO business sacrificing their lives for the Zionists & their Globalist Elite allies in the middle east. There shouldn't be one single U.S. solider on the ground or air in the entire region between North Africa to Afghanistan. Let these muhamedan vermin have at it on their own. Ours should be to protect our own soil & (legitimate) interests of the (fading) Republic.

Michael

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
The neo-cons are salivating, demanding that "NATO" -- i.e. the U.S. -- intervene.  That's the most likely scenario of a "race war" in Libya -- mostly White U.S. soldiers taking out A-Rabs, who the DWFs and dittoheads have been trained to consider little more than insects to be killed en masse.

The Race War is not just White vs. nonwhite but every race against every other race. Temporary alliance between races may from time to time but they are not likely to last long if they are in the same area. What is happening in the Middle East and North Africa is that the New World Order being rebelled against. After World War Two, the old "Imperialist" order became to expensive to maintain for the European powers so the colonies were transfer to the Anglo-Zionist "elite" controlled United Nations (the same name as the allied war alliance against the Third Reich) that proclaim them independent but in reality their "leaders" were imperial governor who were handsomely rewarded as long as they followed the Anglo-Zionist "elites" orders and if they didn't or lost control of their people, they were removed by covert action or overt action (an outright invasion) if that failed.

In Egypt and elsewhere, orderly transition means that the "elite" can install a new "Imperial governor" but Libya is in full scale civil war which means they may lose control if they don't invade to install a new Imperial governor.

Interesting, how the "elite" de facto allow the Combat Arms to be overwhelmingly White because blacks may riot if their own get killed in combat and by all accounts blacks, in general, are cowardly and lousy troops, while Whites, in general, are brave and excellent combat troops.Then blacks are put into support services and contractors are hired to do their jobs.

It is interesting how the "elite" love to have Whites kill Arabs in Arab lands but call any speaking out against Arabs being in White lands is called a "hate crime".

As the Arab countries fall apart old disputes between different races (Arabs and Blacks) and religious group (like Shiites and Sunnis) will be front and center as sides are formed. When a White country invades an Arab (or any nonwhite) country it is always a race war just as when nonwhites invade (even when invited by the "elite" to "immigrate") it is a race war.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Electing A New People: The Case of Libya's Muammar Kaddafi"

Of course, one problem (among many) with Kaddafi's Pan-African ambitions is that he's not black. Indeed, he has always preened about like a 1970s Italian movie star. Judging by pictures from his 1969 coup, the wiry young Kaddafi could have been played back then by the youthful Robert De Niro. As for today's Kaddafi, well, Al Pacino could really chomp into that role. (Although I could also imagine Mickey Rourke, with a spray-on tan, in the part.)

But, Kaddafi would tell you that it's racist to noticeâ€"just as he warned Libyans in a television address this month not to notice the color of the guys shooting them, helpfully pointing out to them that Libyans are "both light and dark-skinned"Â￾.

The population of Libya today is about 6.5 million. By one estimate, there are 1.0 to 1.5 million black African immigrants in Libya.

The natives of Libya have not, on the whole been happy about the influx.

And in terms of immigration enthusiasm and electing a new people, he can only be compared to George W. Bush.

http://www.vdare.com/sailer/110227_libya.htm

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Farrakhan rails against Obama over Libya flip flop."

For the first month of civil war in Libya, Obama said he was against military intervention. Now that the tide has turned and Gaddafi's position appears strong, Obama has reversed his stance.

Louis Farrakhan, an important ally in Obama early political campaigns, railed against Obama on a Chicago radio station.

http://cofcc.org/2011/03/farrakhan-rails-against-obama-over-libya-flip-flop/

Reports indicate that the Zionist in occupied Palestine are supporting Gaddafi, while the ones occupying the U.S. Government are supporting the rebels. Typical Jewish tactics support both sides so they have an inside track with the winners.In turn, the Zionist will, in reality, will help one and hinder the other. If the U.S. intervenes military that indicates that they really are supporting the rebels if not they are supporting Gaddafi. If they don't get their way with the U.S. action, a certain Kenyan birth certificate will likely show up on the Jewish controlled news.

