race mixing in islam

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Of course there are black moslems, just as there are black christians and jews. What does that have to do with the fact that the Moors that invaded Europe were not in any way shape or form *******, notwithstanding the fact that Budweiser beer depicts them and Hannibal and the ancient Egyptians and Cleopatra etc as black as the ace of spades?

about the moors:

jSO20jEDxezCQ.png

jbv6SKwzTd8k7d.png

jUmRzJaO8aaSI.png

moor means black: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Moor

Kaptain

Master
I must object to the above. Britain, France, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and probably some other countries declared war on Germany because Germany invaded Poland and wouldn't leave. This was after Germany had invaded parts of France, Austria and Czechslovakia. Now obviously the jews wanted to destroy Germany as early as 1933 but Hitler brought the war onto himself.

So you think it was Hitler's actions in foreign policy that was the incentive for war and not the fact that he freed Germany from Jewish rule? LOL. You think that large empires of Britain, France, and the United States were morally opposed to Germany taking over former German land? Then why didn't we get offended by the Soviets attacking Poland? Finland? Latvia?, Lithuania?, Estonia?

BTW, Austria was annexed peacefully, Czechoslovakia was the result of a peace agreement - the Munich Pact. France for it's own part violated the Treaty of Versailles several times taking more German land and resources in years prior to WWII and was never invaded prior to war declarations. So, your argument is down to Poland which was also invaded the Bolsheviks. Germany did offer peace immediately after Poland but Churchill had decided long ago that he wanted war with Germany - way before the Poland invasion. Why do you think he wanted war even prior to Poland?

What would happen today if a country declared itself to be a white nationalist anti-Jewrule country? You think war would somehow find its way to this country? Of course it would.

Amren.com

Mentor
Only 5 Israelis died on 9/11 and two of them worked in the World Trade Center. So how could 3 Israelis hijack all those planes?

I never said muslims were definitely not involved. It wasn't muslims who told Larry not to show up for work that day or to insure the buildings or short airline stocks.

The truth is muslims did it. Read those articles I posted. They only focus on debunking the Jews aspects of 9/11 which should interest everyone on here.

The truth is that while muslims may have piloted the planes, there are jewish fingerprints over every other aspect of 911. Just way too many coincidences for my taste.

In any case, there are a million other reasons to want jews out of our countries even if they had nothing to do with 911.

Amren.com

Mentor
So you think it was Hitler's actions in foreign policy that was the incentive for war and not the fact that he freed Germany from Jewish rule? LOL.

Britain and France declared war on Germany after Germany seized the Rhineland, Czechslovakia, and Poland. They didn't declare war on Germany in 1933 like the jews did. The jews wanted Germany destroyed but it took Germany invading all those places to get Britain and France to declare war.

You think that large empires of Britain, France, and the United States were morally opposed to Germany taking over former German land? Then why didn't we get offended by the Soviets attacking Poland? Finland? Latvia?, Lithuania?, Estonia?

The jews wanted Germany destroyed but it took German actions to get the public of those countries on board with going to war with Germany. Just like it took Japan attacking Pearl Harbor to get America to declare war on Japan (and Germany as well).

BTW, Austria was annexed peacefully, Czechoslovakia was the result of a peace agreement - the Munich Pact. France for it's own part violated the Treaty of Versailles several times taking more German land and resources in years prior to WWII and was never invaded prior to war declarations. So, your argument is down to Poland which was also invaded the Bolsheviks. Germany did offer peace immediately after Poland but Churchill had decided long ago that he wanted war with Germany - way before the Poland invasion. Why do you think he wanted war even prior to Poland?

Because Churchill was an idiot and stooge of the jews.

What would happen today if a country declared itself to be a white nationalist anti-Jewrule country? You think war would somehow find its way to this country? Of course it would.

Yes today such a country would probably be attacked with zero provocation but in 1939 the populations of Britain and France were not going to go to war with Germany just because Germany was ruled by Hitler. It wasn't as if Britain and France declared war on Germany in 1933 when Hitler took over. And if Hitler had stayed out of Poland, they probably would never have declared war on Germany at all.

