Positive Messages

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don, you had me going at first posting this in “positive messages”. By the end, I wasn’t feeling so much like it actually would be.
Ha, wasn't really sure where to post it, considered Joe Biden's America but ended up putting it here as Garvey was always associated with America 1.0 or at least its ideals. I didn't think it merited starting a new thread.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We'll see if this catches on big time. U.S. truckers regularly raised hell back when gas prices were soaring in the 1970s by organizing large convoys to slow down or stop traffic but have become quiet in recent years.

Trucker Convoys to “Take our Border Back” Being Organized for February 3​

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
We'll see if this catches on big time. U.S. truckers regularly raised hell back when gas prices were soaring in the 1970s by organizing large convoys to slow down or stop traffic but have become quiet in recent years.

Trucker Convoys to “Take our Border Back” Being Organized for February 3​

Interesting things for sure happening on the border, especially the Texas one. Not sure the current regime anticipated Texas doubling down on the wire and barricades after the Supremes ruled with the Administration.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

'The Entire Journalism Industry Is In Freefall': Taylor Lorenz Vlogs The Death Of MSM As BuzzFeed, Insider And Vice Jettison Assets​

This is indeed great news. These certainly aren't the behemoths of media propaganda but seeing them fail and many mainstream companies like Disney, BSPN, CNN, MSNBC push the agenda as far left and anti-White as possible struggle is also good news.

In related news:

https://www.billboard.com/business/...rk-layoffs-restructuring-under-gq-1235583802/

Pitchfork has always been a site I hated. It's essentially my generation's rolling stone in many ways. It's the journalistic embodiment of everything wrong with White hipster gentrification minded liberals - they overanalyzed mostly shitty music while feeling self-important, tried to be cool and talk up rap music and black artists, attack normal White people/musicians and of course "be an ally" to the "marginalized". I've run into a few people in my life that talked up pitchfork and they were all insufferable. I feel the same disdain for White people that mention they listen to NPR like it's some sort of achievement.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I’ve said this before but I think the French will be the first western country to actually pop off in any revolutionary “battle”. The people have the tradition and motivation to actually get out and protest. They also are having dieversity issues at a much more advanced stage than a lot of other countries. They’ll hit a boiling point first and might be almost their already with globalist scum like Macron ever pushing the limits.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's a very long way to go, but there's undeniably a strong pushback taking place against DIE. Christopher Rufo is one of the heroes of the right who's been leading the way:

Giving DEI the Pink Slip​

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Huh turns out chem trails are real. Not that long ago it was just a “conspiracy theory”. Good for Tennessee!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Huh turns out chem trails are real. Not that long ago it was just a “conspiracy theory”. Good for Tennessee!
The most obvious evidence of "climate change" is chemtrails. Yet the priests of the climate change cult never mention it and will denounce anyone who does as a right wing extremist, which shows that the cult is another top-down subversive movement financed and promoted by the usual globalist/communist suspects.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is the last of the Glory Days of America. I was a long ways from being born so I can only imagine how great it was to live in that age!
1950's America is the Pinnacle of our country in my honest opinion. Fun to watch even for those too young to remember.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Tennessee State Senate Passes Bill Banning “Chemtrail” Spraying in Their Skies​

Interesting article on Revolver about how the vaguely-worded Tennessee bill would also outlaw cloud-seeding, which is a common practice in many states and has nothing to do with chemtrails...

TN Republicans who passed anti-chemtrail bill may have just accidentally opened a Pandora’s Box that could hurt US farmers…

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Outstanding. I will share this on other platforms if that is ok with you Don? The Vibe & the Noticing continues!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Outstanding. I will share this on other platforms if that is ok with you Don? The Vibe & the Noticing continues!
Absolutely. I've only read some of the comments after the article so far but they are quite good as well.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Believe it or not it's been 20 years since Pat Tillman was killed by friendly fire/or assassinated, take your pick. Such an admirable man, a true American hero even though he would have never agreed with that description, such was his character:

The Pat Tillman Experience​

white lightning

Hall of Famer
There are confessions coming everywhere. I watched a movie last night talking about the moon landings being faked. There is a new movie this summer about the fraud they got away with for decades. So much free money for fake trips to the moon over and over. What a great
way to get limitless free tax payer money for life. NASA is still doing it. BeLIEve what you want but there is no real Int'l Space Station. Space is made in a Hollywood Basement. Here is another testimony of the fraud of NASA.