Michael said:
An article entitled "Farrakhan rails against Obama over Libya flip flop."

For the first month of civil war in Libya, Obama said he was against military intervention. Now that the tide has turned and Gaddafi's position appears strong, Obama has reversed his stance.

Louis Farrakhan, an important ally in Obama early political campaigns, railed against Obama on a Chicago radio station.

http://cofcc.org/2011/03/farrakhan-rails-against-obama-over-libya-flip-flop/

Reports indicate that the Zionist in occupied Palestine are supporting Gaddafi, while the ones occupying the U.S. Government are supporting the rebels. Typical Jewish tactics support both sides so they have an inside track with the winners.In turn, the Zionist will, in reality, will help one and hinder the other. If the U.S. intervenes military that indicates that they really are supporting the rebels if not they are supporting Gaddafi. If they don't get their way with the U.S. action, a certain Kenyan birth certificate will likely show up on the Jewish controlled news.
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Kaptain

Master
I haven't researched it a ton, but I think the real reason we are going into Libya is that Libya has recently stopped the Black African invasion of Europe via the Libya to Italy to any European Union Country route. Recently Gaddafi had stopped the immigrants, detained them, and then sent them back in droves. The attack on Gaddafi fits Obama's race agenda and it fits our ancient enemies agenda. In other words, it's a guarantee that we will attack and dispose of Gaddafi and then proceed to reinstate the wide-open immigration policy to continue to destroy all of Europe.

Westside

Hall of Famer
It seems to me that we should just let Libya sort it self out and not to interfer. I agree with the Kaptain's synopsis. Further, if America started to drill in Alaska and gulf of Mexico the price of oil would soon be in a free fall. Remember 70 cent a gallon! It boggles my mind why the dems and BO doesn't see the logic in drilling for oil.

If we became self sufficient on oil, the middle east would further descend into chaos, with all eyes sooner or later turning towards the little Star of David as the scapegoat or real cause to most of the BS going on there and here. Next Playboy issue, Helen Thomas peels back the cover on the role of the "group" here and there.

foobar75

Master
The current civil war in Libya is entirely tribal warfare. For the Libyan people, tribal life is what their whole society is built upon, and there's no concept of country or national identity for them. All of their loyalty belongs to whichever tribe they are from.

The conflict is all about various tribes rising up against Qaddafi (a member of the Gaddadfa tribe) and some others allying with him, and now fighting against each other. The US has no business interfering with any of this, so let them fight amongst themselves and whatever happens, happens. In the end, whomever we try to support will hate us anyway, so why bother? Let the Europeans or other Arab countries help if they want. All these talking points you hear in the media about Qaddafi and Libyan government killing their own people is bogus, they are not their own people.

When you look at a lot of these Middle Eastern and African countries, the majority of them are tribal based, and they owe their existence to British map drawers of the last 100 years. As the period of colonialism was winding down, The British basically took people of various religions, tribes, and ethnicities, put them in countries with artificial borders, and then installed a puppet strongman in each one to control the whole volatile mess. That's the reason why that part of the world has always dealt with one form of unrest or another, and now it's finally reached a boiling point. I think this is in large part due to the advance of the information age, where all these people are now seeing what's going on around the world and how crappy they've got it, so they're rebelling against the corrupt establishment.

Interesting times for sure, and ultimately, I think we're headed for some sort of World War within the next 5 years or so. Things aren't exactly all that rosy around here, but if the SHTF, I'd still rather be right here in the good 'ol USA.

