Prohibit: Muslim men marrying white women

Actually, statistically in North America the most common type of interracial relationship is a White Man - Asian Female.

I used to see it a bit when I lived in Toronto. But having moved out West to Calgary, I see it *A LOT*, like all over the place. In Toronto I used to see a lot of filthy White chicks with Black guys. But out West its more White guys with Asian girls (East Asian and South Asian).

Personally, I only date Middle Eastern and Asian girls. Not really interested in other types of girls.

So to the Arab and Brown guys taking the White girls: Thanks!, because I wouldnt have anything to fcuking do with them! Thanks for taking out my trash. LOL!

As far as Muslim-White marriages, its hard to say but I would say the rate is close. Here in Canada there is a lot of Brown and Middle Eastern chicks marrying White guys. Take a look at me, Im a good example of that. Id say the rate is close to equal.
Hahaha what? South Asian? Theyre brown skin also, and I know that the ones in Canada are mostly Punjabi guy and those guys are louder than Arab and Pakistanis, I've definitely seen way more Punjabi Indian guys with white females in parts of surrey.

Ive been a member of this site since 2010, and Ive posted several photos of myself. I'm a White Male and Ive had many Muslim, Middle Eastern ex's. I've even posted pics on this site of me with 3 or 4 different Middle Eastern girls. I've had sex with many Middle Eastern girls and some I've had very rough sex with.

As a White Male, Ive had many Muslim girlfriends and Ive seen many other examples of White men with Middle Eastern females. Some of my ex's have married White men, and even in my everyday life I see a lot of White guy-Middle Eastern girl relationships. Id say it happens at roughly the same rate as the reverse.

Ive seen many examples of Muslim women marrying White men and the man is accepted by her family. I personally know many Iranian women who've done this, you see some Arab and Pakistani women do it too. It is traditionally considered acceptable, but it is necessary for the White Male to convert to Islam. However, today a lot of families especially in the West dont even expect that so in some cases, conversion is not necessary.

As far as Muslim (mainly brown or Middle Eastern) men with White women, all I can say is: It doesnt bother me and lets not blame Muslim men for that. Don't forget that these White women agree to have sexwith them in the first place. In fact, in England there are stories of White women (mainly fat and ugly)converting to Islam to appease their husband, then he builds a stable of fat ugly white chicks who are all his wife.

At the end of the day why should we care about who is dating who? Just live your own life.

Its like White girls with Black guys. OK. Doesnt bother me. If these sluts want to engage in that behaviour, then I guess they deserve what they get. Just dont expect me to care about it.

You guys are acting like White Women are the victim. But understand no one is forcing them to do anything. Theyre not victims and they have control over their own decisions.
Almost 80% of Muslims in britain are Pakistanis

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Hahaha what? South Asian? Theyre brown skin also, and I know that the ones in Canada are mostly Punjabi guy and those guys are louder than Arab and Pakistanis, I've definitely seen way more Punjabi Indian guys with white females in parts of surrey.
I've found Punjabis to be the most racist toward whites of any people in the world. Arabs and black African immigrants on average actually have more respect for us.

I see a lot of white men with EAST Asian women, but few with South Asian women. South Asian women tend to be far more obnoxious than the gentler and more intelligent East Asian women.

I do see some white women with South Asian men, but most of these women soon regret it because they are treated very badly.