Please post more guys

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Please post more guys. I'm trying my best to post whenever I have a free minute throughout the day. We need to get this forum busier and many times it feels like there is only a handful of us that consistantly post. Not trying to be negative but positive. This message board is more enjoyable for all of us when we have many people posting about many different topics. We don't have to agree on everything. Friendly debate is fine and fun as long as there is respect going both ways. I just want to see the more members here step it up a little. Not just in football season. Thanks for listening brothers.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Please post more guys. I'm trying my best to post whenever I have a free minute throughout the day. We need to get this forum busier and many times it feels like there is only a handful of us that consistantly post. Not trying to be negative but positive. This message board is more enjoyable for all of us when we have many people posting about many different topics. We don't have to agree on everything. Friendly debate is fine and fun as long as there is respect going both ways. I just want to see the more members here step it up a little. Not just in football season. Thanks for listening brothers.
With the risk of boring ya'll with personal stuff. The company I work for is in the process of being bought and I am at risk of losing my job. Because of this I have started my own company and it has kept me quite busy. I am in my late fifties and although it's never a good time to lose your job, this comes at very bad time in my life. I could lose some or most of my retirement savings if I were to lose my position. I guess this is my excuse for not posting as much lately. As you can imagine I am extremely busy trying to work two full time jobs.
I will try to post a little more, if possible.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
With the risk of boring ya'll with personal stuff. The company I work for is in the process of being bought and I am at risk of losing my job. Because of this I have started my own company and it has kept me quite busy. I am in my late fifties and although it's never a good time to lose your job, this comes at very bad time in my life. I could lose some or most of my retirement savings if I were to lose my position. I guess this is my excuse for not posting as much lately. As you can imagine I am extremely busy trying to work two full time jobs.

No worries Carolina Speed. LIfe happens in ways that blindside us. I went through one of the more difficult years of my life in 2022.
Anyways your in my thoughts and prayers. Concentrate on your businesses and family. Don't stress about this. I hope evverything works
out with your new business. Smart move to try and make it happen. Keep us posted and I also hope your family is doing good.

Flint

Mentor
I agree WL. It’s just that sports sucks right now. I hate the NBA, am not much interested in the teams in the Stanley Cup finals, the Tigers are 0 for June with several shutouts, Trout is slumping, and every sport is flying the rainbow flag.

Everything is flat right now. Except the Earth. which is a big round globe! ;)

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree WL. It’s just that sports sucks right now. I hate the NBA, am not much interested in the teams in the Stanley Cup finals, the Tigers are 0 for June with several shutouts, Trout is slumping, and every sport is flying the rainbow flag.

Everything is flat right now. Except the Earth. which is a big round globe! ;)

Almost. The world is a big round snow globe as we are in an enclosed earth with the firmament above.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Good luck, Carolina Speed.

WL you are a valued contributor here. Appreciate your efforts, for sure.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Good luck, Carolina Speed.

WL you are a valued contributor here. Appreciate your efforts, for sure.

Thank you Quiet Speed. I enjoy this site just like you guys do and am very thankful to Don for starting the site. It's so important
in so many ways. In this increasingly anti white world we need as much positive vibes as possible. Thanks for being here Quiet Speed
and also thank to all the great posters here. Even the couple that I debate with. I appreciate all of you guys! Let's help this site to grow.

chris371

Mentor
What do you do? Im a simple accountant and i do some bouncer/ security on the side.

TwentyTwo

Master
Last weekend I posted the NEW 2023 annual RB's thread . Got 130 views ; but there was "No Reply" at all (like an 80's song by Phil Collins as a kid once said)

Having difficulties posting regular-sized pics like in previous years RB's ; WR's; DB's etc. They are "Too Large"; so now the new 2023 pics are plenty smaller; so this year's RB thread is just not the same look of quality. Frustrating stuff!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Last weekend I posted the NEW 2023 annual RB's thread . Got 130 views ; but there was "No Reply" at all (like an 80's song by Phil Collins as a kid once said)

Having difficulties posting regular-sized pics like in previous years RB's ; WR's; DB's etc. They are "Too Large"; so now the new 2023 pics are plenty smaller; so this year's RB thread is just not the same look of quality. Frustrating stuff!

Appreciate the effort as always @TwentyTwo You up for any College football previews?

As for posting - @Don Wassall has been saying for years that activity on the forum will spur more activity. I certainly get that this time of the year is slow on this site, it's been that way for probably the past 5 or so years. Posting should pick up in the next few months with football around the corner. Some members will return for football season. Best thing to do is post links to CF on other social media platforms, message boards and comments sections. That is the best way to get the word out. Gab has a CF group and plenty of other normie sports groups so if anyone here is a member on Gab try posting there.

@Carolina Speed I hope you are able to navigate through this tough time as unscathed as possible my friend.

@white lightning appreciate everything you do and all the posts you make to keep activity going but it's always ok to step away a little and take a break. Take this advice from someone who has invested a ton of time in the site trying to add content and comments ;)

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Appreciate the effort as always @TwentyTwo You up for any College football previews?

As for posting - @Don Wassall has been saying for years that activity on the forum will spur more activity. I certainly get that this time of the year is slow on this site, it's been that way for probably the past 5 or so years. Posting should pick up in the next few months with football around the corner. Some members will return for football season. Best thing to do is post links to CF on other social media platforms, message boards and comments sections. That is the best way to get the word out. Gab has a CF group and plenty of other normie sports groups so if anyone here is a member on Gab try posting there.

@Carolina Speed I hope you are able to navigate through this tough time as unscathed as possible my friend.

@white lightning appreciate everything you do and all the posts you make to keep activity going but it's always ok to step away a little and take a break. Take this advice from someone who has invested a ton of time in the site trying to add content and comments ;)

All good advice. Thanks TwentyTwo and Leonardfan as well as Chris371 and any others I missed. Yes I'm pumped just like you guys for the start
of football season. The fall is one of my favorite times of the year. The weather is perfect and there is so much to watch on tv and even things to do no matter where you live. I expect things to really pick up around August. I will do my part in between my other things I have
going on. I appreciate all of you guys. It's so much fun when this site is busy with both old and new members posting. Enjoy your summer guys!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
What do you do? Im a simple accountant and i do some bouncer/ security on the side.
Thanks guys for all the well wishes. I've been let go before with a mortgage and a wife and 3 children at the time. Some 23 years ago and the good Lord got me through that. He'll get me through this as well.
To answer chris371, I'm a sales director for a local American made furniture company. After being family owned for 57 years, they have sold to a California company. The California company is moving their company to re-locate here in NC.
I appreciate Don and everyone here.
Again, thanks for the positive thought's gentlemen. I will post when I can.

NikoDuke

Mentor
@Carolina Speed , wishing you all the best.

Regarding posting more, it's a great idea and many of us can and should. I've also wondered if having a more active Twitter presence would get more awareness of this site. I also wonder if getting this site known by famous media who would be partial to the site's mission such as Nick Dipaolo, RamZpaul, Anthony Cumia would bring new posters.

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
lol! I've posted more this week than I have for the last three years......