Race divides “Hispanicsâ€ÂÂ￾

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "No Kidding, Sherlock: Mexico's Racial Stratification Reported As News By UPI"

Mexico's ruling class, (also its productive classâ€"there's a reason they're on top) is composed of mostly white people descended from the Conquistadors, and and people of immigrant stock like Carlos Sarukhan, the Mexican-Armenian ambassador to the United States.

I believe the last President of Mexico who wasn't white was Lazaro Cardenas, a radical who nationalized the oil companies, ensuring that oil exploration in Mexico would be done by the Mexican government. (Yes, they are running out of oil.)

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2010/10/09/no-kidding-sherlock-mexicos-racial-stratification-reported-as-news-by-upi/

Ladyfiaran

Absolutely, I live in an area with a lot of Hispanics and I should know. And it did annoy the heck out of me when I was in college and the "Latinos" said I was one of them, my father is Portuguese and my mother is Galician Spanish from Santiago, in other words, white European. And the worst is when other whites think I'm a "Latino", too many folks think anyone from Spain or Portugal is like some peasant from Mexico or the Dominican or South American. Just look it up on a map, morons. Sorry about the little rant, but it's a sensitive topic, anyone of real Spanish or Portuguese descent could probably relate.

DWFan

Mentor
I know a very intelligent Portuguese man that feels the same way. It has really made him angry.

Mexico is as ethnically divided as the Old South. I know a Mexican family of pure or near pure Spanish descent that went ballistic when one of their sons showed an interest in a very pretty mestizo girl. This family tends toward dark blonde hair, green or blue eyes and and frankly look white which is no surprise because they are white. They responded to their son courting a mestizo girl the same way most of us would respond to our son
dating a negro.

Michael

Mentor
Ladyfiaran said:
Absolutely, I live in an area with a lot of Hispanics and I should know. And it did annoy the heck out of me when I was in college and the "Latinos" said I was one of them, my father is Portuguese and my mother is Galician Spanish from Santiago, in other words, white European. And the worst is when other whites think I'm a "Latino", too many folks think anyone from Spain or Portugal is like some peasant from Mexico or the Dominican or South American. Just look it up on a map, morons. Sorry about the little rant, but it's a sensitive topic, anyone of real Spanish or Portuguese descent could probably relate. 

"Divide and conquer" for too long the "elite" have kept the White race divide in order to use White against White like in the World Wars. The Christmas truce http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce could have been the beginning of peace amongst the White race but the PTB wouldn't allow it.

There use to be a web site, no longer up, demanding that White "Hispanics" be classified as White. Basically, they felt that they were being treated like nonwhite "Hispanics."

To properly classify people one simply needs to classify "Hispanics" into whatever group they belong be it White, black, Mestizo, Latin American Indian, Asian or other.The misclassification of White "Hispanics" tend to hide a large numbers of Whites as many came directly from the Iberian Peninsula or were Whites from their colonies, but in the USA this likely will come out in the wash as nonwhites counted as White like Jews and most Arab (though some "Arab," another language classified group, are White to the point of some being blue eyed blondes) will likely about equal the number of White "Hispanics," but world wide, it correctly counting all Whites as Whites could push the White race over a billion, which would show that the White race is not in as much trouble as the "elite" want it to be.

Different White groups in the past have been classified as nonwhite usually to dehumanize them in order to exploit or abuse them. The English called the Irish nonwhite and enslaved and starved them, the Germans were called "Huns" and we all know how they were treated, and other groups have done similar actions.

Most people go along with what the "elite" say but will turn or a dime in lockstep when the "elite" changetheir propaganda or are replaced by a new group. Race is a reality of blood and it does not change because of a decree of a faceless bureaucrat. Pure Spanish and Portuguese are White and no government decree will change that.