Matra2

Master
Czechoslovakia was the result of a peace agreement - the Munich Pact. France for it's own part violated the Treaty of Versailles several times taking more German land and resources in years prior to WWII and was never invaded prior to war declarations. So, your argument is down to Poland which was also invaded the Bolsheviks. Germany did offer peace immediately after Poland but Churchill had decided long ago that he wanted war with Germany

Yes, it was such a good deal for the Czechs without any threat of force from a friendly neighbour! And, yes, only the French ever violated agreements. Hitler always honoured the agreements he signed.:crazy: And, of course, Churchill wanted war "immediately after Poland" so it is too bad he was in power then. Oh, hang on, he wasn't until the following May. OK, never mind.

frederic38, as you can tell you will never convince the American Nazi brigades that Islam has any meaning beyond their bipolar worldview. According to that view Islam is a Jewish enemy therefore anything inconvenient about it will be ignored lest they have to develop a more nuanced view of the world.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
frederic38, as you can tell you will never convince the American Nazi brigades that Islam has any meaning beyond their bipolar worldview. According to that view Islam is a Jewish enemy therefore anything inconvenient about it will be ignored lest they have to develop a more nuanced view of the world.

yes, they are enemies in the same way the different sects of islam are enemies

1032px-Islam_branches_and_schools.svg.png

all these muslim sects or movement are enemies but they have more things in common than differences
same for jews and muslims

Amren.com

Mentor
Yes, it was such a good deal for the Czechs without any threat of force from a friendly neighbour! And, yes, only the French ever violated agreements. Hitler always honoured the agreements he signed.:crazy: And, of course, Churchill wanted war "immediately after Poland" so it is too bad he was in power then. Oh, hang on, he wasn't until the following May. OK, never mind.

Ah good points. I forgot Churchill wasn't even in power until 1940.

Kaptain

Master
Britain and France declared war on Germany after Germany seized the Rhineland, Czechslovakia, and Poland. They didn't declare war on Germany in 1933 like the jews did. The jews wanted Germany destroyed but it took Germany invading all those places to get Britain and France to declare war.

The jews wanted Germany destroyed but it took German actions to get the public of those countries on board with going to war with Germany. Just like it took Japan attacking Pearl Harbor to get America to declare war on Japan (and Germany as well).

Because Churchill was an idiot and stooge of the jews.

Yes today such a country would probably be attacked with zero provocation but in 1939 the populations of Britain and France were not going to go to war with Germany just because Germany was ruled by Hitler. It wasn't as if Britain and France declared war on Germany in 1933 when Hitler took over. And if Hitler had stayed out of Poland, they probably would never have declared war on Germany at all.

So they did it to "liberate" Poland? What happened to Poland after WW2? The populations of Britain, France, and the U.S. if anything were even more pliable back then. Television was relatively new. Mass media could easily convince people that aliens were attacking with a simple radio fable.

The Rhineland was part of Germany and full of Germans. A plebiscite in 1935 officially returned it back to Germany. By then the Treaty of Versailles had been seen for what it was (untenable) and was disregarded in many aspects. France had already signed a pact with the Soviet Union - the same Soviet Union who starved 10 million Ukrainians to death just miles away from Germany and the same Soviet Union that was ideological enemy of Hitler and Nazism.

Czechoslovakia returning to Germany was already covered as part of the Munich agreement.

Japan attacking the U.S. was not a choice. It's well known that Roosevelt was trying to get Japan to attack as a way to enter the war through the back door. Do I need go over the details? Do you really think Japan thought they could take over America? Were they just too stupid to realize that fighting China and the U.S. at the same time was losing proposition? Why did we supply the Chinese and put an oil embargo on Japan anyway?

Finally, Churchill wasn't the Prime Minister until after the phony war started, but he was certainly influential and was known in pre-war time as the lone voice pushing for war with Germany. Strange that he was yet another unelected official and even lost the 1945 election. A real scum bag who never worked a day in his life.

Kaptain

Master

Ok, Johnny come lately. Call us Nazis -that carries a lot of weight on your usual neocon sites which I am sure you regularly post on but it you just look stupid on this board. As I pointed out, Churchill didn't have to be prime minister to be influencial and he was certainly pushing for war with Germany before Poland. That is not up for debate. So Johnny Matra go back to a Fox News board.

Amren.com

Mentor
So they did it to "liberate" Poland?

No, they attacked Germany to remove Hitler. The USA wanted to remove Hitler as well but couldn't declare war on Germany until Japan was stupid enough to attack Pearl Harbor.

What happened to Poland after WW2? The populations of Britain, France, and the U.S. if anything were even more pliable back then. Television was relatively new. Mass media could easily convince people that aliens were attacking with a simple radio fable.

