Positive Messages

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Celebrate White Heterosexual Month of July!
a91b682bdb7ad061.jpg

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

white lightning

Hall of Famer

I agree. Women shouldn't work either. The old ways are the best ways. No voting or working. The femist movement is slowly
dieing a painful death. That is the best thing about tough times. This imaginary world of comfort will vanish and women will
look for good men to protect, provide for and to love them.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
White Women are by far the Most Beautiful Ladies on Earth. One thing everyone agrees on. We must protect the good
ladies and the young chldren! Protect European Culture.
1dce2672f9e7c896.jpg
7042ab980ce25c37.jpg
14280e37c6539823.jpg

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don - she isn't traditional - look at who she dates.
If I was looking for perfection there would be nobody I would respect. I realize it's heresy to some here but I have no interest whatsoever in who she dates. It's the trends and agenda that matter and how they've affected society in general, not whether in a fallen land a given individual lives up to an ideal standard in every way. She apparently hasn't and I would bet that's also true of every single poster here. I like her message vis a vis feminism and what it's done to both men and women and that's why I posted it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If I was looking for perfection there would be nobody I would respect. I realize it's heresy to some here but I have no interest whatsoever in who she dates. It's the trends and agenda that matter and how they've affected society in general, not whether in a fallen land a given individual lives up to an ideal standard in every way. She apparently hasn't and I would bet that's also true of every single poster here. I like her message vis a vis feminism and what it's done to both men and women and that's why I posted it.

Understood. Just think it's important to point things out like that to get a better idea of the person behind the message.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Understood. Just think it's important to point things out like that to get a better idea of the person behind the message.
She's not my leader; I'm not a follower. In fact I never heard of her before. But a young woman bravely putting out a strongly anti-feminist message that a lot of people are responding positively to is nice to see. That's all it is to me. I wasn't moved to learn any more about her much less who she dates. We're no longer in a position to pick apart anyone and everyone who is roughly on our side. She has a huge YouTube following, which shows her message is resonating. The rest of it is irrelevant.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ok a message to all my brothers here that haven't been working out! This guy is 58 and in better shape than most college guys. There
is no excuse unless you have serious medical problems. This video should motivate all of us here!

mqdefault.jpg

STRONGEST OLD MAN / Jacked at 58! 100 km run​

True Power