LabMan

Mentor
Great stuff guys!,please keep it coming!I have been trying to get Nelson3 over here to give us some of his great comments,and also at ANU News,Michael,perhaps you could give him a gentle nudge?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Well, we've started firing Tomahawk missiles at Gaddafi's defenses. The French and British are already involved. I hate to think how long this mess might last.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Three wars and the Neo-Cons are licking their lips. David Frum is doing a touchdown dance and defence contractors are chest bumping each other....
smiley36.gif
smiley5.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That is just about the sad truth, white is right.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Well the fire is spreading. Hamas justed launched over a 100 of their crude missles into the star of david. I suspect this well become bigger in that area. BO should have just stayed out of Libya, now the Arab world will chose sides. Don't believe I need to say which side. And the song goes on......

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
We have NO business anywhere in the middle east. This is more empire expansion for the Globalist Elite & Z0G.

foobar75

Master
Col Qaddafi obviously pi$$ed off the wrong people. TPTB expected him to go away quietly like all their other puppets (Saddam, Ben Ali, Mubarak, etc), but instead he decided fight back and actually started to kick some butt, too. Now, Cruise missiles are raining on him. He'll either be captured, tried and executed, or will probably die fighting.

I have no horse in this race, and explained the nature of this conflict in my other post. The masters obviously had a slight miscalculation here, and Qaddafi has no plans to go anywhere, so they'll take him out instead.

Kaptain

Master
Westside said:
Well the fire is spreading. Hamas justed launched over a 100 of their crude missles into the star of david. I suspect this well become bigger in that area. BO should have just stayed out of Libya, now the Arab world will chose sides. Don't believe I need to say which side. And the song goes on......

Amazingly my brother predicted that Israel would seize this Libian moment to attack - but he actually thought it would be Iran. Maybe they are next.

I wonder if the U.S. will come to the aid of the Gazan civilians.

These "disputes" always start the same way. Israel kills so-called Palestinian "militants/terrorists" (media quiet). Hamas supposedly responds by launching a "barrage" of rockets that all fall harmlessly into the desert (media noisy). Finally, Israel responds with a harsh offensive on mostly defenseless Palestinians (media cheers).

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i've yet to hear from a single so-called expert as to how firing missiles at Libya is necessary to protect these United States. apparently, the "good" ol' US of A can pre-emptivelyattack anyone it feels like and the sheeple will just keep on grazing on a diet of the idiot box and anti-depressants.

i guess i'll keep waiting for someone to mention once again that the emperoris wearingno clothes ...

Highlander

Mentor
foobar75 said:
Col Qaddafi obviously pi$$ed off the wrong people. TPTB expected him to go away quietly like all their other puppets (Saddam, Ben Ali, Mubarak, etc), but instead he decided fight back and actually started to kick some butt, too. Now, Cruise missiles are raining on him. He'll either be captured, tried and executed, or will probably die fighting.

I have no horse in this race, and explained the nature of this conflict in my other post. The masters obviously had a slight miscalculation here, and Qaddafi has no plans to go anywhere, so they'll take him out instead.
Spot on foobar75, Kaptain, and Jimmy. Because of the US response to what's happening in Libya, it's becoming more obvious to me that the other "uprisings" were also somehow US-backed (by the CIA). It's just that this one was unexpectedly going into the "Loss" column, so they "had" to step in, thus showing us the cards in their hands and their true intentions. Otherwise, why should they care?

I'm just trying to figure out what their greater strategy is in doing this. Making sure the Dollar is still pegged and used as the default trade currency for oil? Disaster Capitalism? Check-mating Iran? Deliberately starting WWIII in the entire Near and Middle East? Bringing all of the remaining "renegade" countries into the NWO? All of the above? Whatever it is, AIPAC is probably behind it. Them and the constant need to supply the Carlyle Group and other blood-thirsty defense contractors with a constant flow of blood money, probably. In the meantime, our country is rotting from within, both socially and financially, just like the Roman Empire.
Edited by: Highlander

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
"In the meantime, our country is rotting from within, both socially and financially, just like the Roman Empire"

So true.

hawkeye

Guru
As much as I hate are government I also hate France and the Arab League as well for forceing us into the situation. The Ironic thing is the Arab League contains countries Like Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt,and Yemen, who all have a worse human rights record than Lybia. The way to bring down an empire is to devide and conquer and I feel that is what's happening.