The Rhineland was part of Germany and full of Germans. A plebiscite in 1935 officially returned it back to Germany. By then the Treaty of Versailles had been seen for what it was (untenable) and was disregarded in many aspects. France had already signed a pact with the Soviet Union - the same Soviet Union who starved 10 million Ukrainians to death just miles away from Germany and the same Soviet Union that was ideological enemy of Hitler and Nazism.

Czechoslovakia returning to Germany was already covered as part of the Munich agreement.

If Hitler had stopped here, World War II may never have happened. But he didn't because he wanted to invade Poland, the Ukraine and Russia. This is not some big secret. He said so in Mein Kampf.

Japan attacking the U.S. was not a choice.

It was a choice. Did the Americans have sort of mind control ray that controlled the Japanese government?

It's well known that Roosevelt was trying to get Japan to attack as a way to enter the war through the back door.

I'm well aware of that.

Do I need go over the details?

Nope.

Do you really think Japan thought they could take over America?

They knew they couldn't take over America which makes that particular attack even more stupid.

Were they just too stupid to realize that fighting China and the U.S. at the same time was losing proposition? Why did we supply the Chinese and put an oil embargo on Japan anyway?

Yes I know America did everything they could short of attacking Japan in order to get Japan to attack them.

Finally, Churchill wasn't the Prime Minister until after the phony war started, but he was certainly influential and was known in pre-war time as the lone voice pushing for war with Germany.

Yes, an idiot and a stooge of the jews.

Strange that he was yet another unelected official and even lost the 1945 election. A real scum bag who never worked a day in his life.

I agree.

Amren.com

Mentor
Ok, Johnny come lately. Call us Nazis -that carries a lot of weight on your usual neocon sites which I am sure you regularly post on but it you just look stupid on this board. As I pointed out, Churchill didn't have to be prime minister to be influencial and he was certainly pushing for war with Germany before Poland. That is not up for debate. So Johnny Matra go back to a Fox News board.

Buddy, I think Matra2 is on our side. Just because he disagrees with you on something doesn't mean he is some sort of Israel firster conservatard.

Kaptain

Master
Buddy, I think Matra2 is on our side. Just because he disagrees with you on something doesn't mean he is some sort of Israel firster conservatard.

Buddy, he called me Nazi. That's retarded. I wait until I get a full apology. Until then I consider him a trolling Neocon. Nothing more.

Kaptain

Master
If Japan doesn't attack, they lose the war to the Chinese because of Roosevelt - communist China at that. Perhaps much worse than having a couple of A-Bombs drop on your head. A real Catch 22.

As for Germany, I believe Hitler knew war was coming to him sooner or later and decided to attack first to give Germany a chance of actually winning. It's known now that the Soviet Union indeed had plans to attack Germany. At the time of operation Barbarossa the Soviet Union had amassed 10 times the amount of tanks on Germany that Germany had. Had they launched an offensive first they would have wiped out Germany. Plans have been found with maps of just how that offensive was to take place with Russia's massive amounts of offensive tanks and huge air superiority rolling right through Germany. The plan was thwarted by just days as Hitler launched Operation Barbarossa just in time.

Amren.com

Mentor
Buddy, he called me Nazi. That's retarded. I wait until I get a full apology. Until then I consider him a trolling Neocon. Nothing more.

Well I think he was making the point that some people on our side see things too black and white so to speak. I'm not sure he was specifically calling you a nazi.

Just because muslims hate jews doesn't mean they're our friends.

davidholly

Mentor
If Hitler hadn't declared war on USA after Pearl Harbor USA probably would have never entered into the European theater. The Japanese refused to attack the USSR with Germany, Germany owed them nothing.

Amren.com

Mentor
If Japan doesn't attack, they lose the war to the Chinese because of Roosevelt - communist China at that.

I never understood the logic of Japan bombing Pearl Harbor. How was this supposed to help them?

Perhaps much worse than having a couple of A-Bombs drop on your head. A real Catch 22.

The atomic bomb didn't even exist in 1941.

As for Germany, I believe Hitler knew war was coming to him sooner or later and decided to attack first to give Germany a chance of actually winning.

This is about the only plausible defense anyone could give Hitler for doing what he did. Unfortunately we don't know for sure what Stalin would have done. Hitler should have joined Britain with an alliance to defend Poland from Russia. Then he'd be safe and a lot of white people wouldn't have been killed and injured.

It's known now that the Soviet Union indeed had plans to attack Germany. At the time of operation Barbarossa the Soviet Union had amassed 10 times the amount of tanks on Germany that Germany had. Had they launched an offensive first they would have wiped out Germany. Plans have been found with maps of just how that offensive was to take place with Russia's massive amounts of offensive tanks and huge air superiority rolling right through Germany. The plan was thwarted by just days as Hitler launched Operation Barbarossa just in time.

Yes this is true but at this point Britain and France were already at war with Germany (France being conquered). You're basically justifying why Hitler attacked Russia first which is beside the point as Britain and France were already at war with Germany when this happened.

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Who the Moors really were and are, including contemporary images

mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/07/18/who-the-moors-really-were/

there were some fair moors, those born from a white european enslaved woman and a mixed father
that's the point of polygamy like i showed
having brothers of different colours and races
it was made to destroy the races

2 examples from muslim rulers:

He was not a full brother of Al-Mahdi's sons Al-Hadi and Harun al-Rashid, since his mother was not Al-Khayzuran but rather an Afro Iranian princess named Shikla or Shakla. Historian Ibn Khallikan reported that Ibrahim was consequently "of dark complexion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_ibn_al-Mahdi

Abd ar-Rahman was born in Córdoba, the grandson of Abdullah, seventh independent Umayyad emir of Al-Andalus. His parents were Abdullah's son Muhammad and Muzna (or Muzayna), a Christian concubine.[SUP][17][/SUP] His paternal grandmother was also a Christian, the royal infanta Onneca Fortúnez, daughter of the captive king Fortún Garcés of Pamplona. Abd ar-Rahman was thus nephew in the half-blood of queen Toda of Navarre. He is described as having:

.. white skin, blue eyes and attractive face; good looking, although somewhat sturdy and stout.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd-ar-Rahman_III

so he was only 1/4 black

then they say that true blacks, coal black africans, were only 10% according to them, that's exactly the %age of blacks you have in the US
and it doesn't change the fact that the moors introduced them in europe and made them mix with the natives

Amren.com

Mentor
If Hitler hadn't declared war on USA after Pearl Harbor USA probably would have never entered into the European theater. The Japanese refused to attack the USSR with Germany, Germany owed them nothing.

Well Hitler was stupid and declared war on America for basically no reason. America probably would have declared war on Germany even without this but we don't know that for a fact.

davidholly

Mentor
Well Hitler was stupid and declared war on America for basically no reason. America probably would have declared war on Germany even without this but we don't know that for a fact.

The American public was solely against Japan after Pearl Harbor, they'd have been pissed if we focused on Germany over the people who actually attacked us. Hitler's declaration of war negated all that.

Kaptain

Master
I never understood the logic of Japan bombing Pearl Harbor. How was this supposed to help them?

The atomic bomb didn't even exist in 1941.

This is about the only plausible defense anyone could give Hitler for doing what he did. Unfortunately we don't know for sure what Stalin would have done. Hitler should have joined Britain with an alliance to defend Poland from Russia. Then he'd be safe and a lot of white people wouldn't have been killed and injured.

Yes this is true but at this point Britain and France were already at war with Germany (France being conquered). You're basically justifying why Hitler attacked Russia first which is beside the point as Britain and France were already at war with Germany when this happened.

Japan's hope was that the massive attack would either cripple our Pacific fleet and/or detour the U.S. from pursuing a bloody war in the Pacific when everyone knew Roosevelt really wanted Germany. There wasn't much hope for Japan either way but the Chinese may have genocided the entire island. Mao killed about 30 million Chinese after the war. What would he have done to the Japanese?

The firebombing of Tokyo actually killed more than the atomic bombs combined I believe. Point is that they knew they couldn't beat the U.S. if the U.S. in a real war.

Britain and France declared war on Germany without being attacked. Hitler offered to peace terms and even to give back most of the land gained in Poland - even former German land.

Hitler absolutely tried to join alliances with Britain before the war against the Communists. He had invented the Anti-comintern pact in about 1935 to which none of the allies would support. Why? He knew where he stood and he knew and said who controlled the U.S. and Britain at the time - and they still do today. How could a Pact between the two possibly be accomplished or mean anything?

White people were killed because they were convinced by their Television sets that Germany was evil because they wanted to take over the world with a Master Race of (gasp) white people! Oh the horror! Check the propaganda. Not a stretch considering Orson Wells was able to convince Americans via radio that aliens were attacking in 1938.